ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Anyone Else here a little tired of Old Cold Steve Austin.........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jan 2004, 09:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Anyone Else here a little tired of Old Cold Steve Austin.........

Austin is one of the more useless people in wrestling today imo. He does nothing for the tridition of wrestling but further make it okay not to have to wrestle, but to have a soap opera role week in and week out of the same boring repetitive shit. The man hasn't done anything since I can't remember. He is another reason why Raw sucks and people thought the HBK/HHH was the match of the year. People like Austin come on the sceane and take up about 20 minutes of air time on avg. each week and leave about 8 minutes for each match at best. Wrestlers like him make it okay to have shitty match's and stupid storylines that are never consistant. If wrestlers were given the chance to wrestle like they were 7 years ago that HHH/HBK match would have been another match. But since the wrestling part of Raw has dimenished sooooo much people started creaming their pants like it was the second coming......Austin does nothing for Raw......And don't give me that He helped out big in the Attitude era, cause I got numbers here that say he did nothing big then either..............Ramble......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2004, 11:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

No I haven't got anything to say besides, You are completely right, the man is useless, one he can't wrestle, two he takes up tv time and 3.......He's useless. I don't see why RAW needs him, the GM didn't work well with me so I guess will side with Dre on this....

Have a Nice Day Brother!
Old 04 Jan 2004, 11:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

100% correct Dre.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 12:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Well I missed Raw last week, but I'm assuming he's back or something. I agree with you Dre. I was so fuckin happy that Orton beat HBK at Survivor Series to end his career. He's stale and doesn't contribute anything. He can't wrestle, and all he can do is kick the shit out of people and then stun someone and drink beers. The casual fans eat it up, but that shit isn't needed. Neither is Foley, who by the way, is the reason (storyline wise) that Austin is back. Fuck Foley andfuck Austin. They don't contribute anything anymore. They need to take a backseat and just have a backstage role within the business, not an on air talent.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 12:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I remember there was a time when there was a stipulation like "loser lives town" they stuck to it. Austin left town for about 3 weeks, and then came back with the same power he had before. It didn't even make sense to have that whole fued because we are right back were we started....That is nothing shy of insulting mine and your intelligence. Its like my mother's soap's They have like 3 mouths of mayhem and all these people die and then next thing you know it was all just a dream and they are right back where they started. I mean WTF, I grow pisssed the more i think about it.

Its like I said before take Goldberg, make him have two fucked up knees, bad neck, and add beer and you have the Austin gimmick.....It doesn't matter how many people are up against him, he can fight his way out of anything. If a man with all those injuries can do that to healthy guys he might as well be champ.........I am truly starting tired of this repititive bullshit. That doesn't make sense nor hold to one stroyline or any consistancy

Old 05 Jan 2004, 12:27 AM   #6 (permalink)

Taker89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Taker89

99.9% right. The only problem is RAW's better than SmackDown.

Don't Hunt What You Can't Kill

The Best In The Business
RANDY ORTON'S HIT LIST
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Mick Foley
  • Jerry " The King" Lawler
  • Moolah
  • Mark Cuban
  • Sgt. Slaughter
Taker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 12:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

Not when it comes down to the wrestling match's............

Old 05 Jan 2004, 12:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
Not when it comes down to the wrestling match's............
Not when it comes to anything.

All of Raw's promos are cut by Foley, Austin, Jericho, Bischoff and Evolution.

Now, I like Evolution, but sometimes (a lot of times) they can take up way too much airtime.

SmackDown's promos are always great, with the exception of when Vince is on there. Heyman is fucking awesome when he cuts promos. he may have an annoying ass voice, but that is part of what makes people hate him. Brock is so much better cutting promos now, Benoit isn't as bad as everyone says he is, Cena is flat out GOLD on the mic, Eddie is great, Show doesn't get enough credit for what he does, etc. Pretty much what I'm saying, is that SD owns Raw in every aspect in my opinion.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 12:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

Well if SD was a live show then there wouldn't even be a question. I think that on Raw between HHH talking about nothing for 10 minutes, Foley licking the idoit fans assholes for 10 minute, Austin/Bichoff having there daily segments of fighting for about 20 minutes, that alone is half the show....Then you add in some commercials and wham you got a show that has about 30 mintues of actual wrestling.....Well if that isn't a piece of shit I don't what the hell is........

I don't mind if Jericho keeps his highlight reel, but they need to make it more like A Piper's pit or when Flair had his talk show......I loved it when Flair was in retirment and he had a talk show in WCW, it was ill..........

Old 05 Jan 2004, 02:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Look I so fucking sick of this same fucking argument......time and time again. Ill quote stick...cause he summed it up perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopaka Nuva
The casual fans eat it up.
And that is why we will continue to see him do his same stuff over and over again. Its what the casual fan wants to see and thats a much larger audience than the one that wants just wrestling

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 02:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dre

Well doing what you say they will continue doing well just hurt them more. Remember when the ratings were 7.6 avg. Will now they are 3.4 avg. So in a sense the casual fan is the wrong choice, because if they'd had done things right then they would have their majority of fans, who watch it for something besides countless promo's which is better losing the causal 3.4 or loseing the 4.4....I think I would do it the other way, don't you agree......

Old 05 Jan 2004, 03:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

When the ratings were 7.6 I gaurantee that it wasnt just made up with people who liked just to watch wrestling either. I will state right now we will NEVER see ratings like that again regardless of what happens. One of the groups that made up some of the 7.6 ave were a whole bunch of fans looking for something new and different to watch at the time.. and the WWE at the time provided them with what they wanted to watch. The same people now are probably the ones that fuel the ratings to reality type shows.....whether they survivor or the osbornes or that stupid one with jessica simpson. There is simply too much variety on for people to watch now. Whenever they get sick of the new in thing someone else churns out something else to grab their attention. What this means for wrestling in the long run is anybodies guess but while there wil be spikes of good ratings due to whatever they can produce that people want to see the overall picture is that the interest will waiver whilever there is something new and flashy to watch instead.l

Old 05 Jan 2004, 03:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dre

well shane i would agree with that logic if Vince didn't have a whole other group of 4.4 coming over from the buyout of WCW and about 1.3 from the ECW, if you admit now that Vince dropped the ball and lost a great deal, for argument sake we'll say around 87% of the fan base from pulling this shit, then I can go to sleep and not have to type a shit load of stuff lol......

Old 05 Jan 2004, 04:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

Yes he lost a lot of the fans base because of that...I might not agree with the percentage but I will agree it was a few

Old 05 Jan 2004, 04:20 AM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

i'm not tired of SC... but I am tired of how he gets fired then re-hired in an almost identical position as he was before.