ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE japan tour announced *future spoilers*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jan 2004, 05:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default WWE japan tour announced *future spoilers*

WWE line-ups for the February tour of Japan. 2/5 in Hiroshima has

Hurricane vs. Hardy, Lita vs. Molly vs. Jazz, Maven vs. Test, Venis & Storm vs. Jericho & Christian, Booker vs. Batista, Dudleys vs. Cade & Jindrak, Orton vs. RVD for IC title, Michaels vs. Flair and HHH vs. Kane for the title.

2/6 in Osaka has Hurricane vs. Test, Maven & Lita vs. Hardy & Holly with Jazz as ref, Venis & Storm vs. Cade & Jindrak, Batista vs. Kane, Dudleys vs. Jericho & Christian, Orton vs. Booker for IC title, Michaels & RVD vs. HHH & Flair.

2/7 at the Saitama Super Arena has Hurricane vs. Spike, Storm vs Hardy, Molly vs. Lita for women's title with Jazz as ref, Venis vs. Test, Booker & Maven vs. Jindrak & Cade, Orton vs. RVD for IC title, Dudleys vs. Jericho & Christian, Kane vs. Batista and HHH vs. Michaels for title.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2004, 05:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Man that sucks that the cuts won't effect Test or Maven, and it looks like Y2J remians a heel after all

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2004, 05:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yep and that means HHH retains at the rumble.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote