ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

is big show BS?
View Poll Results: big sho BS?
Big show, GET OFF MY TV SCREEN! 3 18.75%
big show is better than you think 13 81.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jan 2004, 12:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Default is big show BS?

ok, heres the poll. i've heard alot of people say that he needs to get off their TV, and others that say he puts on a good match.

i think big show is aight. he takes bumps that most big guys wont, he is NOT that bad, and when he puts it all into the match, he's just damn good.

so, whats your thoughts?
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2004, 05:24 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

I heard wrestlers say it in many interview and i could'nt agree more.... he need motivation....when motivated he is impressive on the mike...in the ring, and well just all around good....and he needs to shed off all the extra weight hes gained in the last year and a half....
Old 03 Jan 2004, 05:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I was surprised with his mic skills in the rap battle with Cena (LMAO - Show should've won) and with the shirt thing this week with Mysterio (Damn that shirt's cool)! He ain't that bad in the ring...
Old 03 Jan 2004, 06:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

The Big Show is great, and I am looking forward to his match with Cena. "the Rap-thing they did was so damn funny"

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2004, 06:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

big show has goood moves but his matches, promos and segments are boring. he doesnt know how to work a proper david+goliath match

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2004, 07:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I think Big Show can be very entertaining at times but his matches and promos are boring. What Big Show need's is a new gimmick and he would do find
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2004, 01:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I like Show. He's got good timing, he's funny, he's not above poking fun at himself, and he's a fucking superhuman or something when it comes to how strong he is. I usually enjoy his matches and he's a pretty good worker.
Old 04 Jan 2004, 07:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

big show needs to learn how to have interesting matches. and lose some belly.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2004, 01:06 PM   #9 (permalink)

Taker89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Taker89

Show can put on a good match....when he wants to. But he odes need to lose the title that or start defending it.

Peace My Dudes.

Don't Hunt What You Can't Kill

The Best In The Business
RANDY ORTON'S HIT LIST
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Mick Foley
  • Jerry " The King" Lawler
  • Moolah
  • Mark Cuban
  • Sgt. Slaughter
Taker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2004, 02:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

he's charismatic, but that's all i see!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2004, 05:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

i hate big show. people try t say positive stuff about him, but there isn't anything. period. he's fat, slow, has no talent.
Old 04 Jan 2004, 06:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Show is the best Giant in the history of wrestling. Exspecailly when you compare his match's and talent to those of Andre and El Giante, who were the two worse Ginats

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2004, 06:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

While I agree about el eigante being one of the worst giants, i'd not say that about andre. It was due to poor health down the stretch that he was so horrible. I'd add prince kharis III *smw wrestler and wcw* to that list, along with giant ron reis, nathan jones. But i'd not add andre or the big show to a list of worst giants.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2004, 06:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I guess Mable could be consdidered a giant if you look at it. He was about 6'8 500 lbs. He was pretty bad. Ron Reise was terriable also. I said Andre because I have never seen a good match from him. At least not on the same scale as Big Show. When Andre was younger with flowing hair. I never saw him take to the top rope, execute a dropkick, or take any bumps.......But I must say that I havn't seen very many Andre match's before 84' so I can't be positive. I know towards the late 80's his health was very poor. I remember watching a match with Andre v. Antonio Inoki, and I was not only pissed at Andre's preformence but at Inoki's too. I won't say he is the worse ever, but I don't see him really bringing anything to the table for wrestling but his size. He had the fans captivated with his size alone imo, as where Show has the fans captivated with size, agility, mic skills, ring presence and just an overall better showing. I think people sometimes forget how hard it is for Show to do what he does, being that he has the same disease as Andre did

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2004, 06:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Agreed franchise, but you also have to look at the eras in which andre wrestled in, and compare that to today, you just can't do it. Wrestling was different back then, and a lot of guys didn't do anything compared to todays standards.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote