ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Top "Big Man" In the WWE..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Dec 2003, 09:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Top "Big Man" In the WWE..

Which "Big Man" In The WWE is above all the others?
Old 31 Dec 2003, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Are you referring to height, weight, popularity, wrestling abilities, what?
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 09:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

overall package....you know..the best big man in the WWE..guys like kane,bautista,Big show..should of maybe made that more clear..
Old 31 Dec 2003, 10:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

well, in size its pretty obvious..........Show, kane, Taker, Batista, etc etc etc

guys with the overal package are Randy Orton, Angle, M.Hardy, Cena, Eddie
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2004, 01:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
well, in size its pretty obvious..........Show, kane, Taker, Batista, etc etc etc

wrong

The_One means, who is the best of all the Big Men in the WWE... which of the big men have the ulitmate package as far as wrestling is concerned...guys like Lesnar... Taker... Batista.

Quote:
^this may become sig material... sounds like you're talkin bout men's packages.
Old 01 Jan 2004, 01:52 AM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

ok, let me rephrase that.......guys that have all it takes in the WRESTLING business are Randy Orton, Angle, M.Hardy, Cena, and Eddie.

as to rephrase my answer to the question then..........i would say Batista and Taker
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2004, 02:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

I've defenintly got to go with Kane and Taker.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2004, 02:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Is Lesnar a "big man"? He is 6'4" 290-300 lbs. If you consider him the "big man", he is the best. Taker is certanly one of the greatest "big men" of all time. But he is going to be 42. Show isn't as bad as some think. Kane needs help in a match.

The best are Batista, Lesnar, and Taker.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2004, 03:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Lesner has Strength and Speed, he isn't that BIG as in height wise but ya know he makes up for it ten fold. Well he is the shortest 'tough' guy on his team, He does look like a child when they all raise their arms together, quite funny, if he is the Next Big Thing.

Batista, Well is hasn't shown as much improvement, I don't see how he is one of the best but he is getting there, He still does tend to squash the jobbers like Goldberg, I see too much Goldberg in Batista so I guess that's why.

Big Show, The Man isa Mid Carder, Taht's what he is, He is being held down again, sure he's been a World Champ but he does deserve more then just being another Mid Card babysitter like Jericho. Show deserves more.

Have a Nice Day!
Old 01 Jan 2004, 03:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Undertaker. He's the veteran of the company and I bet he's involved in a few backstage politics and can make things happen for himself.
Old 01 Jan 2004, 12:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

The Undertaker because he has been around for 12 years and is respected by fans and piers
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2004, 12:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i would say taker cos his competition only consists of show and kane.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2004, 04:17 PM   #13 (permalink)

thugenomics187 is on a distinguished road
Default Best Big Man.

I say SHOW, I know a lot of you think he is a tird, but what other wrestler has had his size, strength, and at the same time he still takes bumps(Lesnar superplexing him through the ring) Would Andre have done that? How bout King Kong Bundy, Vader, Nash, Big John Studd. Nope not a one. BiG Show is just misused, and for you who thinks he hardly does anything watch a match of any of the guys I listed previously and maybe you can appreciate Show a little more.
thugenomics187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2004, 04:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Lesnar is the total package. I think that says it all.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2004, 07:35 PM   #15 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

i would say the big show i mean hell he can do some pretty good stuff for the size of him and without crusing the person thats wrestling with him........

but my 2 favs are goldberg and lesner and i kinda like batista as well
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote