ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Nash's contract likely to expire at midnight....no front office position for him..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Dec 2003, 08:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Nash's contract likely to expire at midnight....no front office position for him..

Kevin Nash Rumor-Killer, Teaming With Scott Hall, more
Story By: Ben Johnson
December 31, 2003

Despite rumors, we are now hearing that Kevin Nash has not been offered a front office position with WWE.

WWE, as of 4:30PM EST, has opted not to renew his contract, so it will expire as of midnight. They may choose to re-sign him at anytime, but no deal has been made yet.

Kevin Nash is expected to team with Scott Hall in another promotion.
Old 31 Dec 2003, 09:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

We all knew it would come to his, I'm not really surprised, Is anybody else?

Have a Nice Day!
Old 31 Dec 2003, 10:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

im not suprised.........he's gets paid WAY too much, and he sucks on the mic and in the ring

DO NOT HIRE HIM VINCE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 11:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

It's Midnight..no contract news..i think nash is toast..
Old 01 Jan 2004, 12:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Im glad Nash is gone, he never did anything for me in the WWE
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2004, 07:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

ya i know what a pile of K-rap
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2004, 03:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Whatever, i couldn't be any less suprised already now, i mean the WWE was and has been paying that gimpy fuck like what like $800,000 a year for hardly doing anything but stink up matches and get put on the injury list, pathetic fuckin pathetic.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2004, 03:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

90% likely he'll end up in new japan along with hall working with scott norton and mike rotundo against tenzan, nagata, chono, etc.

There's a small chance that he could end up in NWA TNA, but it's more likely he'll end up in Japan.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2004, 03:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Nash, did nothing but be injured in his time back in WWE. And when he was able to wrestle, I wouldn't call it wrestling. More like trying to be the guy in the match the least amount of time. He hasn't wrestled a deceant match since around 97'.....and thats not an exageration, that is the truth. Nash is long overdue for a reality check. He better team with Norton, Hall, and Rutonda because that is the only way I would be remotly interested in him......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2004, 03:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Well he has no choice really. ROH isn't stupid enough to sign him, NWA management has already promised that it's going to drop the old geezers program and give the fans what they want, dusty is being put to writer only, and jeff's supposed to be in a non-wrestling role very shortly, and jimmy hart is going to get the axe soon.

MLW might have a spot for him, but I highly doubt they'd sign him, and he won't go for a mediocre financial deal. So if wrestling is still his passion he only has the option of new japan, and the only reason he has that is because of friends in wcw, and the fact that new japan and wcw had a close relationship throughout the years and nash hasn't burnt his bridges over there.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2004, 07:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Forget about Kevin Nash, he was truely a waste of space anyway.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2004, 04:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

im sure we havent seen the last of nash, hes like a poo you cant flush down the toilet cos it always comes back.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2004, 06:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

^^^^^ lol

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2004, 09:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
In love with Cherelle

Duece is on a distinguished road

fuck nash

<a href="http://www.musicfeet.com" target="_blank"><embed name="RAOCXplayer" src="http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll%3Fsid=5446090&pt=url&xdata=0-17030857-NaN&s=0&b=&zz=a.asx" type="application/x-mplayer2" width="320" height="265" ShowControls="1" ShowStatusBar="0" AutoSize="false" loop="true" EnableContextMenu="0" DisplaySize="0" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/"></embed><p>Get More Music Videos @ MusicFeet.com</a>
Duece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2004, 07:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

http://www.kevinbigsexynash.com/comicpreview.html just in case noones ever seen that

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote