ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who Needs New Theme Music?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Dec 2003, 06:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420
Default Who Needs New Theme Music?

I would say Chris Jericho. He's been coming out to that same music since he made his WWE debut. I think he should come out to his King of The World theme song by Saliva. Also, change the Dudleys theme music from Bombshell to When Worlds Collide.
Soundgarden420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 06:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundgarden420
I would say Chris Jericho. He's been coming out to that same music since he made his WWE debut. I think he should come out to his King of The World theme song by Saliva. Also, change the Dudleys theme music from Bombshell to When Worlds Collide.
That did that for like 2 weeks on RAW and in that First Chamber Match but then the next week back on RAW they changed it back, I guess Jericho didn't think it would go over will, Which I agree to since you should actually hear the lyrics of that song sometimes.....

Dudleys, They have changed their music too damn much so I'll just make 'em keep it.

Lesner's Music, Sounds to Generic, Many moreHeavy Guiter riffs and stuff then it'll be kicking, But not this this boring repeative beat and snair Drum.

Chavo's, Why is he using Eddie's Old theme for wCw? Just make him Share, "We Lie, We Cheat and We Steal" theme, hat's why better!

The Rock: I always liked his original verison of his music, Not the first but the second verison where he actually says something instead of Silence....

Well that's it...

Have a Nice Day!
Old 31 Dec 2003, 07:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Y2J, Dudley's, and kane need to improve on raw

and on SD, spanky and Noble should change their music IMO
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 07:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

actually, Rock had new music when he was on Raw a few weeks ago.....

Jericho has a great entrance, so i don't see it changing.....

Kane's music is only so-so.....he needs a change.....

they can't all be great.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 10:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Kane's theme song is aight, it just doesn't match his gimmick though. He needs a theme song along the lines of "I hate you, I'm gonna kill you and set you on fire" instead of "all the wonder of the world has disapeered etc. etc..." you know the rest of the lyrics.

Personally I think Y2J's song is just fine, a change would be nice though. I thought his "king of my world" theme song by Saliva was aight. So was his theme song by Sevendust in fact, he never even used it.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 10:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Brock's song could be livened up a bit..Y2J should switch to Saliva's King Of My World..I like Rock's music how it is..
Old 01 Jan 2004, 02:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Y2J has the best entrance in wrestling...no need to change it...nothing could possibly be as bad ass as his current
Old 01 Jan 2004, 02:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^my thoughts exactly.

btw Rock's entrance music has been editied to have the "If you smell" at the beginning. still the same ol' kickass slow beat though.
Old 01 Jan 2004, 03:06 AM   #9 (permalink)

Taker89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Taker89

Kanes needs changed
Taker's needs to go back to for whom the bell tolls or darkside or whatever it was called.

Peace My Dudes

Don't Hunt What You Can't Kill

The Best In The Business
RANDY ORTON'S HIT LIST
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Mick Foley
  • Jerry " The King" Lawler
  • Moolah
  • Mark Cuban
  • Sgt. Slaughter
Taker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2004, 03:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

Taker's Darkside Theme on;y works if he is The Deadman.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2004, 01:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I would say change Austins music back to "Disturbed" Glass Shatters and Kane needs new darker music
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2004, 07:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

I surely as hell think Lance Storm should get rid of that stupid ass rap song whatever the hell it is and just go back to his old theme he had in the Alliance. And Jackie(not Gayda Jacqueline) really needs a new theme.

And as for Kane i'd suggest giving him Doink the Clown's old heel theme. LMAO!

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2004, 08:29 PM   #13 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

i think goldberg should get his original music and y2js is cool and thats about it the rest are fine
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2004, 07:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Get Marilyn Manson or Slipknot to write Kane's new theme.
Old 04 Jan 2004, 12:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Lita needs better music. I'm just not digging this new theme.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote