ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Litas Moves SUCK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Dec 2003, 04:59 PM   #1 (permalink)

Taker89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Taker89
Default Litas Moves SUCK

Yhe only moves Lita does are the Twist of Fate copied off Matt Hardy, TYhe Lita Bomb it's a powerbomb with her name in it, The LitaDDT or whatever she calls it again it's just a DDT. Well anyway we now know my opinions on the "Queen of Extreme"

Peace My Dudes

Don't Hunt What You Can't Kill

The Best In The Business
RANDY ORTON'S HIT LIST
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Mick Foley
  • Jerry " The King" Lawler
  • Moolah
  • Mark Cuban
  • Sgt. Slaughter
Taker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 05:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^other than that, you think she's ok, right?.....lol.....her ddt is actually ok.....other than that, she tries.....about all i can say.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 05:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I like Lita, I think she is hot
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 05:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

lita = one ugly diva

i dont get how anyone can say they like Amy "man's chin" Dumas. they must be saying they like men.

she is worse than RVD, ddt, lita sault.........she just has a bunch of regular moves with her name in front of it
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 05:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

so i think shes one of the best divas wwe has
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 08:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Have you seen some of the moves she has done before she broke her neck? The Hurricanrana (sp) from the top rope onto full grown men almost twice her size?

She helped women's wrestling alot. It showed the women that they could do the cool and exciting moves.

I'll admit some of her moves do need work. But don't criticize (sp) her work now, she is trying to be more careful in what she does because of her neck. She is still rusty. Anyone would be after not wrestling for a year and a half. Plus a lot has changed since then, and she has to adjust.
Old 31 Dec 2003, 09:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect

i dont get how anyone can say they like Amy "man's chin" Dumas. they must be saying they like men.
That is true, however every now and then she has moments where she looks hot
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 10:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

sometimes....i admit....in a certain light, she looks hot...................................BUT NOT OFTEN!
Old 01 Jan 2004, 12:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

At least she does look hot most of the time.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2004, 01:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I'd lick her cooter Otherwise, she's not THAT bad in the ring. Not the best, but not the worst.
Old 01 Jan 2004, 07:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica
Have you seen some of the moves she has done before she broke her neck? The Hurricanrana (sp) from the top rope onto full grown men almost twice her size?

She helped women's wrestling alot. It showed the women that they could do the cool and exciting moves.

I'll admit some of her moves do need work. But don't criticize (sp) her work now, she is trying to be more careful in what she does because of her neck. She is still rusty. Anyone would be after not wrestling for a year and a half. Plus a lot has changed since then, and she has to adjust.
Her moves were still sloppy as fuck before she broke her neck...unless she broke her neck before she entered the WWE and I just don't know about it.

Reasons why people like Lita
1) she has tits....it sure as fuck aint for her non-existant ass
2) they like sloppy wrestling...these people most likely like RVD as well
3) they really go for the square man-jaw
4) they think she's super cool cuz she's got the ugliest fucking tatoo
Old 01 Jan 2004, 09:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather

Reasons why people like Lita
1) she has tits....it sure as fuck aint for her non-existant ass
2) they like sloppy wrestling...these people most likely like RVD as well
3) they really go for the square man-jaw
4) they think she's super cool cuz she's got the ugliest fucking tatoo
Man you're mean as fuck, funny shit though.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2004, 03:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

^agreed

lmao
Old 03 Jan 2004, 04:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

Trish Stratus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Trish Stratus Send a message via Yahoo to Trish Stratus

I like Lita yeah her moves do need work and thats all i am going to say!!
Old 03 Jan 2004, 04:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

lits shit, a hurricanana just involves landing on a big manand lying back while he does a forward roll.

she cant puch, cant bump and cant talk. she has a manly chin and a big tattoo. maybe some fans think shes myasteriouse, cos there arent many pics of her bare ass in t'internet.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote