ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Sunday Night Heat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Dec 2003, 04:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
suspicous Sunday Night Heat

Can someone tell me what happened to Heat over the years. It went from having guys like Taker, Rock, HHH, Foley, and Austin wrestling on it to guys that get tryout matches.
The ratings that Heat used to get were the ratings that Raw wish they could have now.
Also did any of you use to watch Heat or still do today?
I used to enjoy watching Heat but to me now it is boring
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 04:42 PM   #2 (permalink)

Taker89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Taker89

Ya Heats boring all it is is like 2 matches with peope we've never heard of or a low midcarder VS someone we've never heard of and then RAW's highlites.

Don't Hunt What You Can't Kill

The Best In The Business
RANDY ORTON'S HIT LIST
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Mick Foley
  • Jerry " The King" Lawler
  • Moolah
  • Mark Cuban
  • Sgt. Slaughter
Taker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 04:46 PM   #3 (permalink)

SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Heat used to be awesome but now it just plain sucks
Old 31 Dec 2003, 04:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

mmmmmmmm..........did u just say heat got the ratings Raw wanted..I don't remember heat ever pulling in 4.0's..if it did..you got me..
Old 31 Dec 2003, 04:54 PM   #5 (permalink)

It was pulling in 4.0 ratings in 98 and 99, remember when half time Heat in 99 got a 6.1 rating
Old 31 Dec 2003, 04:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

are you sure..give me proof..plus halftime heat was the superbowl..which is why it pulled in a 6.1.....
Old 31 Dec 2003, 05:04 PM   #7 (permalink)

that was the halftime heat were they had Mick Foley vs. The Rock in the empty arena.
If you want proof go to aol keyword and type in Raw is War, one of the lines will say Raw archives from 93-03 click on that one. Then once you click on that you should see a picture of the Raw is War sign, go to the left part of the screen and go to TV ratings history, click on that and click on Sunday Night Heat, you should get a list of dates and ratings
Old 31 Dec 2003, 05:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

first off.......and this goes for Velocity also......they need a Heat title, it can only be defended on Heat....it can be taken on Raw, the Title holder can still wrestle on Raw, but the title will only be DEFENDED on heat. that would definitely boost ratings. that way, Rico, Maven, Val, Storm, Dreamer, and Stevie would have some credibilty
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 09:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^I guess I agree..The Hardcore title could be the heat title..as far as velocity..i don't really know..
Old 31 Dec 2003, 10:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

the european title or whatever it was could be on Velocity
Old 01 Jan 2004, 01:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
first off.......and this goes for Velocity also......they need a Heat title, it can only be defended on Heat....it can be taken on Raw, the Title holder can still wrestle on Raw, but the title will only be DEFENDED on heat. that would definitely boost ratings. that way, Rico, Maven, Val, Storm, Dreamer, and Stevie would have some credibilty
it wouldn't make a difference if they had a title or not. it'd still be the same few up-and-coming jobbers on the program. a title wouldnt make it interesting. better matches on the part of the creative team would.
Old 01 Jan 2004, 01:46 AM   #12 (permalink)
Hanh!

well, if they get a title, and like you said, create better matches.............and then get rid of the unheard-of people, Heat would bring in Damn good ratings

same goes for Velocity
Old 02 Jan 2004, 12:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

^ Well they could at least keep the no-names that can actually wrestle.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote