ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

ultimo dragon is a whiney baby

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Dec 2003, 06:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road
Default ultimo dragon is a whiney baby

they had a really big build up to the ultimo dragon's arrival in wwe. everyne expected big things from this guy. people were expcting him to be like another rey mysterio, or even better.

Instead, everyone was completey underwhelmed.

so bollocks to him, if you cant live up to your hype, then bugger off.

I recently saw an ultimo dragon video clip from his days in japan, which i go off t'internet. the footage was a few years old and dragon was very fast, acrobatic and agile. Its amazing how far he has fallen since then.

Hes a shadow of his former self and should bugger off back to the indies or to japan where his "legend " status will srely still get him a pop. Juist like flairs "legend" status gets him a pop, despite being a washed up bag of wobbly walrus wosssnames.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 01:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

I can't really blame the dude one bit, since after all the hype, commercial crap and promos, and which to not my suprise would get underused and wasted just like every small guy and or cruiserweight that shows up in Vince's league, but if I were Dragon, i would've just simply not entered the WWE in the first place.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 02:11 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I don't blame Dragon for being upset. After running a fed in japan, training wrestlers and being made big promises, he's basically been stuck on velocity from day one. Much like a lot of other international and top indy talent, vince only signs them to ruin feds, then ruin these guys' careers. Dragon has every right to be upset and I can't wait til he leaves the wwe, he deserves MUCH better then what he's gotten.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 04:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

dragon failed to impres the fans on his wwe debut, so why push him. im sure wwe expected more of him based on the hype they give him. be he was dissapointing.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 31 Dec 2003, 04:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I still don't think it was right to stick him on Velocity
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 06:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

he was a big dissapointment, and past-it. if he was on smackdown everyone would go for a piss.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 31 Dec 2003, 06:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Ultimo Dragon is awesome......hes not bad at all, he still rules. i dont know why you think he sucks. But....Vince threw him on Velocity, if he put UD in some bigger matches, he would be much better.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 08:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Tin Man,Ultimo is very talented..and would be of great use in the creuserweight division..As Far as Debuts go..a debut dosen't have to go over really really well with the crowd..Remember how dead the crowd was for angle's first Televised WWE match?
Old 01 Jan 2004, 01:10 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

excuse me Tin man, sir... do you know ANYTHING about wrestling?

Quote:
they had a really big build up to the ultimo dragon's arrival in wwe. everyne expected big things from this guy. people were expcting him to be like another rey mysterio, or even better.
Vince hyped up his arrival big time, but failed to give dividends. that was Vince, who failed.

Quote:
Instead, everyone was completey underwhelmed.
Of course they were... Vince doesnt realise the things Ultimo can do... Ultimo is probably just as good if not better than Rey. If Ultimo wrote one of his own matches, you'd be amazed... Ultimo is just proof Vince does not know how to use cruiserweights. look at the people he has. Noble. he treats noble like a frikkin heavyweight. kidman. NEVER used.

Quote:
so bollocks to him, if you cant live up to your hype, then bugger off.
Vince's fault.

Quote:
I recently saw an ultimo dragon video clip from his days in japan, which i go off t'internet. the footage was a few years old and dragon was very fast, acrobatic and agile. Its amazing how far he has fallen since then.
of course, he was kickass before he came into the WWE... because Vince wasn't bookin his matches. he hasn't fallen, Vince has driven him to the ground. which is why I can't blame UD for wanting to leave, so he can be used to his full potential.

Quote:
Hes a shadow of his former self and should bugger off back to the indies or to japan where his "legend " status will srely still get him a pop.
Vince's fault... UD will 'bugger' off to the indies where he can be used properly.

Quote:
Juist like flairs "legend" status gets him a pop, despite being a washed up bag of wobbly walrus wosssnames
OK now you're starting to sound like ASSASSASSASSASSIN... is this a British thing?
Old 01 Jan 2004, 06:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

wrestlers mainly ad-lib their matches or plan them themselves. there are a few thingssuch as the nature of the finish and certain key moments thst might be used in a later storyline, but the main part of the match is ab libbed. ultimo's dissapointing matches were all meant to make him look good. but hes just to old to do what he used to. i blame ultimo for the bad matches.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 01 Jan 2004, 08:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I am assuming you didn't mean to say AD-LIB....Ad-Lib leads to injury ESPECIALLY in cruiserweight matches

Ultimo is hardly to blame for what has been done with him in the WWE. Fact is there are too damn many wrestlers on the roster, and Vince has NO CLUE how to use half of them.
Old 01 Jan 2004, 12:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

he had the chance to really wow those fans on his debut, to win them over, to set them on fire, but it was a big dissapointment.

besides many matches are adlibbed and they use headlocks and restholds to plan their next spots.

ultimo has only himself to blame. he had a hyped up entrance and even had rey mysterio commentating his debut to show how important he was, with rey going on about all the belts ultimo has held. but ultimo didnt deliver. Fans were hoping for another guy like reymysterio, or like a mysterio/tajiri crossover style, but he was slow and stuttery in his performance. the fans immediately were either dissapointed or stopped caring.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 01 Jan 2004, 07:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Ultimo is better than Rey...
you sir ...are on crack
Old 01 Jan 2004, 07:25 PM   #14 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

ya rey and UD would make a great team
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2004, 07:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

UD is a excellent westler. and in a fact has been messed up by Vince's weid assed method of promotion and teardown.....

TinMan, you have NO clue what youre talking about...