ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Cage Matches

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Dec 2003, 11:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default Cage Matches

For Christmas I got the WWE Bloodbath dvd, and it is a great dvd with all the best cage matches the WWF/E have ever had.
So I wanted to know what was your favorite cage match and why?

Mine was Steve Austin vs. Vince at St. Valentines Day Massacre, that's my favorite because the whole buildup towards that match was extreme and Austin and Vince putted on a great show and match
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2003, 11:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAss666
For Christmas I got the WWE Bloodbath dvd, and it is a great dvd with all the best cage matches the WWF/E have ever had.
So I wanted to know what was your favorite cage match and why?

Mine was Steve Austin vs. Vince at St. Valentines Day Massacre, that's my favorite because the whole buildup towards that match was extreme and Austin and Vince putted on a great show and match

That was my favourite match too.......it was sick when Vince fell off the Cage and broke his balls on the announce table.

Also Kane was in a match against Bret Hart......that match was okay but it was just funny because of Jerry Lawler.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2003, 11:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

In Austins book he mentioned that Vince didn't have to take that bump other than the fact that he wanted to entertain us, Austin said he wasn't going to do that.

I do give Vince credit for what he did
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2003, 11:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

all I have to say about Cage Matches is I miss the old Steel Bar cages....those were cool
Old 31 Dec 2003, 12:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I misss the old cage too. The only cage match I really really liked wasn't because of the match. It was Diesel vs. Bret Hart. The only part I remember is Undertaker tearing THROUGH the ring and pulling Diesel down with the smoke billowing up. It was a great 20-30 seconds OF A cage match.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 12:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

The Austin vs. McMahon cage match at SVDM was badass, but i still think the Beniot vs. Angle cage match was a bit better.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 06:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather
all I have to say about Cage Matches is I miss the old Steel Bar cages....those were cool
Yeah, those steel bars were brutal, i miss those too. Now the steel cage these days are softer than ice cream.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 06:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

what i dont like about cage matchjes, is how they often have an anti climactic ending, i.e. you win by RUNNING AWAY.

In the old days part o the idea of a cage match was to stop a heel champ from getting dq-ed or counted out, and to stop interference. but nowadays there can be interference in ANY match.

Another reason for cage matches s that a heel can win without the face having to be pinned.

Something i dont like about cage matches is that they really limit what can happen in the bout. ----no near falls (unless they go the cop-out route and allow pinfalls.) --ditto for submissions. ----

and half the cage matches ive ever seen consisteted of 2 guys slowly crawling to the door and pulling each others feet 90% of the time.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 10:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Steve Austin vs. Vince at St. Valentines Day Massacre was the best Cage Match "Entertainment Type"

but there are great "Wrestling Type" Cage Matchs :

Beniot vs. Angle "RAW"

Edge & Christian vs. Hardy Boyz "Unforgiven PPV 2000"

Two Out of Three Falls * THIRD FALL: CAGE MATCH *: Steve Austin vs. Triple H "No Way Out 2001"

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 31 Dec 2003 at 10:39 AM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 11:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Probably Rvd And Jericho a While Back.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 04:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

austin hhh was shit. all that barbed wire bollocks and when they fel on each other so softly

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 31 Dec 2003, 04:31 PM   #12 (permalink)

Taker89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Taker89

Benoit/Angle

Peace My Dudes

Don't Hunt What You Can't Kill

The Best In The Business
RANDY ORTON'S HIT LIST
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Mick Foley
  • Jerry " The King" Lawler
  • Moolah
  • Mark Cuban
  • Sgt. Slaughter
Taker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Jan 2004, 12:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

yes that was good. i dont know why people say bret owen was a good match, they just crawled at the door for 1/2 an hour. bret was far too generouse with the offense he allowed owen, and made himself look like a bad champ, cos other faces always just whipped owen like a hog.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
Old 01 Jan 2004, 07:41 PM   #14 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

cage matches there were some great ones but one that sticks out most would be the hardys and edge and christian mainly because of the wisper in the wind of the cage that was great
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2004, 05:35 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

watching people fall off cages rocks. i doubt well see much more of that because no one waqnts to end up like jeff hardy.

the hiac matches (not counting the AWFUL TAKER V BOSSMAN and HHH VS Y2J matches) were all good too. and in my opinion they were cage matches even if it was "a cell"

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER