ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE Roster cuts to take place soon..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Dec 2003, 04:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default WWE Roster cuts to take place soon..

Some upcoming WWE roster cuts are expected to take place after the new year. With Steven Richards recently getting booked for a 3PW show at the ECW Arena on January 24th, some started to think he could be on his way out from the company. To kill any rumors you may read in the upcoming weeks, Richards was booked by 3PW through the WWE office and no plans are in place for him to be released from the company anytime soon.
Old 30 Dec 2003, 05:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Whew... at least thank god they're not giving the pink slip to Richards, he kicks ass, he and Dreamer are the two reasons that i even watch HeAt.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2003, 05:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

^^lmao
Old 31 Dec 2003, 03:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

There's quite a few stars that do indy dates now and then. And considering jasmine st. clair and the blue meanie are close personal friends of stevie that run 3PW, it's not a shock that he'll be on their card, let alone the first time this has happened with him being in the wwe.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 05:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Yep if it wasn't for Richards and Dreamer I probably wouldn't watch Heat either
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 05:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

But overall i still wouldn't be suprised to see Sylvan Grenier get canned, i mean where the hell has he been this whole time? Same goes for Gowen.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 06:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Grenier has been injured, i believe.....Gowen is probably on the way out.....seems like he has had backstage problems.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2004, 01:51 AM   #8 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Stevie Richards definantly deserves some more attention. I also hope Funaki survives the axe. But Rodney Mack is ontop of my wish list.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2004, 05:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Gowen? Ah yes...that one-legged imbecile who somehow has managed to gain pinfall victories over the Big Show and Matt Hardy...WTGDF?
Old 02 Jan 2004, 09:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I would get rid of Albert, Funaki, Rodny Mac, Zach Gowen, Rosey, Albert, Test and RVD. That is what I would do in this case. These guys gone will make for a better promotion i think. Though it will still be shit as long as it is run by Vince.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2004, 12:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
I would get rid of Albert, Funaki, Rodny Mac, Zach Gowen, Rosey, Albert, Test and RVD.
FREE RVD!! FREE RVD!! FREE RVD!! FREE RVD!!

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2004, 01:08 PM   #12 (permalink)

Test definantly should be on the chopping block aswell. Guy has been the un-pushable object since 99'. RVD may be gone in several months, but it will be by his own volition. WWE won't cut him. Funaki I think should stay. Hes no slouch in the ring and hes begging for another rediculous gimmick.
Old 02 Jan 2004, 01:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

you gotta think Test will stick around solely because of Stacy.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2004, 03:21 PM   #14 (permalink)

If Stacey quits over it, I coild really give less of a shit. But that is a decent point.
Old 02 Jan 2004, 03:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I think Rodney Mack is going to be on his way out of the WWE because he isn't that good and he's still on RAW because he is married to a former womens champ (Jazz)
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote