ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Non Raw matches *heat spoilers*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Dec 2003, 01:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Non Raw matches *heat spoilers*

1. Garrison Cade beat Black Gordmen jr, Cade got the nice home town pop but
crowd really wasn't;t to into the match. Cade was ok and got the pin with a
bulldog.

2. Tommy Dreamer lost to Matt Hardy V.1, good pop for Tommy and an even
bigger one for Matt. Match was good and crowd was in to it. Matt got the win
after Tommy failed to use the cane.

3. Rico with Jackey beat Branden Rue ?, this was also a good match with the
jobber getting a good amount of offence in and even hitting a nice slam on
Rico, but of coures Raws most wasted talent came back to win with he's neck
breaker.

4. La Restance beat Lance Storm & Val Venis with 3 strippers. This was a
good match with good heat, but nothing out of the ordenary.

5. the GM of Stivie night heat with the hottest diva in the WWE beat Test
with out Stacy. Test sure must have pissed off somebody to have to job to
Richerds twice in a row.

After the show went off the air SCSA stayed out for a long time drinking
beer and gave Erick 2 more stunners, drank some more beer then had Lillen
drink some beer, then had some friends of his in the front row come in the
ring to sing and drink with him. He finally made it up the ramp only to grab
JR's chair and roll down the ramp only to wipe out and take a bump almost as
bad as HBK took when he fell out of the ring, then drank some more and that
was it.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2003, 04:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Will someone please get Hardy off heat and onto Raw..jesus..Henry gets at least a role on Raw and Hardy's stuck on heat..fucking ridiculous..
Old 30 Dec 2003, 10:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

^very true
how in the blue fuck does Mark fatass Henry get on RAW, and Version One-aaaaah gets stuck in a goddamn dark match1?!?!
Matt Hardy vs. Dreamer should've been on RAW, not Heat, or a dark match, whatver
--
stevie's gettin the push, eh? well, good. he has some good moves, he just needs a gimmick make over.
--
Test's jobbin. no suprise there. he's been given so many pushes, but he doesnt have what it takes. he and RVD should catch a bus to TNA
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 12:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

That is fucking bullshit that Matt is stuck on heat or a darkmatch, I want to shoot Mark Henry, I fucking hate his mother fucking guts. Matt should have stayed on fucking Smackdown because atleast he was getting a fucking role. Fuck you Vince McMahon, fuck you right in your ass
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 12:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^hmmmm...why don't you tell us how you really feel?..lol
Old 31 Dec 2003, 03:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Looks like a decent Heat

V1 got lost in the shuffle like I thought he would on Raw, he needs to be going after the IC...Jobber T is just wasting TV time
Orton vs Hardy=Ratings dammit

Stevie is the Man..he'll never get off heat tho
Same with Rico
They need to bring back the European or TV title for Heat so these 2 aren't completely wasted

Heat has a nice little European Roster
Dreamer
Richards
Rico
Val
Lance

think about it ..it would work
Old 31 Dec 2003, 04:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

^yes, they need to have a HEAT ONLY title......and a VELOCITY ONLY title

i think that would raise ratings a little if not make them at least half of raw/sd
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 05:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
^hmmmm...why don't you tell us how you really feel?..lol
lol, that is how I really feel, I just think it is wrong for Vince to stick Matt in a dark match
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote