ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE Wrestling Roundtable

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Dec 2003, 12:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default WWE Wrestling Roundtable

If any of you are like me, you have several comments you want to make that don't qute fit into a thread...
Maybe you don't think they are worthy of being a thread

Post them in here...discuss in here....if somethingneeds to be its own thread we'll make one

Start postin people
Old 30 Dec 2003, 12:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well for starters I gotta a problem with the people who want to see Bret Hart back, talking and taking up tv time. I don't get it. What do you people want from him. He had a drug problem that no one wants to mention, followed by a stroke that no one wants to remember. He then came back and made about 7 goodbye speaches. I myself have seen two of them. What the hell is there left for him to do. No really what do you people want?

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2003, 12:27 AM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
Well for starters I gotta a problem with the people who want to see Bret Hart back, talking and taking up tv time. I don't get it. What do you people want from him. He had a drug problem that no one wants to mention, followed by a stroke that no one wants to remember. He then came back and made about 7 goodbye speaches. I myself have seen two of them. What the hell is there left for him to do. No really what do you people want?
Agreed... everyone complains about Foley and Austin doing exactly what you want Bret to do....
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2003, 12:44 AM   #4 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

i think breat is cool and should get respect
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2003, 12:51 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ??????????
i think breat is cool and should get respect
ok, he is cool........he had our respect, i dont see why he should come and take up MY tv time for a good-bye speech or wahtever.

i think what people mean when they say they want bret back to give a speech......they really just want him to come back and wrestle again, which he CANNOT do....
--

on a completley different note......

WHY DO PEOPLE SAY "if they keep doing dance contests and crap, women's wrestling will never be taken seriously". i dont think its supposed to be taken "seriously". do you REALLY want Trish and Molly to go out and actually wrestle? Womens wrestling is purely for men's entertainment. and no, im not trying to be racist against women or anything, its just thats what i think WWE is trying to do........give men enjoment (ex: Stacy lapdance on steiner.....the santa's little helper match)
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2003, 12:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I haven't seen Bret live since 1996. So I WANT TO SEE AND HEAR HIM. He is the greatest of all times, and he came ramble on for hours and most won't give a shit. Not to mention, his family is responsible for creating greatly talented wrestlers and has experienced the hardest luck among family of wrestlers (Von Erichs don't count because of drug addicts). Bret can take up all of WMXX except for Taker's match, as far as I'm concerned.

I want to address an issue that has been pssing me off lately, ref bumps. This shit is out of control. Trips could have won tonight cleanly and I would have been much more pleased that this bullshit ending they created. Fuck ref bumps, come up with something more imaginative.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2003, 12:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

due to Vince's love of "shock value" and catering to fans with short attention spans, we will never really be shocked again.

With faces turning heel and heels turning face on a regular basis and no real long term story line consistancy there will never be another big shock moment like ...when Hogan joined Nash and Hall to form NWO

Fans so shocked they threw trash into the ring....

vince has killed wrestling
Old 30 Dec 2003, 12:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I'm tired of wrestlers making returns after "Retiring"
Shouldnt retirement mean something?

give them their gold watch and let them be on their way
Old 30 Dec 2003, 01:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers

Bret made his name with the WWE, and was casted away from it in the worst way possible, short of death. The WWE never gave him the proper goodbye, and I can't feel content until he makes a proper goodbye on WWE television, then he can disappear. I watched WWE, not WCW or other crap. So I want to see him say bye on WWE TV.

There still has to be shock value. They just have to use their "heads". Do something with Austin that would evoke the same kind of emotions when Hogan turned heel. As for women, only the ones that can wrestle (Molly and Victoria) should ever set foot in the ring, let alone compete for the title. Torrie, Lita, Trish, and Stacy are eye-candy, and should never step any farther than the ring apron.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
Old 30 Dec 2003, 01:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Tombstone_3
I haven't seen Bret live since 1996. So I WANT TO SEE AND HEAR HIM. He is the greatest of all times, and he came ramble on for hours and most won't give a shit. Not to mention, his family is responsible for creating greatly talented wrestlers and has experienced the hardest luck among family of wrestlers (Von Erichs don't count because of drug addicts). Bret can take up all of WMXX except for Taker's match, as far as I'm concerned.

I want to address an issue that has been pssing me off lately, ref bumps. This shit is out of control. Trips could have won tonight cleanly and I would have been much more pleased that this bullshit ending they created. Fuck ref bumps, come up with something more imaginative.

I gotta say that the Hart Family hasn't been through anything. Hard Luck I think not. Just the fact that you won't acknowledge Bret Harts Drug problem, but then go on to say the Von Erichs don't count because they used drugs makes no sense. I feel 15 times worse for Kevin Von Erich who is the last memeber of his family. You don't even know about Jack Jr. who died at the age of 6. That is when the Von Erich family tragedy stated. 6 years after Jack Adkinson (Fritz Von Erich) had his first child. He died in some freak accident on the ranch. Then for the longevity of tragedy that has happend over a 30 year spand to this family. You must not know about the disease that Mike Von Erich had, or the sudden Death of David Von Erich overseas. What tragedy besides the death of Owen have the Harts had to go through. You can say Davey Boy passing...and I can say Wolly Von Erich passed. You can say Stu and Helen are dead.....and then I can say Fritz and Doris are dead. No man in the history of wrestling has been through more then Kevin Von Erich. Bret has gone through the lose of one of his brothers, and that truly sucked. It was like when David Von Erich died. sudden and unexpected....but to say the Von Erichs don't count, makes this threed all the more needed I guess.

I also agree about the ref bump thing. How many times are they gonna do this. Now it looks like the ref tries to be in the way to get hit. Its almost telegraph

And there was a time when women were respected in the wrestling world like I said before women like Trish and Stacy and Torri give the women who use to wrestle: Robin, Ritcher, Muhla, Martel...and the women who use to be respectable valets: Miss Liz, Woman, Missy, Tammy, Precious. A bad name, not to mention it is a step backwards. Before women in wrestling were looked at as something special and not an object. Now they are told to show their puppies.....Are WWE fans not getting laid that badly that for 2 hours a week they can't go without a sexual realeted event like a bra n panyt match. I mean you don't even see any pussy....and thats what its really all about is it not....So why do people want to see women not even showing anything..........

Old 30 Dec 2003, 01:49 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I would like to see the WWE focus on the younger guys, with some of the young guys they have brought in recently they have a real chance to start moving wrestling back to what it should be.

Build some real, credible feuds....long lasting relationships.
I t will make for more enjoyable programming now and in the future
Old 30 Dec 2003, 02:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

My last post for the night because I got work in six and a half hours.

If older guys could work more with the young talent, it would be great and evetually build a better product. But who do they got? Okay they have HBK. Taker is out but when he comes back he'll have to feud with Kane. Trips? His ego wont let him. Big Show: could help in ring work and match prep. Angle: depends on his neck. Austin: loner and damaged goods. Rock: movie star. The only other possible, I can think at the moment is Flair.

Well, I need sleep. Great thread Godfather.

Late.
Old 30 Dec 2003, 02:07 AM   #13 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
I gotta say that the Hart Family hasn't been through anything. Hard Luck I think not. Just the fact that you won't acknowledge Bret Harts Drug problem, but then go on to say the Von Erichs don't count because they used drugs makes no sense. I feel 15 times worse for Kevin Von Erich who is the last memeber of his family. You don't even know about Jack Jr. who died at the age of 6. That is when the Von Erich family tragedy stated. 6 years after Jack Adkinson (Fritz Von Erich) had his first child. He died in some freak accident on the ranch. Then for the longevity of tragedy that has happend over a 30 year spand to this family. You must not know about the disease that Mike Von Erich had, or the sudden Death of David Von Erich overseas. What tragedy besides the death of Owen have the Harts had to go through. You can say Davey Boy passing...and I can say Wolly Von Erich passed. You can say Stu and Helen are dead.....and then I can say Fritz and Doris are dead. No man in the history of wrestling has been through more then Kevin Von Erich. Bret has gone through the lose of one of his brothers, and that truly sucked. It was like when David Von Erich died. sudden and unexpected....but to say the Von Erichs don't count, makes this threed all the more needed I guess.

damn straight. now I may not of known as much as you apparently do about the von erichs but they have been through more then the harts will ever be through. you cannot say that bret suffered with his parents they were old it was just their time, how yes losing anybody is tough but give it up the "suffering" of bret will never compare to the von erichs
Old 30 Dec 2003, 02:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

you have am entire generation of Superstars just waiting for screen time

Ignoring them now spells death in the future. I f Vince fails to build them up now he will have no one to run with the ball when the old Mainstays are forced to retire due to injury or age or whatever.

Push Matt Hardy, Randy Orton, John Cena, Haas, Benjamin, Jindrak, O' Haire, Chirstian, Batista...hell even push Maven
Old 30 Dec 2003, 02:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dre

Push Maven out the fucking door