ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Official Raw thread 12-29-03

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2003, 04:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default Official Raw thread 12-29-03

Post your thoughts, comments, gripes, etc about RAW here.
Old 29 Dec 2003, 05:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

It sounds like a good Raw tonite, they have been getting better for the last few weeks
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 05:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I'm just wondering why the main event will be HBK vs HHH........as much as I like HBK they won't give him the title
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 05:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Hell no, when was the last time a title changed hands on Raw, they should do that again
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Here is another confirmed match from wwe.com

Trish Stratus, Lita & Stacy Keibler vs. Miss Jackie, Victoria, & Molly Holly - 'Happy Holidays Match'
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

hmmm michigan state and nebraska in the alamo bowl or raw......i think i'll watch the bowl game and tape raw again even though i only want to see hbk vs hhh.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Extreme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica
Here is another confirmed match from wwe.com

Trish Stratus, Lita & Stacy Keibler vs. Miss Jackie, Victoria, & Molly Holly - 'Happy Holidays Match'

that match looks alright i guess.
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Extreme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DarkGothicPrince~
hmmm michigan state and nebraska in the alamo bowl or raw......i think i'll watch the bowl game and tape raw again even though i only want to see hbk vs hhh.

HHH is going to win....
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Granted, but it's still a good match that I like. Unless the game ends up a blowout and the spartans lose *sorry non sports fans* then i'm just going to watch raw around 3 a.m.
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Trish Stratus sucks, she shouldn't be in that match nor should Stacy Kibler. As long as the women compete with jokes like these eye candy cunts, then womens wrestling will never be taken seriously. You want Happy Holidays then schudule a match with Jaqualyn and Lita v. Molly and Victoria. Then it would be worth watching. And Lawler won't be screaming like the idoit he is about the fake ass pale ass, dumbass blond chicks and there fucking puppies

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
Trish Stratus sucks, she shouldn't be in that match nor should Stacy Kibler. As long as the women compete with jokes like these eye candy cunts, then womens wrestling will never be taken seriously. You want Happy Holidays then schudule a match with Jaqualyn and Lita v. Molly and Victoria. Then it would be worth watching. And Lawler won't be screaming like the idoit he is about the fake ass pale ass, dumbass blond chicks and there fucking puppies
Thank you franchise for speaking my mind for me. Trish is ok to watch now and then but stacy has no business wrestling. I've got nothing left since you took my post almost word for word.
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

usaully its whoever post first between the two of us that gets to make the actual post, the other one is left to quote and say "what he said" lol

Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Dre ...Ice...Lita sucks so much more than Trish

Give Trish some Credit...she at least tries to get better...her skills have improved remarkably since joining the federation

Litas...have deteriorated if anything
Old 29 Dec 2003, 08:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

I never said that I wanted to see lita in the ring over trish or vice versa, i'm saying overall the post directed mainly what I wanted to say. Womens wrestling is pretty much just eye candy now with the exception of a few.

Personally it's not like it used to be with madusa, rockin' robin, bambi, aja kong, miyama kuota, etc. But stacy like terri runnels has no business trying to wrestle.
Old 29 Dec 2003, 08:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dre

Lita has a neck injury that we need to give her time for. Trish is trying, doesn't cut it. Its like pitting Rey against Brock and Show every week, and telling us he can survive in a realistic angle with these men. Trish should have never been a Women's champion. She is everything that the women of yesterday were against. Muhla and Wendy Ritchier alone didn't count on looks and cheap pops to be champions. Nor did Madusa. You wanna be an attractive woman and be champion, then you gotta to be an athlete. Not a flat-footed one with moves that are so unrealistic that they don't even look remotly real. That Huricanruna that Trish does is the ugliest moves in the world. Rockin Robin was able to look good and still be a good females wrestler. Someone like Sherri Martel would break Trish in half, and I won't sit and watch this slut, pretend that she is on the same level, or even three levels below the likes of someone like Victoria, Molly or Jaqualyn. Or nearly as good in the ring or on the mic as Sherri, Robin, Ricther or Madusa. She better know her role and play the part that Missy played.......