ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Worst Match Ever!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2003, 03:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420
Default Worst Match Ever!

I would have to say Goldust vs. Ultimate Warrior at an In Your House PPV hands down. For nearly 8 minutes all we saw was Goldust stalling and Ultimate Warrior smoking a cigar. Rajahwwf.com rated that match a whopping negative 5 stars. I don't even think you can call it a match.
Soundgarden420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 03:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well there were a lot of terriable match's in the WWF. I'll start at worse main event or one of them that I think was the worse:

Hulk Hogan v. Don Muraco in a steel cage match for the title.
Worst cage match i have ever seen. Muraco sucked and Hogan sucked, and since most of their match's sucked througout history this was the harsest shortest cage match I have ever seened. all 7:30 of it. I was pissed after watching something that was so hyped.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 06:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well I haven't seen many matches as bad as your guy's experience but I'll try...

Hmmmm a bad match, When Goldberg won the WCW title when he faced Hogan, It was slower than a usual Goldberg match then and you could easliy tell Goldberg had to go easy on the old man. I've seen worse but that's the only one that comes to mind right now...

I'll be back though.

Have a Nice Day!
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

^Same goes for Hogan/Warrior II.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

David Arquette winning wCw World Title....worst match EVER
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^^yes, good father, you have the correct answer....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather
David Arquette winning wCw World Title....worst match EVER

How did he win it??.............isn't he an actor?
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

It was a tag match and the stipulstion was whoever got the pinfall, would be crowned the world champion. Arquette pinned Bishoff to be World champ.......Page and Jarrett were apart of this match too. WCW defeated itself in the ratings war, with stupid shit like this

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw is Jericho!
How did he win it??.............isn't he an actor?
woah...I've seen his movies...I dunno if I'd call him an actor
Old 29 Dec 2003, 08:51 PM   #10 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Hogan vs King Kong Bundy steel cage wrestlemania II. One of the worst cage matches i've ever seen, one of the worst matches i've ever seen.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 11:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

Buff Bagwell/Booker T WCW debut on RAW, even Booker said that he could've had a better match with a broom.
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2003, 12:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Triple H McMahon Vs The Ultimate Asshole( not ASSberg, Warrior) At WM 12.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote