ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Worst Wrestling Skills EVER!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Dec 2003, 12:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420
Default Worst Wrestling Skills EVER!

I know alot of you will prolly come up with Goldberg or A-Train, but after watching matches of them. They're not NEARLY as bad as Zeus. I mean, this man LITERALLY had on 3 moves. Bearhug, chokeholds, and that neck-snapping thing. It makes the guys normally bashed for their wrestling skills look like Bret Hart and Kurt Angle. In the 80's Andre The Giant's wrestling skills were noticably bad. Even a casual fan can see his health detereorating.
Soundgarden420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 12:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

As much as Goldbergs wrestling skill is bad, it's still entertaining to watch him
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 02:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I wouldn't even count Zeus as a wrestler, unless I was to count Lawrence Taylor and Kevin Green in the same sentence. They all sucked in had no right to be in the ring. However Zues had a great gimmick, so whatever. I'm gonna say Andre The Giant was one of the worse wrestlers ever. Yeah I said it.......So was El Egiante. People say the Big Show sucks this and that. And then I see them turn around and say How Andre was a legend. Legend my ass, this guy sucked ass. Andre never took bumps like the Big Show, Andre never did drop kicks like the Big Show will bust out. Andre never went to the top rope like Show, Andre wasn't as agile as Show, Bottom Line Show is about 25 times better then Andre.

Hogan is up there too...........Right next to David Arquette. If David was the size of Hogan he would be Hogan with black hair and a hotter wife. There are plenty more like King Kong Bundi, Don Muraco,

Last edited by Dre; 29 Dec 2003 at 02:30 PM.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 02:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Warrior hands down and i'm not going to go into half the holy wrestling bible to describe why, anyone who's watched wrestling and seen his work knows why.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 03:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

^^Ultimate Warrior has the potential to put on a great match. Watch his Wrestlemania VII match with "Macho Man" Randy Savage. Critics rated it ****1/2 which is unheard of for an Ultimate Warrior match. It told a great story, especially the aftermath.
Old 29 Dec 2003, 03:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

That wasn't Warroir's doing that was Savages doing. the same with the Rude/Warroir fueds. Randy Savage rearly had a bad match ever. So anyone who was in the ring with him looked good regardless. Take a random match like Savage v. Prince Iukia for the TV title. Savage made The Prince look somewhat good for a second that is. Savage is the greatest. When Warrior and Sting were in Power Team USA, it was Flash that people said had great wrestling Potential.

Some more people who sucked:

Warrior
The Mighty Hercules
Vincent
Yokozona
Chris Von Erich

so many more to come......

Last edited by Dre; 29 Dec 2003 at 04:00 PM.
Old 29 Dec 2003, 03:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Kamala, Hercules, Mabel, Mo.....

Soundgarden, you shouldn't put so much stock in what rating critics give things.....it's all in the eye of the beholder.....Warrior was great for the little kids, he was a painted up hero, but he was no wrestler.....he couldn't go more than five minutes.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 04:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Kamala, Hercules, Mabel, Mo.....

Soundgarden, you shouldn't put so much stock in what rating critics give things.....it's all in the eye of the beholder.....Warrior was great for the little kids, he was a painted up hero, but he was no wrestler.....he couldn't go more than five minutes.....
Damn right.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 05:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

^^Spam. Yeah Warrior can last 5 minutes. The match he had with Mach was 20 minutes. And yes, I do agree with the critics. I thought the match was good myself. He also had a great match wrestling-wise with Hogan which is slightly below what I would rate his match the following year. As much as you bash the Warrior now, I know when you were a kid you admired him. All kids did.
Old 29 Dec 2003, 06:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre

Like i said in another threed, when i was a kid, the Warrior was hot shit, I loved that guy. But that Hogan/Warroir match wasn't good until the last 7 minutes..

some more:

Gail Kim
Trish Stratus
Bertha Fay

Old 29 Dec 2003, 06:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

the match he had with Macho Man went twenty minutes because Macho made it go twenty minutes.....Savage carried the match.....Warrior couldn't use a wrestling move set and go more than five minutes.....most of his match was pumping his arms and shaking the ropes after no selling.....yeah, i enjoyed watching him when i was a kid.....but he's a horrible wrestler with a great gimmick......facts are facts......

and, when i said don't pay so much attention to the critics, i meant for you to draw your own conclusions......its all objective......critics of wrestling will always pan the non-technical wrestlers and praise the technical wrestlers, because they want pro wrestling to be like amateur wrestling.....it isn't.....

add to my list Scotty 2 Hotty.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 06:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Goldberg, eh? if he would realize that he really isnt that great, go get some more traing or SOMETHING, he wouldnt be too bad

as for very bad wrestling skill....Scotty, Cade, RVD, and bashams (IMO) fit the role
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

^I wouldn't say the Bashams are bad, i've actually been getting more and more interested in them. (mostly Doug, since i know he did have a pretty damn good run in OVW as "The Machine", Danny seems okay to me, but yet it's his brother whos been catching by impression.) And yes i WILL admit that RVD is a major spot machine, but that doesn't mean that i'm not an RVD mark.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:42 PM   #14 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Top 5

Zeus
Giant Gonzales
The Goon
Brooklynn Brawler
Danny Davis
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Ultimate Warrior...I hated this guy...never liked him, never will
Hogan..same as Warrior
Andre...Dre said it best
Foley...as wrestling goes he aint shit, but he does take some sick bumps
John Heidenrich...whatever his name is goddam does he suck
Kane...They cloned Undertaker and took away his cool...this fucker can't do a decent chokeslam
Goldberg....he's a large talentless lump