ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Nash/Shaniqua/Rikishi & Scotty

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Dec 2003, 07:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Default Nash/Shaniqua/Rikishi & Scotty

We reported a while back that Kevin Nash’s WWE contract is set to expire on 12/31. He hasn’t been offered a new contract, so he will no longer be a WWE superstar come Wednesday. There had been some talk that he may work the 1/4/04 HUSTLE-1 event with Scott Hall. However, I can inform you that no agreement has been made, as they were unable to come to terms.

However, with it looking like Nash’s WWE days are over, he did say that he would accept a non-wrestling role with WWE, if the money was right. If WWE and Nash couldn’t reach an agreement, he’s made it clear that he would look else where at other promotions.
-----
Shaniqua has been complaining that she’s on the road too much. This has frustrated and upset many other superstars, as she’s not the only one who finds it hard being on the road as much as WWE superstars are. As a result of her complaining, other superstars have been playing jokes on her. A recent joke, which was played on her, occurred during the tour of Europe where her boots were hidden moments before the show kicked off.
-----
Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty have expressed frustration at WWE Execs. This is due to them thinking that The Cat has taken their spot on SmackDown! Broadcasts. WWE have informed them that there is only one space in the show for a dancing act, and at the moment The Cat will fit it.
-----
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 07:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
He's Back

Big Evil Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...
Send a message via AIM to Big Evil Send a message via MSN to Big Evil Send a message via Yahoo to Big Evil

Well Considering Nash is terrible in the ring I'm glad they aren't going to resign him.

I also Don't like Shaniqua espcially now that she is complaining about being on the road. You would think that she would know about how time consuming it is. She shouldn't be complaining because there are a lot of Indy wrestlers that would prolly give their left nut to be able to be in her position.

S2H and Rikishi finally come back and then their gimmick is given to the Cat. I personally don't like Rikishi and the Cat that much, But i think S2H could be better if they gave him a better finisher(Worm sucks). But they shouldn't just shove the talent that already had that gimmick down to give it to someone I find even less interesting. And hell at least Rikishi and S2H get some sort of reaction from the crowd. When i was at Smackdown in Boise when the Cat had his debut, you could prolly hear a pin drop in there.The only reaction came when Torrie came out.(Side note Torrie is even hotter up close!!)

Thanks goes out to SE for this bad ass banner!
Big Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 07:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

None of this matters, nash is more then likely going to wind up in new japan with scott hall and re-uniting with scott norton.

The cat sucks enough said there, and rikishi and scott taylor both suck anyways and will either end up in tna *god forbid no NO NO NO NO* or mlw.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 09:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Agreed Nash is trash who shouldn't be paid to be on tv. Like I have said in the past, the only thing that would make me be interested in Nash is if he team up with Hall and Norton, other then that good ridence.

Shaniqua, i don't care..............

Scotty and Fat boy, I am glad they arn't on tv anymore. Because they simply suck. The Cat, I don't care but I'd rather see his dumbass then the other two. At least the Cat is something fresh to the WWE unlike the tired old gimmick of 2cool.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2003, 09:46 AM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Kevin Nash I could give a dam about,he never did anything for me in the wwe,only when he was in wcw did I like him,but I could care less what they do with him now

Shaniqua who gives a fuck

I always hated the cat and for him to take the dancing gimmick away from Rikishi and S2H sucks, but thats McMahon and since he likes the Cat who gives a shit about Rikishi or S2H
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 12:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAss666
I always hated the cat and for him to take the dancing gimmick away from Rikishi and S2H sucks, but thats McMahon and since he likes the Cat who gives a shit about Rikishi or S2H
The lameass dancing is all the cat has left from his glory days in wCw, And those weren't really much of Glory Days either. All he has left is his crappy Karate and Bragging righs about winning some World Karate tourement 3 times, Although I'm not sure if that was just a angle.....

Have a Nice Day!