ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

A Possible Wrestlemania XX Match.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Dec 2003, 11:54 AM   #1 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420
Default A Possible Wrestlemania XX Match.

Since Randy Orton is being built as "The Legend Killer", which legend has he yet to stop? So far he took out Foley, HBK, Slaughter, the one person that's in his way is Ric Flair! I think starting at or after The Royal Rumble, they're should be rumblings between the two. Weeks before Wrestlemania XX, Randy Orton should completely turn on Flair, setting up a match. I think that'll be a good match. He's so set to turn on Flair. What do you think?
Soundgarden420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2003, 04:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I'm a fan of serious stables, I will not consider evolution a good stable if they only remain together for a few months......The Freebirds, Tripple Threat, Horsemen have all satyed together for years.......Time makes things good. Evolution hasn't even been a threat imo yet. They get the gold and then get man handled by HBOld and RVSpot, in a handicap match. I think that they have a long way to go before they are a good stable. And I want to see that over time. I wanna see Orton and Batista be apart of Evolution and I want to see Flair there too. You need Flair or it isn't an Evolution. Though it would be good to bring in someone esle to work the ring too. Being that Ric can't wrestle full time anymore........All and all I want to see Ortan in a stable. I don't think he would be nearly as appealing if he wasn't appart of a faction........

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2003, 04:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Similar to what Dre said... these guys need to stick together for years to be credible IMO....

I feel that splitting Evolution does no-one any favors...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2003, 05:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I also agree you can't split Evolution up or else it won't be a good stable, I would like to see someone else join Evolution though
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2003, 05:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420

Yeah. But what other legends are left? Taker, yeah. But he's on Smackdown. Since Evolution is a new stable, it can be replacable. I mean, how many Four Horsemen were there. And what better way to cement Randy Orton's "Legend Stopping" status then taking down Flair? Evolution is currently a big threat. They have possession of all the Raw titles. You know Orton is set to take on Flair, if not at Wrestlemania, then sometime in the future. Trust me on this.
Soundgarden420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2003, 05:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

So your saying you just want Ortan out of Evolution but for the stable to continue to go on. The Horsemen were together for about 2 years before Lex Luger was added as the sixth member to the group, and still Ole was around for a while before they jumped him out of the group. Evolution might have titles, but it doesn't mean anything if they look like fools every week. They can't even win a handicap match. Something that if the Freebirds or the Horsemen were ever put into would always win

Like I said before once Ortan leaves Evolution he wont be nearly as appealing.

Old 29 Dec 2003, 01:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well this is the stupidest idea I've Heard all Day, Those guys need each other for Evolution, Well maybe not Batista but you get the idea. I wouldn't spilt up a Great Stable just for one match at Wrestlemania, Doesn't seem like a prefectly balanced trade if you ask me....

Have a Nice Day!
Old 29 Dec 2003, 06:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Randy Orton can keep his Legend Killer Gimmick....just put it on a back burner

He can switch gears to establishing himself as IC Legend by putting on good matches.

He needs to develop some lasting feuds with other wrestlers otherwise eventually he will run out of Legends anyway.
Evolution needs to stay together for a while yet...Ortan wont be ready for the WWE title for a few years yet. and Even then they may not need to break up Evolution.
Old 29 Dec 2003, 07:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

This was an idea that a dude at PW had. And i thought was of decent appeal. Randy Orton v Cowboy Bob Orton.....?

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 08:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
Dre

Cowboy Bob Orton would be a great match, because If I was Randy I would be imbaressed to come from the Orton family line, being that they sucked ass. I would then use that true fact in the storyline, of how Randy thinks he's better....I can see that. I can't see him leaving a stable just for one match......WWE though so expect the worse ideas ever.........