ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE's Top Fifty Superstars Of All-Time Revealed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Dec 2003, 10:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default WWE's Top Fifty Superstars Of All-Time Revealed

The following list is in no particular order, and comes from the recently-released WWE Magazine:

Bret Hart
Hulk Hogan
Andre The Giant
Honky Tonk Man
Ultimate Warrior
Killer Kowalski
Bob Backlund
Sgt. Slaughter
Roddy Piper
Don Muraco
Kurt Angle
Chief Jay Strongbow
Chris Jericho
Bobo Brazil
Bruno Sammartino
Mick Foley
Ivan Putski
Superfly Snuka
Razor Ramon
Argentina Rocca
Jake Roberts
Jimmy Valiant
George Steele
Billy Graham
Triple H
Steve Austin
Ted DiBiase
Wendi Richter
Yokozuna
King Kong Bundy
Buddy Rogers
Undertaker
Jesse Ventura
Shawn Michaels
Ricky Steamboat
The Rock
Fabulous Moolah
Randy Savage
Brock Lesnar
Rick Rude
Iron Sheik
Ernie Ladd
Pedro Morales
Ken Patera
Gorilla Monsoon
Ric Flair
Kane
Junkyard Dog
Paul Orndoff
Haystacks Calhoun

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 02:04 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I dont see how Kane is the one of the 50 greatest
Old 27 Dec 2003, 03:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Don't get me wrong here, but isn't it a wee wittle early for Brock to be put on the list, and yes i do know that he had possibly one of the very best rookie year runs in wrestling history, but still don't they think that it would've been better to have put Lesnar on the list if he was already in his prime?

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 03:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Quote:
Originally Posted by §yNdere££@
I dont see how Kane is the one of the 50 greatest

I agree...He's only been WWE Champ once and it was for 24 hours but you don't have to be champ to be one of the greatest wrestlers. He is also very sloppy in the ring and his Fire gimmick is getting boring, that's why I'm surprised to see him on the list.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 05:52 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

that and he has been put in so many jobber groups
Old 28 Dec 2003, 04:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Don't forget Kane was also a IC champion and a tag team champion quite a few times, so Im not surprise to see him up there
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2003, 05:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

well this is nice to see who the WWF considers to be the 50 greatest

Sergeant Slaughter- Umm Slaughter sucks, he always has and he always will. The man was a GI Joe charecter, with a cheap pop gimmick. Granted he played it well, but he didn't make an impact on anything to my knowledge. He and The Iron Sheek is all that is worth mentioning of his career

Don Muraco- We must not have been watching the same match's. Because last time I checked Muraco, wasn't much of a wrestler, a talker, a sportsman. He had a nice build and that is where it stopped. I can show some people match's of Muraco and they will be down right discusted. The man sucked in the ring and didn't have much besides his body

King Kong Bundy-ahahaha If this guy is a greater wrestle to the WWF as far as big men go, then okay, right off the bat Bam Bam Bigelow comes to mind as a better prefomer and athlete

Brock Lesnar- Riiight. Is it just me or is it a little to early for this decesion to be out...........Lets see if Brock can go the distance here, he's been around what 3 years........

Ken Patera- ahahahah I laugh at you again retards at the WWE. Ken Patera, has anyone seen this guy wrestle. He sucked balls to. Dino Bravo is much better suited for this then Patera

Kane- Riiight, it must be me again because last time I checked this guy hasn't won a wrestling match, in about a year. Unless you want to count the fued he had with that rich kid from Greenich, who wasn't a wrestler, who was about 5'11 198lbs....And it took not 1, not 2, but 3 different times to get rid of him......I didn't know that one of the greatest would have such a hard time with a civilian

Haystacks Calhoun- Really do I need to say something about this guy.......I don't know maybe Curt Hennig could have been put here instead, muthafucka's

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2003, 05:02 PM   #8 (permalink)

SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

which was the wrestler that never won a match in his career
Old 28 Dec 2003, 05:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAss666
Don't forget Kane was also a IC champion and a tag team champion quite a few times, so Im not surprise to see him up there
ouhh don't forget Tito Santina and Rick Martel were also Tag Champs and IC champs, and they actaully had good match's and long title reigns, so I am very surprise to see Kane in over these two, are you not

Old 28 Dec 2003, 05:07 PM   #10 (permalink)

Thats true but I guess in the WWE you have to be a world champion even for 24 hours to be on the list, they should let the fans decide who the top 50 greastest superstars are
Old 28 Dec 2003, 05:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre

Quote:
which was the wrestler that never won a match in his career
I don't know who

Old 28 Dec 2003, 05:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dre

Quote:
Thats true but I guess in the WWE you have to be a world champion even for 24 hours to be on the list, they should let the fans decide who the top 50 greastest superstars are
Nah the fans would really fuck it up. They would have Cena and Ortan on the list

Old 28 Dec 2003, 05:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
ouhh don't forget Tito Santina and Rick Martel were also Tag Champs and IC champs, and they actaully had good match's and long title reigns, so I am very surprise to see Kane in over these two, are you not
Rick Martel was never IC champ, although he did deserve a reign.
Soundgarden420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2003, 05:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre

sorry about that Tito IC and Tag Champ, i meant Martel was a multiply Tag champ with a a deacent title reigns as champions. Back when it meant something to hold a title........Your quick, I like that, i didn't even catch that mistake at first

Old 28 Dec 2003, 05:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Where's Fred Blassie?