ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Possible Return of the Ultimate Warrior at WrestleMania 20

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Dec 2003, 10:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default Possible Return of the Ultimate Warrior at WrestleMania 20

Former WWF Champion Ultimate Warrior made a special guest appearance on a local radio station 98.7 FM on the Celebrity Sports Programme. During the 20 minutes interview, the warrior talked about his career highlights, his current project and how much he misses the ring and the fans especially. It is very interesting to note that when the host asked if warrior would be returning to the ring anytime soon....the warrior simply said "Sooner than you expected" and said that next year's wrestlemania would be the perfect setting for his return. When asked who he would love to wrestle, the warrior said that he would love to work a match with Goldberg or The Rock. The interview ended with the host plugging in on the warrior's well maintained physique and fans getting to speak to the former champion

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 10:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

all in an attempt to garner the most fans possible for WMXX.....he would get a huge reaction from the fans.....but a long term return is not what's good for wrestling.....this would attract a lot of fans, though.....just don't expect it to be a ***** match.....heck, don't expect it to be a 1/2* match.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 10:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Ultimate Warrior versus Goldberg????
2 wrestlers with no ability

WARRIOR SUCKED
Old 27 Dec 2003, 12:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Post Your Sources Bad Man
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 12:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pimp Schnookie

Soundgarden420 can only hope to improveSoundgarden420 can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to Soundgarden420

Man, will you all stop picking on the Warrior? You guys loved him when you were kids.
Soundgarden420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 01:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

^^^^That is true Warroir was like the Dom Diva back in the day. It was the biggest deal when he defeated Hogan. Since when I was a kid I always hated the no talent Hogan. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing this match. It will be better then the return of watching Edge. It will also be interesting to see whos ego comes out on top. Since i can't see either man wanting to job to the other

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 01:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Sources : I don't give a Damn.

you can find that bet of "News" and more in any "Legit" wrestling site. Slash

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 02:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

Taker89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Taker89

He's gonna ask for way too much money to return and if it'll get WMXX buyrates up I'll bet Vince is gona take it...buy more make more.
Peace My Dudes

Don't Hunt What You Can't Kill

The Best In The Business
RANDY ORTON'S HIT LIST
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Mick Foley
  • Jerry " The King" Lawler
  • Moolah
  • Mark Cuban
  • Sgt. Slaughter
Taker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 07:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Anyone who has any taste in wrestling isn't going to care. His comeback last time in the wwf was hell and horrible to watch, his stunt in wcw was far from shit, hell it was the worst i'd ever seen, and aside of little kids who are into cartoon gimmicks, nobody is going to care about an over-rated, washed up wrestler who has nothing to offer in ring ability, let alone mic skills.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 09:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I really don't care what the hell Warrior does, I never liked him and I think he sucks
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 09:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

the news came from pw, the article was sent into pw by a guy named "sam"

does anyone know if this radio station is from florida
Old 27 Dec 2003, 10:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

no Soundgraden....I hated Warrior when I was a kid, I hate him now, and if he were to come back...then I'd hate him then too

there is no place for non-talents in the WWE...the quota is already full