ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

possible edge *Spoiler*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Dec 2003, 06:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default possible edge *Spoiler*

The word this reporter is hearing is that Edge, who has been off SmackDown! for nearly a year with a neck injury, may end up returning to RAW. Two conflicting reports have him returning either for a match at WrestleMania, or the night after (ala Brock Lesnar and Goldberg).

While not confirmed, most feel that WWE could benefit from having another over babyface on the show. Right now, only Goldberg and HBK are in the true main-event position, with RVD right behind them. Booker T is out of the pictue and could even be retiring soon, as he has said in interviews. Goldberg's WWE future is also said to be in doubt, but Chris Jericho should be moving over to the face side via the Trish storyline.

Thus, it is quite apparent that RAW is light on faces, and Edge is at least a possibility. A lot will likely depend on Goldberg, as well as RVD's contract negotiations. If WWE is confident that they'll be able to use both superstars, then the Edge roster jump isn't as likely, although not out of the question. Still, WWE does not have anything firm yet for Edge's return, so all of this should be taken as rumor right now.

Your thoughts...
Old 27 Dec 2003, 01:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Default **Spoiler**Edge...HUGE!

Parts of the following news were derived from The Torch Newsletter:

The word this reporter is hearing is that Edge, who has been off SmackDown! for nearly a year with a neck injury, may end up returning to RAW. Two conflicting reports have him returning either for a match at WrestleMania, or the night after (ala Brock Lesnar and Goldberg).

While not confirmed, most feel that WWE could benefit from having another over babyface on the show. Right now, only Goldberg and HBK are in the true main-event position, with RVD right behind them. Booker T is out of the pictue and could even be retiring soon, as he has said in interviews. Goldberg's WWE future is also said to be in doubt, but Chris Jericho should be moving over to the face side via the Trish storyline.

Thus, it is quite apparent that RAW is light on faces, and Edge is at least a possibility. A lot will likely depend on Goldberg, as well as RVD's contract negotiations. If WWE is confident that they'll be able to use both superstars, then the Edge roster jump isn't as likely, although not out of the question. Still, WWE does not have anything firm yet for Edge's return, so all of this should be taken as rumor right now.
-----
i dont like edge, i hope he just doesnt come back to WWE at all
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 05:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Agreed Jolly, I too don't like Edge or anything that he brings to the ring. He is a little worse then RVD. The problem with that statment is that RVD is good, but not in the WWE, where Edge wouldnt be given the time of day outside of the WWE. I would rather Edge just leave tv. But he is over with some fans and they do like him. He never did anything for me perosonally. He alsways sucked inside of the ring, aside from the TLC match's. and even then he wasn't the showstopper in those match's. I think that if and when Edge returns that he should be put on Raw because that is where someone of his calibure belongs, on the show that promotes entertainment and not in-ring ability

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 06:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I pray to God he doesnt go to Raw.....

if he does, Matt Hardy will not get the IC shot anytime soon...the ignorant fucking WWE will slap it around Edge's waist
Old 27 Dec 2003, 08:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

go edge!

edge is cool, i like him....hopefully he's in the same condition (or better) that he was when he got injured

i don't see him going to Raw, he's always been a Smackdown guy. Id like to see him back with Rey Rey after he's done with the cruiserweight division.....and he would hgave to make the valiant comback against his nemesisi (Haas + Benjamin). I think he's entertaining, but not to the point where i flip out every time he comes to the ring, such as Rocky and Stone Cold....but he's still entertaining
Old 27 Dec 2003, 08:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Cool. Although I posted a thread like this in the Smackdown forum.
Old 27 Dec 2003, 01:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

^^^merged

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 07:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

You think he would come back to finish off the program with the worlds greatest tag team and or kurt angle on that attack from last feb., but once again that just goes back to vince not finishing out a storyline. Would it be a change of pace for him and raw to have him over there? Yes, but why not finish the storyline/angle that you started almost a year ago? Once again, if he goes to RAW this will just show not following through on a storyline.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2003, 09:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I never liked Edge and if he goes to Raw he is gonna get a IC title shot and win it. That would suck because they have Matt there and he could win it
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Jan 2004, 05:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

edges problem is that he completely lost any unique elements of his character when he split with christian and went face.

he just became a normal guy. while we know he CAN be good on the mike, and we know hes a good worker, he needs a better face ersonality to capitalise on his mic skills, and he needs BETTER SIGNATURE MOVES as his spear loks silly compared to rhyno and goldbergs, and the edgeomatic and jumping ddt are bit silly too.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 07:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't like Edge, BUT, he is pretty over with the crowd and he is missed. I mean, these days the WWE are so desparate for over faces that Holly is getting the big push. And it wouldn't make sense for him to come back and go after Angle, because they're both going to be faces. He could go after wgtt, but then again, why? I mean, who would really care? If he comes back he's going to get the big push anyway and they can really use another guy with his charisma. Put him back on SD. Get him involved with fucking up Albert and Show and whoever else is around to go over, and get him back up to the level he was at when he was putting on good matches and main eventing. Well, main eventing SD anyways. I'd see him going over Lesnar someday though, and I definatly could see him about as over as Cena. meh, whatever.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2004, 08:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I hope that they give him some kind of gimmick change, cut his fuckin rat's nest he calls hair, and NOT use him with Rey Rey, or any other SINGLES competitor. His gimmick when he got injured, was to be someone's best friend and tag with them. That's a pretty shitty gimmick.

Maybe over the past year or so, he has improved his stale repertoire, and worked on not being a dipshit. I hope he goes to Raw, because I like SD and he would just ruin it for me. Maybe they could write the angle where someone from Raw attacked him, so he goes there to get revenge. I don't know, maybe my expectations are too high....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote