ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Which Dudley?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Dec 2003, 05:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Taker89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Taker89
Default Which Dudley?

Which Dudley Boy (Bubba and D'Von only) do you think has the most talent? Although they are possibly the best tag team to ever enter a WWE ring in singles competition D'Von falls apart whereas Bubba looks as strong as ever. So who do you think is better?

Don't Hunt What You Can't Kill

The Best In The Business
RANDY ORTON'S HIT LIST
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Mick Foley
  • Jerry " The King" Lawler
  • Moolah
  • Mark Cuban
  • Sgt. Slaughter
Taker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2003, 05:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Bubba had the better singles career in ecw and wwe so i'm going with him.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2003, 05:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Bubba.... he has more charisma and more ability in the ring...

If they had to go singles... Bubba would fare better... but not by much...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2003, 05:17 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

bubba definately had a better singles fling then reverend d-von lol
Old 26 Dec 2003, 05:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Devon, I like him better and he is 4 times more technically sound then Bubba. Not to mention he can wrestle on different levels. He can ground and pound, but then take to the top rope, and also has the ability to put on a good match. Umm if Bubba was Rev. Bubba that shit would have failed misarably. You can't even count their singles success in WWE. Devon at least somewhat pulled that dumbass gimmick off. Bubba had a face gimmick and was paired with Trish. Its not the same.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2003, 05:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Cole
Bubba.... he has more charisma and more ability in the ring...

If they had to go singles... Bubba would fare better... but not by much...
What do you mean if? Both men have gone singles in two seperate companies and the results speak for themselves.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2003, 08:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well Bubba ray had a more succesful signles Run during the brand spit when he was by himself, With Spike.......And Tommy.......And Trish.

But D-Von's Reverend Gimmick I think didn't go over as well as Bubba New singles one where he use to do stupid dances moves with punching and elbow drops.

Have a Nice Day!
Old 27 Dec 2003, 04:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Bubba since he was able to last as a singles competitor, unlike Dvon who at first started off on his own on SD!, then since that really didn't get him over, they decided to throw in Deacon Bautista(whom now is just called Batista) and that still didn't get him over than they removed Batista from SD! and teamed Dvon with Farooq and not suprisngly things still went nowhere, than so later on they transfered Dvon back to RAW with a lonely Bubba who was wanting back in the tag division and the two once again became the Dudleyz. (sometimes this makes me think, where's Big Dick(RIP) when you need him.)

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 06:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

neither........but i would have to go with bubba
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2003, 06:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Yeah i would pick Bubba too.
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2003, 04:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
World's Greatest Owner

Dan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock'sDan Snyder is the dog's bollock's
Send a message via AIM to Dan Snyder Send a message via MSN to Dan Snyder Send a message via Yahoo to Dan Snyder

If this was the 1980's Bubba would be maineventing, he kinda reminds me of Dusty Rhodes in a weird way.

But I would go with D-Von, he has some mic skills and does most of the flying on the team.
Dan Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2003, 10:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I liked Bubba better
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2003, 10:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

gotta go with D'von myself

I cant really explain it but D'von is more entertaining to me...
Old 29 Dec 2003, 03:20 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

i'D Go With Bubba

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2003, 04:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

As a singles wrestler D Von is better. But with gettig over with the crowd thats Bubbas department. And it will always be that way.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote