ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Tough Enough Kids

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Dec 2003, 08:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default The Tough Enough Kids

What the hell are they doing with them?

Really I thought these kids would've gotten more of an oppotonity in the WWE didn't you? Let's run through the list of Winners and see where they are now and what they are doing.

TE1

Maven: The Stereotypical High Scool Loser of RAW, I didn't think he's held a title yet jusy some Jobber who faces people at the end of their roads and Appears on HeAT everyweek.

Nida: She's Just a Valet, I mean she was trained to wrestle not stand around ringside and act blind, Oh 3 months of Training gone down the Drain.

Nowinski: Although he didn't win he had more potential then both Nida and Maven, But where in the hell is he? He was hold fine with that Fued with Steiner but he disappears out of nowhere.

TE2

Linda Miles: She got Fired or something because he name ain't on wwedivas.com.

Jackie Gayda: Well she wrestled for a Bit, Screwed up the Ending Match Results Spot in a tag match with Trish, She left for a bit to train some more and now she's back as a half Valet half Rookie Wrestler again....

Hey atleast she's hot

TE3

JOHN HENNIGAN AND MATT CAPPOTELLI - Oh they are so screwed.

Any thoughts?

Have a Nice Day!
Old 25 Dec 2003, 08:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

your an idiot

maven won hardcore title I do believe

nidia is a manager

chris is out with post concussion syndrome

linda miles is shaniqua

and jackie is a manager

matt and john are still very green so they are in ovw I believe

no one ever guaranteed them they it was an actual wrestling contract some just couldnt perform so they are better as managers
Old 25 Dec 2003, 08:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hell a Valet is a Female Manager Syn Dearest....

The Hardcore means Shit all, Crash won it like 23 times.....

I didn't say anything negative about Nowinski or his whereabouts I just though they could've atleast told us

And as For Shaniqua, HOW THE HELL WAS I SURPOSED TO KNOW, SmackDown was off Air for 6 months Down Here so I had no idea who the hell she was for a while.

Get off my Back OKAY!

Have a Nice Day!
Old 25 Dec 2003, 11:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Maven sucks

I like Nidia

Never cared for Nowinski

Linda Miles is ok but I don't like her Shaniqua character

Jackie Gayda doesn't have a nice face but her body is hot She sucks at wrestling

The TE3 winners are doomed

Oh and Maven only had the Hardcore Title for like 10 seconds
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2003, 01:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Maven flat out sucks and they're tinkering with him going heel just to get some use out of him.

Nidia hasn't looked that great and quite frankly has no mic skills and needs to go back to ovw.

Chris Nowinski is the most promising out of the first group and the only one I see a future with.

Joe Heidenreich and Matt Morgan from year two are both getting their chances now, and the two winners from #3 are in OVW and should be called up within a few months. They had a few matches on smackdown but are too green still.

Jonah has proven that he should've won. I've seen him 3 times live, and he's beaten la parka, sabu, jerry lynn and has been on nwa tna and a lot of roh and czw shows. Looks like a young tully blanchard but better build and he's done very well.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2003, 02:02 PM   #6 (permalink)

Taker89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Taker89

The only way I see a future for Nowinski is if he ever gets rid of the headaches or post concussion thingss or whatever. Shaniqua's character as Linda Miles was going NOwhere and now as Shaniqua she's going to the top of the wonens division on SD (Still can't decide which is better) Maven holding the Hardcore title was nothing to get excited about he only had it for like 15 seconds o ya Maven's definitely a jobber. The TEIII kids were just plain horrible did you see their first telivised match?

Don't Hunt What You Can't Kill

The Best In The Business
RANDY ORTON'S HIT LIST
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Mick Foley
  • Jerry " The King" Lawler
  • Moolah
  • Mark Cuban
  • Sgt. Slaughter
Taker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2003, 02:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Yeah I did, hence why I said Jonah should've won.

WTF??? Morgan and Jon Heidenreich are both going to kick ass from TEII

Jackie makes rico what he is, and linda makes a good valet. She has no mic skills and what guy would want to watch her wrestle *vomits*
Old 26 Dec 2003, 03:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I think the TE kids have been given more then they ever diserved. They obvisously weren't good enough to even be wrestlers. That is why they had to go through MTV. Maven is terriable to watch. He looks weird, he plucks his eyebrows like a fag, he doesn't have any mic skills, he brings nothing to the table, and no one cares about him.

Nadia- Has gotten a huge oppertunity, she is on TV every week. Ohhh the womens division is a joke anyways. And being a valet is just as good for her at the moment

Chris Harvard- Is the best out of all of them. He is great on the mic, in the ring, and his a great gimmick. He may never return to the ring again however. He should have won TE 1

Linda Miles- Is managing the world tag team champs....I don't what else you want her to do. She is doing well appearenlty. I personally think the gimmick sucks balls

Jackie- Is doing well to. She is a good valet. Every women doesn't need to look stupid like Trish and pretend they can wrestle.

Matt Morgan- Do I need to go into this. The man is one of Paul E's go to guys, he is doing quite well too

Those other two that wonTE3 like everyone else said are too green at the moment. But i look forward to somemore compition in the cruiserweight division in a few months.

I really don't see where the statment about not winning any titles holds any water. I mean, what do you mean. none of them are good enough to be and IC or World champ. None of them could team up and be better then a team like the Dudleys. Your not just suppose to give someone a title just because. They would actually have to prove themselves in the ring. The majority of them arn't championship materail. Remember they needed a contest just to be noticed, they didn't come into the art of wrestling like others did.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2003, 03:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

I agree man, but you forgot Jon Heidenreich and again, Jonah has become the best out of the bunch from what i've seen.
Old 26 Dec 2003, 04:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Jonah, to be honest I have not seen wrestle. Heinderench to me isn't that good. I don't like him. He does have the size but that is where it stops for me. Did we ever find out who little Jonhhy was

Old 26 Dec 2003, 04:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Jonah i've seen beat sabu, jerry lynn and la parka. He's something great to watch imo. As for little johnny no idea, but jon is the clear winner of TEII.
Old 26 Dec 2003, 04:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dre

Jonah, I wouldn't mind seeing wrestle if he pulled of those victories then he must be promissin. what promotion does he mainly wrestle with

Old 26 Dec 2003, 07:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
lbj

lbj is on a distinguished road
Default TE3 Winners

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DarkGothicPrince~
Maven flat out sucks and they're tinkering with him going heel just to get some use out of him.

Nidia hasn't looked that great and quite frankly has no mic skills and needs to go back to ovw.

Chris Nowinski is the most promising out of the first group and the only one I see a future with.

Joe Heidenreich and Matt Morgan from year two are both getting their chances now, and the two winners from #3 are in OVW and should be called up within a few months. They had a few matches on smackdown but are too green still.

Jonah has proven that he should've won. I've seen him 3 times live, and he's beaten la parka, sabu, jerry lynn and has been on nwa tna and a lot of roh and czw shows. Looks like a young tully blanchard but better build and he's done very well.
The TE3 Winners were John Hennigan and Matt Capotelli not John Heidenreich and Matt Morgan.
lbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2003, 08:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

^^^^ I wasn't talking about morgan and heidenreich winning TEIII, I was saying previous members, and that the past winners of TEIII had a few matches on smackdown but are in ovw, get it right before you make assumptions jackass.

Jonah mainly spends his time crossing over between czw, roh and mlw.
Old 28 Dec 2003, 05:34 PM   #15 (permalink)

thugenomics187 is on a distinguished road
Default John heindreich on TE?

Why do you guys keep saying he was on TE? He wasn't. I think you guys are thinking of Jake, the guy who was a fireman and was pissed off cause two girls won. So please tell me why in the hell are yall talking about Heinreich.
thugenomics187 is offline   Reply With Quote