ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Weekly Comparison...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Dec 2003, 02:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Default Weekly Comparison...

ok, starting now......

ill pick two mid-carders, and you compare them, tell me which one is better and why etc etc etc.

ok? ok

Rico vs. R.Mysterio

ok guys, compare!
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2003, 03:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Rey Mysterio is better than Rico, because Rey first off held a wwe title, Rico has not done that yet and also Rey is more fun to watch because he has nice risk taking moves. As for Rico his curent "gay" angle is not working for him.

So I pick Rey
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2003, 03:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

not really comparing apples to apples here SE, but i'll bite.....

Mysterio is the better of the two simply because of his overall abilities....he is a terrific in ring performer who is able to work with someone twice his size and make it believable.....he is very over with the fans, probably due to his stature more than anything else.....his only downfall is his mic skills, which are acceptable but not great.....he could be a maineventer if he

Rico is cast in a horrible manner, but the WWE seems to think they always need a gay guy to be around.....this is an old gimmick, and the thing about it is, Rico doesn't need it.....he could be a credible performer against solid guys and probably should be thrown into the IC mix, but he's had two or three gimmicks and none of them work well for him.....he's very good in the ring and adequate on the mic.....he's definitely better than the crap he's been put in the ring with lately.....different gimmick and he could be a solid upper mid-carder maybe.....

hmmmm.......maybe they aren't a bad comparison after all.....

i go with Mysterio, just because he has more potential to ever be a main event type of guy......a Mysterio vs HBK in his prime would have been fun to watch.....Rico would have been fun against Honky Tonk Man.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Dec 2003, 04:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I second oeo's apples and oranges stance, but since I'm bored I'll bite too.

Rey Rey wins but not in a rout. Rey Rey has a wow factor that is almost unparalleled. Lots of heart in that little lucha...

Rico on the other hand is f'n great, IMO. His moves are different and pretty tight. Unlike my man RVD, Rico mixes in a lot of martial arts with very few if any spots. Rico's gimmick as a gay guy rubs EVERYONE the wrong way, which is the first sign that he's over. Jackie Gayda is just tremendous to look at...especially when she slips out, immature as that may be of me. If you take out the part where he jumps into his opponent's arms and kisses him, then I'm down with Rico.

BTW oeo...Rico's gay gimmick isn't really *that* new. Before this he was Billy and Chuck's stylist and acted only slightly less gay than he does now. Let's not forget the "Union" he wanted to forge between the two of them. And those freaking sideburns?? If that doesn't scream "Flamer" than I don't know what does.

I see why people have a problem with Rico...I just think that's what makes him a good mid card heel.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote