ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Should HBK still have a prominent role on Raw?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Dec 2003, 12:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Should HBK still have a prominent role on Raw?

should he still be up their with the main eventer's or should take a back seat?
Old 22 Dec 2003, 12:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

As much as I like HBK, I think that he should just step down. I don't want to see HBK keep on wrestling untill his back is permantley broken.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2003, 12:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

No, He brings nothing to the table. He has no gimmick, no storyline no purpose, not to mention he is going bald in a bad way. He is always in the back just ready to wrestle. How lame is that, he wears short shorts still, and he is completly annouying. Not to mention I liked Marty better.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2003, 01:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

HBK should be in the main event picture, he's one of the only good performers on Raw. He basically made Randy Orton credible, and he's the only guy who can get a good match out of Jericho these days. He's not the HBK of 6 years ago, but he's still a damn good performer...He just lost all his charisma, because of his religious beliefs. Which is understandable.
Old 22 Dec 2003, 04:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

HBK deserves, and always will deserve, a main role on RAW. He always gives 100% in the ring, and i think that 100% is damn good.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2003, 10:48 AM   #6 (permalink)

Taker89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Taker89

HBK should definitely stay a main eventer. He is't the HBK he used to be but he's still an innovater and can put anyone over. I mean if HBK hadn't come back where would Randy Orton be?
Taker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2003, 12:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Puttin people over isn't a prominent position, it a high level jobber

Old 24 Dec 2003, 01:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^I disagree...Putting people over, helps elevate them. Shawn giving Orton, and Jericho over. Helps build their character, and gives them more credibility. Orton holding 2 ppv victories over a ( 4 time World Champion) HBK, makes him a legitimate threat. Rock did the same thing for, Brock. Jericho, and Angle. Austin did it for Jericho, and Angle. Mid carders would never be over, if main eventers didn't give them a rub.
Old 24 Dec 2003, 01:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

yeah but your saying that he should be widly known as a jobber then.

Old 24 Dec 2003, 02:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

^^^i disagree, Dre.....he has put several guys over, but he has also won several matches....he even has a clean pin over HHH in the last month.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Dec 2003, 02:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre

yeah but Truth just said he is good because he puts people over. He can't be the guy who beats the world champ cleanly but loses to the midcarders, it doesn't work like that. He has to be one or the other.

Old 24 Dec 2003, 02:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

debatable.....only because the win over HHH was in a tag match.....

but, he's looked very strong even in his losses....look a Survivor Series for example.....

sidenote: i'm loving the new name.....

Old 24 Dec 2003, 02:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre

I think that if he can't beat the IC champ appearently, he shouldn't be competing for the world title. Though it will be a good match, it just shows how much of a joke Vince's writting team is. They don't know where to go with anything, and they have sucked so bad with charecter development that they need to use hbk as not only a midcard jobber, but a maineventer at the same time............

sidenote: thanks i'm loving the name too.........

Old 24 Dec 2003, 02:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

i think the reason they are using him in both manners is because he can make both of them work believably......you are right, the writing is so poor right now.....he is supposed to only work a part-time schedule, but he's on every week, because they need his ability......i do agree they need to make him one or the other, though.....only thing is, if they make him a world title contender, who is going to put the Orton's and Batista's over.....and, if they make him the jobber to those two, who is going to be the constant contender for the title that doesn't get the ppv shots.....

Jericho should be doing one or the other, but noooooooooooooooo.....he's in a plot with Trish (not that i blame him).....but geez......

Old 24 Dec 2003, 02:59 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dre

well I'll put this way, its not HBK's fault that everything is soo fucked up now, but it is a problem that needs to be solved. but you think Vince cares, NO.