ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Goldberg Gone!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Dec 2003, 09:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
err Goldberg Gone!!!!

.....well...almost

The following comes from the Torch Newsletter:

As an update to Goldberg being very upset at Armageddon and then at RAW this week, we have some more details.

Apparently, Goldberg threw a fit after his match at the PPV. One source told this reporter that he went as far as to throw a table. Most were under the impression that he felt that Kane and HHH were trying to make him look weak, although after being so dominant early in WCW, any time he wrestles down at a normal level is going to seem like that.

Some say that his actions at the PPV were strike two in terms of WWE releasing him, and with Goldberg unhappy, most don't feel he'll be with WWE for WrestleMania. In fact, there is already lockerroom speculation that he may not even negotiate for a renewal, let alone sign a deal.

WWE officials will be sitting down with Goldberg after the holidays to reevaluate his future. But, right now, his future with WWE seriously is in jeopardy.
---
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2003, 10:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^^^^^^^Way to go Hunter and Vince~!....

Since ebverybody believes what they want to believe when it's convient, to them. I'm going to believe this story, and LMAO@Goldberg. I some times feel sorry for the fucking loser, known as Goldberg.
Old 21 Dec 2003, 10:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

*Whips Out The Champgne Bottle* Have Fun In TNA You Fuckin' Jobber....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2003, 10:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I hope this rumor is true, and if it is. I like how Goldberg thought he looked weak when he learned how to wrestle a match that he wasn't gonna come out on top of. Word to the wise Goldberg you are not the Ultimate Warroir. And word to the wise Warrior, no one wants to see you back either....good rideance to Goldberg and stay insane Warrior

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2003, 10:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Goldberg is a fucking whiney bitch, and should be thankful he's in the WWE
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2003, 11:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

He just can't do a job..HHH put him over basically 3 times..and the son of a bitch expects the game to do it 4 times..he must be off his rocker..

SideNote:Goldberg fears HHH..
Old 22 Dec 2003, 03:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Alle-fucking-luia!
Old 22 Dec 2003, 02:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch,Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch

crybaby lol
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2003, 02:13 PM   #9 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

well that sux beacuse goldberg is awesome
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2003, 02:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow Chemical
Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch,Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch

crybaby lol
ok.
Old 22 Dec 2003, 03:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Na Na Na Na-Na Na Na Na-Hey Hey Hey GOOOOOD....FUCKING RIDANCE YOU NO DRAWING BIATCH!!!!!!!!

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2003, 03:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Spiro..you're fucking crazy dude..get with the program..berg thinks he's bigger than wrestling..which is why he can't do a job..he thinks losing really makes him look like a bitch..which he is anyways..He needs a fucking reality check from somebody..
Old 22 Dec 2003, 03:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
Spiro..you're fucking crazy dude..get with the program..berg thinks he's bigger than wrestling..which is why he can't do a job..he thinks losing really makes him look like a bitch..which he is anyways..He needs a fucking reality check from somebody..
just one emotion:
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2003, 03:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^Thanks,I thought it was good myself..
Old 24 Dec 2003, 09:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise
I hope this rumor is true, and if it is. I like how Goldberg thought he looked weak when he learned how to wrestle a match that he wasn't gonna come out on top of. Word to the wise Goldberg you are not the Ultimate Warroir. And word to the wise Warrior, no one wants to see you back either....good rideance to Goldberg and stay insane Warrior
^^The funniest post I have ever read.