ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Worst Finisher in The WWE.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Dec 2003, 08:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Worst Finisher in The WWE.

What finisher can you not stand..I hate Mark Henry's Finisher..it's just a bodyslam basically..but I guess you could call it a powerslam..
Old 20 Dec 2003, 08:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

The Worm ((or whatever the hell it's called...))

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2003, 08:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The Worm
Old 20 Dec 2003, 08:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

The Worm... or the Peoples Elbow.... same difference....
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2003, 08:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Oh yeah,I hate the worm too,if you can't beat em join em..
Old 20 Dec 2003, 08:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Oh yeah... the reason O didn't put Henry'sis cause it seems that it would have the same effect as an F5, FU, or Angle Slam.... just not as flashy.... but it sucks too...
Old 20 Dec 2003, 08:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^Thats a vaild point..but when people kick out of multiple chair shots..a slam dosen't look as effective you know what i mean?
Old 20 Dec 2003, 09:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

^^Yeah... but when they pull shit like that nothing looks effective in comparison...
Old 20 Dec 2003, 09:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I also think the chokeslam is pretty sucky..it's basically like taking a back body drop only you're being picked up..
Old 20 Dec 2003, 09:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

^^Yeah... but any slam is...
Old 20 Dec 2003, 10:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

everything like the worm is stupid
chokeslam just plain sucks
and i jsut dont understand how the scissors kick (booker's finisher) is effective
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2003, 10:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

The Powerbomb. I wish Taker used the Tombstone still
Old 20 Dec 2003, 10:43 PM   #13 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

the worm the people elbow the pedigree the walls of jericho the eye of the hurricane the overcast the alley oop (bigshows powerbomb thing) gay trains bicycle kick tests big boot the sitdown powerbomb the rko nathans gutwrench suplex
Old 20 Dec 2003, 10:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

i hate the jackhammer......its like a suplex
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2003, 10:51 PM   #15 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

oh yeah the jackhammer I thought it was cool as shit til I realized it was just a suplex into a powerslam