ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

An A-Train Face Turn?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Dec 2003, 08:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default An A-Train Face Turn?

Do you like the fact that A-Train might turn face?
Old 20 Dec 2003, 09:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

No... he needs his Heel status to cover up his lack of ability... like Steiner does now sadly
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2003, 09:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I'd really like it if A Train turned and walked out of WWE for good.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2003, 10:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

it'd be cool if they set up a 'your fired' match between a-train & brock...that way brock wins, & no more a-train
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Dec 2003, 11:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Face or Heel he'll still suck,IMO

I like Glue's idea though
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2003, 08:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

No, bad idea.

Hes shit as a heel and he'll even be shitter as a face, if thats even possible.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2003, 05:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I hate a-train flat out, but a feud with matt morgan could be good for both men if done right and given the chance to work a semi-long program with one another.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2003, 05:44 PM   #8 (permalink)

Taker89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Taker89

Does it really matter what A-Train doea I mean he SUCKS
Taker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2003, 05:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker89
Does it really matter what A-Train doea I mean he SUCKS
Wasn't that insightful? Either way i'd rather see someone who sucks or not who might put on an interesting program, then the same handful of guys on the show week after week in the same matches week after week. Hell you can almost call most of these matches now, time to develop new feuds and angles.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2003, 09:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Nope A-Train will always suck, he should leave the WWE
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Dec 2003, 11:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

A train is an acceptable mid carder in my opinon...how many of you guys who say he should leave the wwe have ever been a wrestler?..I rest my case..until you've done it for years and years..you can't tell someone they should leave..now someone with absolutly no talent like mark henry,thats acceptale..but A-Train isn't as bad as u guys say..but he's not good either..but cut the guy a little slack sometimes..
Old 22 Dec 2003, 02:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_One
A train is an acceptable mid carder in my opinon...how many of you guys who say he should leave the wwe have ever been a wrestler?..I rest my case..until you've done it for years and years..you can't tell someone they should leave..now someone with absolutly no talent like mark henry,thats acceptale..but A-Train isn't as bad as u guys say..but he's not good either..but cut the guy a little slack sometimes..
It's my opinion as a wrestling fan (last I checked it was our money as fans that Vince uses to pay his wrestlers with...) that WWE is better w/o A Train. I have never been able to bring myself to care about a match that he was in. Apparently from the posts on this thread, I am not alone.

I can tell someone he should leave, I did tell someone he should leave and I will continue to do so where and when I deem appropriate.

I find it objectionable that you say that while I can't tell A Train to leave, you can tell Mark Henry to leave. That's akin to you saying that I can't articulate my desire for someone to leave the WWE unless you agree with it...and using the "walk a mile in their boots" arguement as support. I'm sure you haven't walked a mile in Mark Henry's boots...Hell, I'm sure he hasn't walked a mile in any footwear he may own.

But that's my opinion. You may not agree or share it, but please don't tell me that while I can't have my opinion until I've been a wrestler, you can have yours when I'm sure you haven't been one either. I've been a fan for over 20 years; I think that qualifies me to have an opinion.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 22 Dec 2003, 02:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Albert ia a proven failed attempt. The man has been pushed for years and still no one cares about him. Mark Henry at one point was actaully a good heel, and a deacent face upon the sexual chocolate explosion. Albert came in as a peircsist for Droz, and no one cared. He left Droz and tried to be a hated heel alone and nobody cared. He joined up with Test and Trish and nobody cared about him or Test. He turned heel again and nobody cared, he turned face again and called himself the Hip Hop Hippo with Scotty Taylor and nobody cared. He turned heel again and was the 5th member of Team Lesnar and nobody cared. He now is being jumped out of Team Lesnar and guess what nobody cares........Albert has had more gimmicks then anyone in the WWE with the exception of Test at this moment. This just shows that he sucks because the fans do't care one way or another. If anyone cared he wouldn't have had to change his persona so many times in order to try to get over. It is time that Albert get the "F" out of the WWE, because he is a week link who shows no future. I think Vince must really like Albert and Test because nobody else does or cares, so they must still be around because of simple Vince. Albert gives a bad name to Boston wrestlers, Kevin Sullivan, Perry Saturn and John Kronus must be pissed at his preformence; in and out of the ring that is.

That being said I do think that Albert over the years has accuired some deacent wrestling tactiks in the ring. He has recently showned that he is better then he was inside of the square circle. I want to see a fued build between Matt Morgan and Albert. A nice deacent fued that goes on for 2 months at max, in where the final match they have has a stipulation on loser leaves the WWE. After this nice fued Albert should lose and leave for somewhere else. He isn't getting over in the WWE so maybe NJPW would be able to use his size and appearence, as a factor for the people over seas. Either way I really don't want to have to see Albert each month go through a gimmick change.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Dec 2003, 02:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
Albert ia a proven failed attempt. The man has been pushed for years and still no one cares about him. Mark Henry at one point was actaully a good heel, and a deacent face upon the sexual chocolate explosion. Albert came in as a peircsist for Droz, and no one cared. He left Droz and tried to be a hated heel alone and nobody cared. He joined up with Test and Trish and nobody cared about him or Test. He turned heel again and nobody cared, he turned face again and called himself the Hip Hop Hippo with Scotty Taylor and nobody cared. He turned heel again and was the 5th member of Team Lesnar and nobody cared. He now is being jumped out of Team Lesnar and guess what nobody cares........Albert has had more gimmicks then anyone in the WWE with the exception of Test at this moment.
Dre man, you forgot his riveting run in "X-factor" with X-Pac and Justin Credible. That should tell you all you need to know about Albert. At 7' and 3 bills, he was second fiddle to X-Pac in that stable. 'nuff said, although you raise an interesting scenario b/t GayTrain (credit: Syn for that great gloss) and Morgan...a good way to help get Morgan over and GayTrain out.

Late.

Old 22 Dec 2003, 03:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I can remeber's X Factors music..wasn't it done by Uncle Kracker..lol..horrible..