ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

entrance

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Dec 2003, 05:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Question entrance

whats the best RAW entrance in your opinion?

i have to go with trips or matt
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 06:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

HHH, Booker T & Jericho. Other than that I really think entrances are fairly generic. Ehhhh, Rico and Jackie's is fairly interesting. I remember the first time I saw it I just sat there slack jawed for a second and then busted out laughing.

"WTF is *that*??" I believe were my exact words.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 06:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Jericho has a great entrance......

Austin at ppv's when they actually have the glass breaking is pretty cool......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 06:13 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

^forgot to mention that OEO, i saw that on a video once, pretty cool
Old 17 Dec 2003, 06:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

I think Y2J and Matt have the best entrances

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 07:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Y2J and Kane
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 07:44 PM   #7 (permalink)

Wasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster everWasted Mod is the absolute WORST poster ever

Evolution, Batista on his own ( cool screen effects), Flair ( for his music), and HHH on his own. Matt hardys is ok, but he was way better on Smackdown!

Wasted Mod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2003, 12:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Y2J has the best entrance in wrestling right now

Matt has one of the most amusing
Old 18 Dec 2003, 04:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I haven't seen much Raw recently? Has Hardy's entrance changed any?
Old 18 Dec 2003, 08:07 AM   #10 (permalink)
Hanh!

the colors are different, & its just a plain typing thingy when it starts.........its hard to explain
Old 18 Dec 2003, 10:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I like Lita's. I think it is cool how they updated the entrance movie as well.
Old 18 Dec 2003, 11:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Y2J's, but my favorite all time was when Christian first ever came out to his "At last you're on your own" I was LMAO. All that cheesy gold and choir. That was just great.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2003, 11:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I personally liked The Rock's entrance during his heel turn,just really damn cool.

Currently I like Jericho,Evolution,Triple H,Goldberg,and Matt Hardy
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2003, 04:37 PM   #14 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I am so sick of jerichos its been the same for so damn long it is old it is boring I hope it changes with his face turn
Old 18 Dec 2003, 07:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

^so do i