ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The screwing of RVD

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Dec 2003, 12:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK

Positively Page is on a distinguished road
confused The screwing of RVD

First Vince screws RVD by putting him off Wrestlemania

Then he screws him by not letting him get a title win against HHH

Now he takes away his IC title, all he has left

Why does Vince screw with the most exciting and talented and athletic wrestling in WWE history? RVD is a great athlete and in wrestling hes on the best innovators. His moves are unpredictable and the fans love him. And contrary to the propoganda spwewed by HHHitler on 1bullshit.com, RVD does have mic skills, he plays the role of cool, unafraid guy very good

Hey Vince you motherfucker: PUSH RVD

Give the man the goddamn belt and let him run with it

Halliburton SUCKS

BANG!!!

Proud Member of the Democratic Underground
Go DU!!!

Positively Page is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 01:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

RVD is a sloppy, lazy, boring, predictable bitch. RVD was the biggest guy to come out of the invasion and got the biggest push, but he failed. He continues to fail. He bitches and moans about everything everyday. He complained when they put the IC title on him the last time. He complained about being tag team and fueding with Kane. He complains that he doesn't get anymore main events. He flopped against Angle and Austin. He's injured half the roster with his careless moves and execution. You don't know what you're talking about (again) and you're about to get blasted by most of this board.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 01:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

that's Spot-Van-Dam.....mister "i haven't come up with a new move since 1996".....let's see what he does well......hmmmmm......still thinking......NOTHING!!!!!!.....he's been given push after push and all he does is complain about being mistreated......c'mon, Page, open your eyes.....he was once a great talent, but he's no great shakes anymore.....when's the last time he actually used a wrestling move?......i'll answer that.....1999.....when's the last time he sold someone's move other than his own?.....back when Tazz was kicking the crap out of him, maybe.....other than that, the only move he sells is his frog splash, which Eddie does better......yeah, Vince should push him allright......push him to the unemployment line.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 01:49 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

RVD screwed himself claiming that he is laid back and just enjoys wrestling but then bitches cuz he isnt being pushed but if he wasnt bitching about thing like changing his character changing his moves being a little more serious he could by some slim chance make it to main event
Old 17 Dec 2003, 01:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
First Vince screws RVD by putting him off Wrestlemania
Wrestlemania is the biggest event of the year put on by the WWE. There are 8 match's usaully and they are match's that tend to have some sinificants and deceant storyline. That being said RVD isn't worth Wrestlemania, it willbe nothing but boring as long as he is around. Not to mention he can't sell an angle without Bill Alfonso, why because Fonzie was the whole reason Van Dam got over.

Quote:
Then he screws him by not letting him get a title win against HHH
Please RVD wasn't good enough to be ECW World champion when he was the shit. Bottom line he was 10 times better in ECW then in WWE and they still didn't want a man who can't speak to hold the main title.

Quote:
Now he takes away his IC title, all he has left
I don't remember one good match RVD had as IC champion. His title defense's were a waste of air time, not to mention repetitive and boring. Look at how different Randy Ortan looks with the title then Van Dam, it looks so much better. And Ortan cut a promo on Monday that was better then all the promo's Van Dam cut in his 15 years of wrestling that is the TRUTH

Quote:
Why does Vince screw with the most exciting and talented and athletic wrestling in WWE history? RVD is a great athlete and in wrestling hes on the best innovators. His moves are unpredictable and the fans love him. And contrary to the propoganda spwewed by HHHitler on 1bullshit.com, RVD does have mic skills, he plays the role of cool, unafraid guy very good
True Page he is one of the most athletic men in the history of the WWE if not the most athletic. But one of the best innovators, pfft...... Rob hasn't innovated anything since HeatWave 98' and that my friend is also the truth

Quote:
Hey Vince you motherfucker: PUSH RVD
Hey Vince you motherfucher: FREE RVD

Quote:
Give the man the goddamn belt and let him run with it
He already did that remember, he ran into a wall; where he used the same exact moveset in every match in the exact same order....I'm still laughing at him be an innovator in WWE, Chris Kanyon is the only man who is truly the Innovator of Offense, being that he can actually change up his move set and not use the same exact moves in the ring every match. RVD won't be good until he is out of the WWE, take it how you want, that is the bottom line

Last edited by Dre; 17 Dec 2003 at 01:58 PM.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 01:56 PM   #6 (permalink)

some wrestler is on a distinguished road
Default Shut up bitch

Shut up bitch, RVD is a pussy, great job Orton
some wrestler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 04:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

RVD sucks. all he does is kicks (lame), rolling thunder (lame), & five-star frog splash (hurts everyone he splashes!)....hes not being screwed, this is what RVD deserves, no title, no JOB.......if he goes to a REAL wrestling association, then he wont be that bad
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 04:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

RVD sucks, DUDE! YEAH DUDE, he sucks. Sound familiar? RVD talks like Keanu Reeves from those stoner movies. He is one of the most boring guys to watch. Vince, fire his lame ass please. Kick him to Trashville, DUDE.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 05:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
Hey Vince you motherfucher: FREE RVD
FREE RVD! FREE RVD! FREE RVD! Or bring back the hardcore belt. Page, thanks for not posting something I'd have to agree with...I was getting worried that we might share an opinion for a second there.

RVD has thusfar only been effective in WWE wrestling in hardcore matches (including table, ladder and TLC). Since coming into WWE, RVD has only really pushed himself in those type of matches.

When wrestling in matches w/ Count Outs and DQs, it's almost like he is Stoner Claus. He's making a list, checking it twice and then going right on down, in order. Add to that the fact that in PPV matches he goes to the 5 Star waaaaaaay too soon. Thirty minutes in WWE PPVs is just too much to ask, I guess.

And in case you didn't see the avatar Page, I'm an RVD mark.

Free RVD! Release him from his WWE contract and let him go to TNA. It'll make both RVD fans and RVD haters happy.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2003, 12:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positively Page
Why does Vince screw with the most exciting and talented and athletic wrestling in WWE history? RVD is a great athlete and in wrestling hes on the best innovators. His moves are unpredictable and the fans love him.

dude, I don't know where you got your shit but remember

puff....puff...pass

RVD is a spot machine, his matches are more predictable than your MOTM posts. He did nothing for the belt, why should he keep it.

Rob Van Dam = Sunday Night Heat
Old 18 Dec 2003, 01:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK

Positively Page is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Hardy v.1
dude, I don't know where you got your shit but remember

puff....puff...pass

RVD is a spot machine, his matches are more predictable than your MOTM posts. He did nothing for the belt, why should he keep it.

Rob Van Dam = Sunday Night Heat
^Angle name one other guy that has the high flying moveset RVD has

Who else does the rolling thunder? Who else does the Van Daminator? RVD has all the skillz and he deserves the fucking title already

Halliburton SUCKS

BANG!!!

Proud Member of the Democratic Underground
Go DU!!!

Positively Page is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2003, 01:27 AM   #12 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

actually I like the rolling thunder and 5 star but its not like he is the only one who can do it and lets see rey has the high flying stuff all rvd does is a top rope kick a split legged moonsault and 5 star and very very very rare occasion the vanterminator
Old 18 Dec 2003, 01:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

for Page
-Rey Mysterio
-Billy Kidman
-Chavo Guerrero

no one else does RVD's sloppy spots....no one else wants to, RVD has them all played out...they are now boring

I guess the educated feet of Rob Van Dam need to start walking to TNA
Old 18 Dec 2003, 01:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positively Page
^Angle name one other guy that has the high flying moveset RVD has

Who else does the rolling thunder? Who else does the Van Daminator? RVD has all the skillz and he deserves the fucking title already
Who else can break his ribs with his own moves? Who else flops around the ring like he's got some severe bladder problem
Old 18 Dec 2003, 07:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

^um......noone, RVD sucks, thats all there is to it
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote