ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Hardcore title?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Dec 2003, 07:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.
Default Hardcore title?

Would any of you guys/girls like to see the Hardcore title be brought back to the WWE? I thought the hardcore was one the best title out there because the matches were exciting and boringless and that 24/7 rule made it even sweeter because you never knew who or what would come round the corner and what was gonna happen next. Also they are some wrestlers in the WWE who aint gonna shit lets face it so the Hardcore could really suit their needs. I personallly would like to see it brought back and i know the Hardcore title doesn't show much wrestling talent, but it was entertaining and i think right now the WWE needs as much entertaining factors than it can get.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 12:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

hardcore wrestling only works when you have guys like New Jack, imo.....people that will just do crazy stuff to win it.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 12:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I thought the hardcore title would be good for Heat. As like a Heat title belt. Something for that show to hang it's hat on for a change and give the fans something new on that show instead of wasted matches and recaps. I don't like how they handled that belt though. It was really a joke. I mean, Crash Holly was like the most successfull champion. I think he won it like 29 times. It was always just ppl winning it over and over and over ad naseum. If it was treated with some dignity, if it looked like a decent belt, and if it was used only on Raw or Velocity to build up those guys or get them over, then I may consider it. But right now, I can't see any time or place to really reinstate the belt in a meaningfull and legitamit role.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 01:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

the 24/7 thing was just stupid, imo......

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 03:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

personally i think that the Bossman was the best Hardcore champ. The man tied Mick to a fence beat him with the night stick, and then ran back across the street and back into the arena to claim his title. I always thought his match's were good. And a great angle for him to come back as. I liked the hardcore title to an extent, the match's were pretty good except when Crash was in them, he was lame. But i wouldn't mind seeing a hardcore division reborn. Its a little harder to watch sometimes being I was use to extreme violence, but its WWE what can ya expect

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 05:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
I thought the hardcore title would be good for Heat. As like a Heat title belt. Something for that show to hang it's hat on for a change and give the fans something new on that show instead of wasted matches and recaps. I don't like how they handled that belt though. It was really a joke. I mean, Crash Holly was like the most successfull champion. I think he won it like 29 times. It was always just ppl winning it over and over and over ad naseum. If it was treated with some dignity, if it looked like a decent belt, and if it was used only on Raw or Velocity to build up those guys or get them over, then I may consider it. But right now, I can't see any time or place to really reinstate the belt in a meaningfull and legitamit role.
thats a pretty good idea..........but if it goes on RAW, they'll need something for Velocity
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 05:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^european championship or something.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 06:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

that sounds good........i wish Vince would read PWF & litsen
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2003, 03:36 PM   #9 (permalink)

some wrestler is on a distinguished road

Only i'm good enough for the hardcore title, give it to me and not to chrisssssssssss
some wrestler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2003, 06:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

I sure as hell hope they bring back the belt, since if they aren't gonna give Stevie, Dreamer, Hurricane, Al Snow or Maven the I.C. belt then they might as well hand him the Hardcore title, which i think they'll all make kick ass holders of the title or they could just make the belt HeAt exclusive since that might be able to give people a greater reason to watch HeAt.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2003, 07:34 PM   #11 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Put simply, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2003, 08:37 PM   #12 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

well that was my fav belt and as a fan of wreswtling i would love to see it come back my fav champs were jeff hardy,and road dogg anf hell kane was a cool champ..............u cant forget about raven that match at wrestlemania x7 was off the hook
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2003, 10:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I wouldn't mind seeing the Hardcore title back,the matches were entertaining and sometimes funny.My personal favorite champ was Mick Foley,another favorite of mine was Al Snow.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the European title back
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Dec 2003, 11:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Al Snow was the best. He would bring out his bowling ball and bowling shirt, good stuff. But we all know that Vince never used it properly, he would put it on dumbasses like Crash and Bob Holly, those guys aint hardcore, they blow.
Old 19 Dec 2003, 06:46 AM   #15 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

give crash a break he sure as hell wasent gonna get any other belt down the road
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote