ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Watching Ric Flair wrestle is getting scary

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve
Default Watching Ric Flair wrestle is getting scary

For the past couple of weeks on Raw, Ric has been getting hurt by the dreaded ring rope. If he cant even hit the ropes right, should he still wrestle?

For the past couple of months on Raw, Ric has barely been bumping correctly when he is back body droped. What if he lands on his head, would the back body drop be banned?

For the pas couple of years, Ric has barely landed the "toss from the top rope" bump. This is just as much of a signature move as his chops. Is Ric getting to the point where he cant do anything in the ring and is becoming a liability?
Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Fact is the fans still want him around, he's great on the mic and can still put on a pretty good match. I say that he's smart enough to know when he can't do this anymore and I think he'll be doing this for at least another year.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Hey one question. What move is Flair setting up when he goes to the top rope. I've been watching wrestlng since I was 4 and every match, and I do mean every match, Flair goes to the top rope, and he never, never, never completes the fucking move. I've seen people from Harley Race to Ronnie Garvin to Sting to last night HBK throw him of the top rope. what the hell move is he trying to do up there.

Flair should hang it up soon, but not until I see him and Batista hold the titles for a little bit(most likly they won't). I want to see him be the manager of Evolution.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Well if his wrestling ability gets any worse, hes gona end up in a wheel chair. He is just barely making these back body drops. Maybe Al Snow should run a clinic on how to do them the correct way, cuz no one is doing them right anymore.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
Hey one question. What move is Flair setting up when he goes to the top rope. I've been watching wrestlng since I was 4 and every match, and I do mean every match, Flair goes to the top rope, and he never, never, never completes the fucking move. I've seen people from Harley Race to Ronnie Garvin to Sting to last night HBK throw him of the top rope. what the hell move is he trying to do up there.
Nothing. Its his trademark. Didnt you hear Ross and King last week when they said something when he went to the top rope? They said something about how he never lands that lol.

Anyways...he used to do an ax handle, I seen it a few times, but only back in the 80's.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:48 PM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Ric Flair should be in a suit at all times IMO
Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^agreed. Nobody needs to see him in his underwear flopping around out there. King should never be allowed to either.

And while we're on the topic, WTF is Bubba always trying to do when he goes up to the top and does a back ass splash bump??? I have never, ever seen him land on somebody.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 04:00 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Speaking of Bubba Ray, how fawking gay are his new yellow shorts he wares...
Old 16 Dec 2003, 04:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

gay, very gay. Almost Rico gay.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Dec 2003, 04:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Icon
Nothing. Its his trademark. Didnt you hear Ross and King last week when they said something when he went to the top rope? They said something about how he never lands that lol.

Anyways...he used to do an ax handle, I seen it a few times, but only back in the 80's.
Nah I didn't watch Raw last week, and I shouldn't have watch it this week, being I didn't miss shit. I think I once saw him come of the top rope with a fist thump to the head of Steamboat once. But if they alrewady mentioned it, then never mind......

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 04:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Exo, I don't think anyone can top Rico gay.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 04:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
WTF is Bubba always trying to do when he goes up to the top and does a back ass splash bump??? I have never, ever seen him land on somebody.
He landed on people in ECW, he usually hurt them in the proccess.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 04:11 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^What is that Bubba back flop thing he always does? Do you know? Has he ever landed anything with it?

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Dec 2003, 04:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

oh, that was like 5 years ago then...

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Dec 2003, 04:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

To be honest with you, Flair scares me everytime he goes out to the ring and even when he cuts a promo, I think he is going to get a heart attack or get seriously hurt. But everyone still wants him around, I still want him around but he really does scare me
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote