ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

H-B-K getting O-L-D?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve
Default H-B-K getting O-L-D?

The camera was pointed straight at the top of his head and what did I see? I GIANT BALD SPOT! This isnt the normal bald spot some would get near or around their calic, oh no this is where one day his hairline will be. With that being said did anyone see it?

Another thing that caught my eye was after the match he was making a fist with his hand and he had a grimacing look on his face while he was doing it. Some of you may have not see this, but if you have ever lost feeling in your back or in your arms you would do what he did, make a fist. It was obvious that he was in pain, so do you guys think his back is giving out again?

I really do think that after WrestleMania Shawn will retire again, if he doesnt, he is a stupidass and will end up dead just like all these other wrestlers as of late.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

did i see it, if you've ever read any of my post Thats all i talk about is him going bald I said that the minute he came back last year. Old yes he is getting, and will i be happy to see this no gimmick man retire well hell yeah.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

LOL, you're just now noticing it? Well it's just one of the signs of old age, raising kids or a bad marriage.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Well this isnt a normal bald spot, I mean shit...looks like hes already has gotten hair plugs.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

LOL, I know it doesn't look right.......Look at Paul Heymen.......because in 4 years that will be Shawn Michaels......kiss it goodnight Heartbreak

Old 16 Dec 2003, 04:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I noticed this for a while now and I think he is starting to get to old for wrestling
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 07:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

yeah, i like HBK and all, but hes getting too old to wrestle like he used to, hes getting like flair .....now, nothing wrong with flair, but i think hes getting too old too
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 07:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Nobody has a worse bald spot than old man hogan...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 07:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

Neil #1 Fighter is on a distinguished road

LOL o well guys when his time comes it comes but haha that sure does look funny...........am i right
Neil #1 Fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 12:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
back in black

sikkbones II is on a distinguished road

i see you guys are all as big fans as i am of the half bald kid.
sikkbones II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 11:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikkbones II
i see you guys are all as big fans as i am of the half bald kid.
I got links for you.
Old 25 Dec 2003, 04:23 AM   #12 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

$cotchpreet#2 is on a distinguished road
Default yo

hbgay should of retired a long time ago!
$cotchpreet#2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2003, 07:29 PM   #13 (permalink)

Taker89 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Taker89

Come on people I know he's getting too old to wrestle but you have to give him props. But I agree after WMXX he should retire. He should be the RAW GM or Co GM or whatever. Ric Flairs too old to wrestle too, as is Hogan. Their muscles are all flabby and Flair bleeds too much or at least when he bleeds it like dyes his hair red.

Don't Hunt What You Can't Kill

The Best In The Business
RANDY ORTON'S HIT LIST
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Mick Foley
  • Jerry " The King" Lawler
  • Moolah
  • Mark Cuban
  • Sgt. Slaughter
Taker89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Dec 2003, 11:40 PM   #14 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Hes not that old yet. Hes got like 3 years on Booker T. I'm sure these posts were made before the Raw matchup which I think did a good job of proving alot of people wrong. I think he proved he can do main event again, which will probably happen now that Soldberg is on his way out.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2003, 12:00 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dre

No I'm pretty sure I still want him to retire. If one match is all it takes to impress a fan than good for them, but for me it takes a consistant amount of match's, one more title hunt and then he should be out. No gimmick, No Storyline, No Purpose, No Point.......