ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Can You Top That, Ric Flair kicked the ball a little bit higher.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Dec 2003, 10:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default Can You Top That, Ric Flair kicked the ball a little bit higher.

Ric Flair is the first person to history to have won the NWA World Tag Team Titles, the NWA World Heavyweight Title, the WCW World Heavyweight Title, the WCW US Title, the WWF World Title, and the WWF/E World Tag Team Titles.

that my Friends is The Legend that is Ric Flair.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 12:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

So, he never won the ECW title or whole bunch others. Lots of guys are legends for winning titles in different feds. Didn't the Dudleys win 3 different tag titles and unify the belts or Jeff Hardy win like 7 different wwe belts at one time or another...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 12:40 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

no that was the road warriors and it was ultimo that had 7 recognized titles but he actually had more but some were no longer used
Old 16 Dec 2003, 01:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

let me put that in "other words" :

Ric Flair is the 1st "first" Wrsetler in the wrestling world who can brag about winning these titles during his "wrestling" career :

1-NWA World Tag Team Titles
2-NWA World Heavyweight Title
3-WCW World Heavyweight Title
4-WCW US Title
5-WWF World Title
6-WWF/E World Tag Team Titles.

(he did NOT hold all those Titles at one time)

side note : Yes there are other wrestlers who held a "couple" of titles or more at one time during their career, but thats not the case with Ric Flair. Yes The Dudleys are the only tag team who can brag about winning the ECW, WWE and WCW Tag Team Titles. and Yes The Road Warriors are the only tag team who can brag about winning the NWA, AWA and WWF Tag Team Titles.

Old 16 Dec 2003, 01:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

The Road Warriors claim to fame was being the first tag team to ever hold the nwa, wwf and awa world tag team titles, they never held the ECW tag team titles.

What's so great about Flairs overall title history is the length of each title reign. Most of them were always years long, and take into consideration that he came back from a broken back in a plane crash, that speaks volumes enough. They also managed to hold the all japan and new japan world tag team titles *warriors that is*.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 01:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

Quote:
The Road Warriors claim to fame was being the first tag team to ever hold the nwa, wwf and awa world tag team titles, they never held the ECW tag team titles.
I never said The Road Warriors won the ECW tag belts. but you can raed what I said again:
Quote:
Yes The Dudleys are the only tag team who can brag about winning the ECW, WWE and WCW Tag Team Titles.

Quote:
The Road Warriors are the only tag team who can brag about winning the NWA, AWA and WWF Tag Team Titles.

Old 16 Dec 2003, 01:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Re-read others posts man. Synn had mentioned about the warriors unifying the ecw, wcw and wwf world tag team titles. That's where my comment came from.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

no, it was my fault, I was refering to when the wcw and wwe tag belts were unified and I thought that the dudleys did that and I was refering to Hardy having won the intercontinental, tag, light heavyweight, hardcore etc belts. It wasn't meant to be specific, I was just trying to make a point that having held different belts isn't really that big of deal to me. Lot's of ppl have held a bunch of different belts. I just don't care and I dont' think it makes Flair any more of a "legend" whether he ever held a belt again. It's not adding much. IMO, this is on par with Edge and Hogan being tag champs.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

My bad then syn and exo. Either way I still don't think that the legendary status of Flair is ever going to be topped no matter what, but then again i'm a natch mark from way back.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 05:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN(RAVEN)
Ric Flair is the first person to history to have won the NWA World Tag Team Titles, the NWA World Heavyweight Title, the WCW World Heavyweight Title, the WCW US Title, the WWF World Title, and the WWF/E World Tag Team Titles.
Oh yeah....well Spike Dudley was hardcore champion and lost his virginity to Molly...BEAT THAT!
Old 16 Dec 2003, 06:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Yeah well....a once feared samoan being part of what could've been a good tag team now goes by the name of shit, ha!
Old 16 Dec 2003, 06:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Well if you're like me (and You aren't...Unfortunately). You'll count Ric Flairs WCW/NWA World titles as the same thing. Then when you look at it that way, Bret Hart did all this before Flair....
Old 16 Dec 2003, 06:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I agree with Truth 1/2 way...NWA/WCW same title different name, diffent look. Though Hart won those Flair is the first to hold

NWA/WCW World Heavyweight Champion
NWA/WCW US Champion
NWA/WCW Television Champion
NWA/WCW World Tag Champion
WCW International Champion
WWF/WWE World Champion
WWE World Tag Team Champion

As to Hart
WWF World Champ
WWF IC Champ
WWF Tag Champ
WCW World Champ
WCW US Champ
WCW Tag Champ

So Raven, if yor add some more titles, then Yes Flair is the first to hold all the titles he did and the only one.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 07:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted By The Truth
Well if you're like me (and You aren't...Unfortunately). You'll count Ric Flairs WCW/NWA World titles as the same thing. Then when you look at it that way, Bret Hart did all this before Flair....
LMFAO...They Only Wish Truth, They Only Wish They Could Be You
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 08:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

At the time they won it, I was thinking, "Damn...Tag Team Champion?? Ric got demoted??" He didn't exactly look ecstatic to be putting that gold around his waist, either.

Greatness has risen out of the Tag Team "division," with Hart, HBK and SCSA but it's not often that greatness descends into the Tag Team division. Sure Hogan teamed with Savage and Rocky teamed with Foley, but both of those were teams of two great wrestlers. Batista is not yet great.

I don't know, I don't want to say that this mars his legacy or anything but I doubt this is a high point for him.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote