ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What is going to become of Foley

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Dec 2003, 10:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
uh oh What is going to become of Foley

If you saw Raw than you know that Foley chickened out of his match against Randy Ortan I just want to know why he did.

So what are your thoughts on Foley walking out on Raw
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 11:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Shouldn't Foley technically be gone, since he pretty much forfit the match. What will become of Foley, he will be the Legend that stops the Killer most likly.......I'm already tired of this tired son of a bitch. If I wanted to see Foley wrestler I would have thrown in a tape of wrestling past. The only thing that will make this match worth watching will be if it is a hardcore match, or some type of specialty match, where Foley could use a weapon, and take some bumps

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 01:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Personally I could care less that Foley walked out, I didn't want to see Orton waste his time in his first title defense against Foley anyways.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 06:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

well....i kinda like foley...so i was kinda pissed to see him walk out
Old 16 Dec 2003, 11:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

it was lame. But HHH told him to do that because HHH owns Foley and no one can ever go out on top or with some dignity. HHH will crush them all and now he is bringing back old guys to defile them one last time. I expect to see many more "Legends" paraded across the stage only to be humiliated and ruined by Evolution and HHH in order to make sure that HHH goes down has the only true legend ever and of all time. Bret Hart will soon be returning so HHH can finish the cripple off and laugh at his dead carcass in the ring. It will give Evolution some more heat and of course, make sure HHH is the only top guy ever forever. I'm sorry it has to be this way, but that's the way it is.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 01:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I don't care what they do, but HHH won't ever pass the nature boy as the greatest world champion ever. I don't care if you give HHH 18 title reigns, look at the length of Flairs title reigns before losing, look at how many 60 minute matches he did night in and night out, and everything else.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

HHH is far from the best ever. He isn't a better world champion then Sting. That being said. HHH and Evolution didn't look like anything but fools last night. Losing to a broke-back balding man and a spot machine, pure and cleanly when they had a handicap match. If this is how HHH and Evolution look good then. I must be retarded......HHH won't be a better champ then Harley Race. Won't be a better champ then Savages 88' title reign. Please HHH doesn't wrestle match's like a champion, because WWE is more interested in the "entertainment" part, and since wrestling takes a back set in WWE, we won't ever see a 30 mintue macth out of him.

Its not his fault its the fans fault that he won't be one of the best world champions ever. shame on you people who like the Hurricane and HLA on Raw, you people have ruined everything. Now I'm off to watch a real stable do some damage in a classic match. The Horsmen destroying Rhodes, Koloff, and Sting...sad when I have to watch an old tape just to be somewhat satisfied

Last edited by Dre; 16 Dec 2003 at 03:05 PM.
Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

You guys still don't get it. History is written by the victors. Not only has HHH defeated everybody, he now owns everybody. It just doesn't matter what the internet fans say or do. It 20 years, the history of wrestling book is going to have 2 paragraphs on Hart, 3 on Flair, and 6 chapters devoted to HHH. Soon we will be talking about wrestling events that occured BHHH or AHHH. WWE allready owns everything. I'm not making this up. HHH is going to be on tv for the rest of his life. Who else is going to take over for McMahon? Who else is going to control creative? You have to understand that this is bigger than wrestling or wanting some guy to get a push, this IS HHH's house, and he is going to rule it for a very long time. I'll be dead before him. I'm never going to see anything without HHH in it for the rest of my life.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

.....Exo is right, you know.....basically what he's saying is it's a sad day for wrestling, because HHH will now be forcefed down everyone's throats.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre

I don't care what WWE writes in their history books, I know what I know I saw what I saw, and In my mind and the THRUTH is he ain't better nor will he be the best. And years from now the only people who will believe that shit are the ignorent WWE fans and younger people who havn't seen wrestling without him.. It may be written in the future but I ain't swollowing shit........HHH is good and I would rather see him hold that title over the likes of Goldberg, but it does seem like he will try and go for Flairs record. He'll never beat Lawlers world title record and so I don't care. People who beileive what the wwe writes for bios are idiots and ignorant. Dave Metzar is still alive, and as long as he is NWW, and other non bias writters, who cares. You will only think Hunter is the greatest if you only watch WWE. since I don't i know he isn't and so do the independant writters.......

Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

That's the thing though, every day new ppl turn on the show, and they only see what WWE wants them to see. They don't know the history of the sport and they really aren't interested in it. I'm not talking about next week, or next year, I'm talking long term down the road action. WWE controls it all. You and a handfull of others are going to know what's happened and what really went down, who was who and who did what, but that doesn't change the fact that HHH is solidifying his case as the greatest ever. I know you don't agree with it, I know a lot of ppl on the net won't agree with it, and prolly a lot of the fans aren't happy or even aware of it. WWE is quick to change history on us. They will do it. Mark my words here and now, someday, HHH is going to go down as the most important figure in the history of wrestling.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dre

i see your point Exo, WWE does try and change the future on us all the time. They did an NWO specail on the NWO, and they made it look awful. I mean if WCW would have done it or The Gordon Solie team would have done this bio it would have turned out so different. I'm watching the NWO bio and being like wtf is this. I hate WWE the more I think about it. Tha fact that tag team of the year was awarded to outside of the WWE this year is huge. Like I always say, unless anotherr promotion steps up to the plate and does something different. Wrestling as we know it will die; in a way ot already has but its not to late to get it back, Yes WWE will make Hunter out to be the greatest and unless people like Ole Anderson and Todd Gordon don't do anything about it I'll forever be pissed. Even on those WWE confidental, they arn't honest about what happens. And everyone who is interview always wanted to be with WWF blah blah blah, I hate you Vince...........

Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^And that's just it, right now and for the forseeable future there isn't anything that can be done about it. Even if there was, WWE owns the vault. I mean in effect they own the history of wrestling as we know it. And they are in the enviable position of portraying that any way they want. It's not about wrestling anymore. This is about business and status.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 16 Dec 2003, 03:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre

I hate you Vince

Old 17 Dec 2003, 02:05 PM   #15 (permalink)

some wrestler is on a distinguished road

Foley is now a pussy
some wrestler is offline   Reply With Quote