ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw thread for 12-15-03

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Dec 2003, 04:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Raw thread for 12-15-03

Meh, i'm not sure if i'm going to watch Raw tonight or the eagles/dolphins game, but since the thread wasn't up I thought i'd make the raw thread for people to discuss tonights show in.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 04:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

FALLOUT FROM ARMAGEDDON
Dec. 15, 2003
Armageddon was an unforgettable night for Evolution, as all four members walked away with gold. Triple H is the new World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton is the new Intercontinental Champion, and Batista & Ric Flair are the new World Tag Team Champions. With Co-General Manager Eric Bischoff firmly behind Evolution, it appears that the balance of power has shifted on RAW. (click here for Evolution T-shirt)

However, when Mick Foley came back to WWE as the new Co-General Manager of RAW, he said that he is going to have an administration that puts what the fans want first. Does this mean that Foley will have a plan for Evolution on RAW? Tune in to find out, watch RAW at 9/8 CT on Spike TV!

Also, Eric Bischoff's Battle of the Sexes was a big hit for the men, as Christian and Chris Jericho defeated Lita and Trish Stratus. Is this the end of this story? By the look on Chris Jericho's face after the match, all signs point towards no. Find out tonight on RAW.

Finally at Armageddon, Foley announced that one million people have signed the petition to bring Stone Cold Steve Austin back to RAW! If you would like to add your name to the list, click here to sign!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credit wwe.com

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 06:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

WWE.com is reporting

Booker T and Maven vs Mark Henry and Matt Hardy

Rico vs Joe Heidenreich

Trish and Lita vs Christian and Chris Jericho in a re-match

so we have a rematch from last night, and a rematch from heat on raw? Fuck i'm watching the eagles/dolphins game for sure now.

Unless they have Jericho going face and Maven turning on Booker *why is maven even under contract still"?, then this looks to be a piss poor raw coming off a mediocre pay per view.
Old 15 Dec 2003, 06:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

i think today is the day when Jericho goes face in the re-match
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 06:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Yeah I have him pegged to go face and Maven turning heel or floating that way. But look at the show so far....you know evolution is going to take up most of the show, then you put in rico vs jon heidenreich and a rematch of a ppv match last nigth? Come on already, what's the point of having a match on ppv only to do it again the next night? Football has my vote.
Old 15 Dec 2003, 06:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

yeah, i may only watch the main event.....depends on who's in it.....don't know yet, my daughter is sick.....

i don't know, i sure don't want to watch the HHH is Raw show.....and like Ice said, why have a ppv if you are going to replay the same match the next night.....i'm also sick of Jericho.....i'll still probably watch, though.....

Old 15 Dec 2003, 07:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Why they would put that sad ass Trish, Lita, Christian and Jericho match on for a second time for a second night in a row, is plain moronic. No one wants to see this match. And I really can't belive they are gonna put a match from heat on again also. I mean who is running this show, coco the monkey......And Booker v. Henry again but to cover it up they thrown in Maven and Hardy. This is gonna be bad. There better be something big at the end of the show, like the crucifiction of Vince McMahon.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 07:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre
Why they would put that sad ass Trish, Lita, Christian and Jericho match on for a second time for a second night in a row, is plain moronic. No one wants to see this match. And I really can't belive they are gonna put a match from heat on again also. I mean who is running this show, coco the monkey......And Booker v. Henry again but to cover it up they thrown in Maven and Hardy. This is gonna be bad. There better be something big at the end of the show, like the crucifiction of Vince McMahon.

the new head writer for Raw.....

Vince's fate.....

well, gotta go for the evening......i'll check in on you guys' reports tomorrow.....

and i'll be watching.....wouldn't be a monday night if i didn't.....

Last edited by Oeo; 15 Dec 2003 at 08:12 PM.
Old 15 Dec 2003, 08:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

This sounds like a pretty stupid Raw, I bet its ganna be alot of interviews and less wrestling
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 08:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

I didn't watch Armageddon, but after hearing about every member of Evolution winning a title (inlcuding HHH getting the belt...again), it seems like this is gonna be a really shitty show tonight on RAW.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 08:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

SPOILER
The following matches are set for tonight's RAW:

Booker T & Maven vs. Rico & Mark Henry

Rico vs. John Heidenreich

Chris Jericho & Christian vs. Trish & Lita
---
PW mustve screwed up somwhere, they have Rico listed 2 times......i bet its Booker/Maven vs. Hardy/Henry
=====
Booker T & Maven vs. Rico & Mark Henry, more than likely its hardy, not Rico - Maven turns heel by betraying book or something

Rico vs. John Heidenreich - who cares?

Chris Jericho & Christian vs. Trish & Lita - jericho goes face, beats christians ass
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 09:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Look at how awesome Evolution looks with the gold.
Old 15 Dec 2003, 09:20 PM   #13 (permalink)

SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

They look cool, but I wish HHH would shutup
Old 15 Dec 2003, 09:27 PM   #14 (permalink)

Im starting to smell a face turn by Jericho, any minute now
Old 15 Dec 2003, 09:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

HA Y2J told Bitchoff to SHUT THE HELL UP!!, since when was the last time we've heard him say that?

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote