ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Brock or not?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Sep 2002, 10:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default Brock or not?

Has anyone else grown to like Brock or is it just me?
Old 22 Sep 2002, 11:03 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I liked him since he came.
Old 22 Sep 2002, 11:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default According to the new news

Brock will go face an dump Heyman but only thing just when it will happen isn't stated.
Old 22 Sep 2002, 12:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

If Brock goes face it will rtake some time for him to get into it.

His mic skills simply stink and he does meed more in-ring time for him to turn into a credible face and not a desperate attempt of WWE to get viewers into the ticket booths. So in the meantime we might see Brock for wuite a while as a heel and the fat ball of lard of Heyman next to him.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2002, 01:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I've also liked Brock since he came.
Old 22 Sep 2002, 01:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

I think he's definatly the next big thing.
The WWE in my opinion are holding him back, they haven't let him use his shooting star press, we won't see that till he turns face.

I would like to see him feuding with Batista, they really haven't shown too much of him yet either. another huge man with cool finishes they can't use.
Anonmatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2002, 03:09 PM   #7 (permalink)

YourOlympicHero is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to YourOlympicHero

I think Kurt angle is the Current Big thing and brock should get the 'F' out!!!!
YourOlympicHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2002, 03:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mexican Hardcore Legend

Mr Taco is on a distinguished road

Oh, I've liked him since he showed up. But I'll have to agree with YourOlympicHero's wonderful statement there. Brock may be the next big thing, but Angle is the current big thing. Hey wait a minute, if Lesnar is the NEXT big thing and Angle the current, then that means..
Mr Taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2002, 03:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I hated him when he first came in. Then after watching some of his matches I respect him as an entertainer.
Old 22 Sep 2002, 05:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default If Brock is going face maybe

that is why Angle is going heel...They said they want to go Face for Brock because when he comes out for the Houseshows the fans want to aplaud him but then Paul Heymen walks out there...

Guess what else Paul is getting cozy with Nadia...They say she and Paul spend a lot of time talking in the back..So she likely could really go heel pretty quick.
Old 22 Sep 2002, 05:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Re: If Brock is going face maybe

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel

Guess what else Paul is getting cozy with Nadia...They say she and Paul spend a lot of time talking in the back..So she likely could really go heel pretty quick.
ummm isn't she a heel already?
Old 22 Sep 2002, 05:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Taco
Oh, I've liked him since he showed up. But I'll have to agree with YourOlympicHero's wonderful statement there. Brock may be the next big thing, but Angle is the current big thing. Hey wait a minute, if Lesnar is the NEXT big thing and Angle the current, then that means..

Kurt Angle is not the current big thing and he wont be until he decides if he's going to train for the Olympics by the end of this year. Brock Lesnar isnt turning face any time soon, how the hell can a mute be a top face??? I se a face turn some time next year for Crock Lesbo but since he pinned the Rock he hasnt really impresed me.
Old 22 Sep 2002, 05:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I don't know yet....I'm sort of in the middle......I dislike very much the no-selling of offense because in the end it will hurt all the other superstars.....And now he's in the heel but getting my ass kicked position.......I'm looking at another Giant.....And as far as the WWF holding him back with the SSP.........Well.....He can line up behind the rest of the roster as well....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Sep 2002, 07:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I hate Lesnar more and more everytime I see him !
Old 23 Sep 2002, 07:58 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Lesnar rules.......period.