ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What is to become of Goldberg

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Dec 2003, 10:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default What is to become of Goldberg

Well after tonite i guess Goldberg will have to either make a bid for a rematch, or do something. His gimmick is so one diminsonal and steal, that something about him is gonna have to change. Also rumors say Goldberg will be in Japan soon, so this leads me to wonder where Billy boy, will be doing in the near future. I bet it hurt like hell for him to have to be pinned in the middle of the ring by the World HeavyWeight Champion Hunter Hurst Hemsley.

I personally hopes he goes over to Japan and stays there

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2003, 10:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I personally hope Vince says "Bill, you have no wrestling ability, so I'm sending you to OVW"

if he could do that on TV...that would be my favorite Raw EVER
Old 14 Dec 2003, 11:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

i agree ku..err...matt, just get rid of Goldfag, it would rule
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 12:52 AM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Actually in January Goldberg is going to Zero One in japan for a tour, it was mentioned in the general wrestling forum. He's supposed to be the mystery american star for a tag match, then have a main event singles match during the tour.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 02:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hopefully that piece of trash will stay in Japan. I hope he stays the fuck away from the Royal Rumble, and away from Benoit winning it, where he will win the title against Brock Lesnar at the GRANDDADDY of them all, at the greatest venue of them all, Madison Square Garden. As long as Turdberg doesn't fuck up that, then I don't give a fuck what he does.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 02:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

You know Goldberg is going to face Brock at mania, it's a given.
Old 15 Dec 2003, 02:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodice
You know Goldberg is going to face Brock at mania, it's a given.
Fuck that. That's a terrible match. Only idiots wanna see that match because both are monsters. The idiots who wanna see that match, think that Lesnar is Goldberg clone or some shit. It should be Benoit vs Lesnar at Mania, where Benoit FINALLY realizes his dream. It would be hard to fuck it up, but this is WWE we're talkin about
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 02:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Actually NO, I don't want to see that match. But most of the pricy dirt sheets have shane and taker vs kane and vince, goldberg vs brock as the main event and semi main event of mania. I'd rather see Benoit get the title shot against Brock but I don't see that happening. I was just saying the direction it's more then likely going to go, it's sure as hell not what I want to see.
Old 15 Dec 2003, 02:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Goldberg should be at Wrestlemania

fighting a polar bear in a steel cage match...it would truly be the best PPV of all time
Old 15 Dec 2003, 02:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

If you were anyone else I would've said your mother was already booked that night so the polar bear ordeal was out, but I won't do that to you LOL. I don't know, I mean i've seen tapes of Goldberg in Japan and he puts on much better matches against VERY quality wise opponents. Funny thing is people bitch about him now, and when he leaves people will be wanting him back. Fair weathered and fickle fans suck.
Old 15 Dec 2003, 02:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Hardy v.1
Goldberg should be at Wrestlemania

fighting a polar bear in a steel cage match...it would truly be the best PPV of all time
ahahahahahah

yes that would be good. but for some reason i think that we will se Goldberg win the rumble, which will do nothing but piss me the fuck off. It really should be Benoit.

Old 15 Dec 2003, 09:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Ice.. I NEVER wanted Goldberg in WWE
He Sucks

When you cannot do a spear and a military press .,...than you are not worth my time
Old 15 Dec 2003, 12:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

go ahead and bash me, boys.....but his in ring work has improved over the last 60 days and he is one of the few people on Raw worthy of holding the belt.....Goldberg losing to HHH was not expected by anyone, but it furthers the fact that he is becoming a team player.....someday, sooner or later, you all will see the light.....and that's my piece on Da' Man.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 01:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre

I was thinking the other day, that if they gave the Goldberg gimmick to someone like Rhyno at first, and made him unstoppable and never lost and hyped him for 150 match's that he would be Da Man....................Yes Bills in ring preformence has increased, but heres where it gets bad a champions in ring preformence is already suppose to be on that level saying that further proves he shouldn't have been champion. Either way the belts off of him and I really hopes he goes to Japan, where he will put on a match that isn't 7 minutes long......OEO it would be a good thing if he went there for a solid year and learned more. Came back a year later new gimmick and as a heel, with some other people.

Old 15 Dec 2003, 01:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodice
Funny thing is people bitch about him now, and when he leaves people will be wanting him back. Fair weathered and fickle fans suck.
Uhhhhhhhhh, no. I can't speak for anyone else, but barring an attitude, ability and gimmick change all at the same time, I certainly won't miss him one single bit.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote