ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Should Big Show still be U.S Champion?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Dec 2003, 04:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Should Big Show still be U.S Champion?

Ever since he won the title it seems a lot of interest in that belt has faded,so do you think someone else should have it,and if you do,who should be that person?
Old 13 Dec 2003, 04:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer
Lightbulb

Show is not enough of a heel to keep real heat on the belt, and he also usually doesn't make a good face.....i don't know, they took it off of Eddie and now it seems destined to be the belt no one cares about......it seems like the creative team bypasses the mid-level belts and goes straight to the heavyweight belt.....they should take some of the big time people and let them work for the US belt.....same on Raw, although Raw is doing quite a bit better job with the IC belt at this point.....

forgot to answer the second part.....

let Show lose it by some sort of stripping of the title and have a tournament to determine the new champ.....not a battle royal, but an actual tournament with Cena being the winner.....Cena runs with the belt and eventually works his way to the big belt.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.

Last edited by Oeo; 13 Dec 2003 at 05:02 PM.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 07:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I don't think it should of been taken oof Eddie in the first place..
Old 13 Dec 2003, 08:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I really want Cena to nab it at the next PPV
Old 13 Dec 2003, 11:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Big Show dosen't even defend his title, Cena should take it
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2003, 10:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

no, big show should not be U.S. champ. i say, give it to the likes of shannon moore or sean o'haire, people with potential. the only reason i didn't say cena is because he's, in my mind, main-event status, and should get the WWE title soon (IMO)
Old 14 Dec 2003, 01:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Cena as the WWE champ will be lame imo, Give this guy some time before he convinces people that he is better then, Eddy, Kurt, Benoit, Brock, Show and Benjimen. And since he isn't better then these guys he shouldn't be holding the highest title while they sit around twiddling there thumbs.

Show I think is an alright US champion. I remember US champ only had to defend his title 3 times a month. So right now he is doing fine. The problem is that he doesn't display this title enough, and he doesn't have any real fueds to market the title. I guess this one with Cena coming up will be a good fued. I don't want to see the title change hands every other month. It makes it look worthless.
Oeo had a good point about the stripping him of his title thing. Back in the day people were always getting stripped of their titles, ask Dusty Rhodes who was always being stripped of a title and that was a World title. I like the tourny for the IC title idea, though I don't know if I would give the title to Cena, I would want someone like Benoit or Eddy to actually hold the title for a year. All the way defending it and haveing some classic match's and fueds. I mean whats the point of being a champion if everyone is gonna be one. They shouldn't just hand titles to people on popular merrit alone, has anyone notice how crappy Cena has looked in the ring with his boost of popularity. I mean if you get the fans behind you doesn't mean your in ring ability should go steel. Steamboat was able to still preform and have the love of the fans. Cena is good but he ain't better then the people that I mentioned before. I mean Jake Roberts had just as much popularity, and they didn't just give him an IC title because people liked him......I think we all forget sometimes including Vince that skill should play some part in this..............ahhh fuck it its the WWE they will do everything and anything to piss me off.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2003, 01:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

show shouldnt have a title period. not us, tag, or especially WWE. NEVER! i say give Cena The Championship, feud with Beoit

Give US title to Shannon moore, feud with O'Haire
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2003, 03:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I don't think it was a big mistake to put the title around him, after all with his contract and the remaining years left in him they needed to try and do something with the big show, and thought that a u.s. title reign might help get him over again. So far i'm not to disappointed with his title run, though I think that taking it off Eddy only to have a potential feud with Chavo is going in the wrong direction.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 01:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Show looks dumb with that belt. He should still be main event status, even if he sucks. It's not always about who's the best, it's about who can carry a belt and put asses in the seats. Big shows ass take's up like 12 rows, but that's not the point. Cena is the hottest man on SD and he's going to be a big player. He deserves to get that first title run and knocking off Show is a good enough way to do it. Show still has some credibility as a big man and he can still look intimidating enough, even though he's been punked out by Cena, blown out the bathroom thanks to Eddie, covered in shit well, thanks to Eddie, and done all sorts of stupid ass gimmicks like "Shonnen the Barbarian" and crap. Goddamnit is he stupid. I lost track of what I was talking about. Cena is the best guy to hold that belt right now. I don't know what to do with show though.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 01:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Dre is probably right here.....i haven't seen a great match from Cena in the past few weeks.....maybe the solution to the Benoit title thing is for him to have the belt.....then again, you know Cena's going to hold a title soon, and it doesn't need to be the World title.....he's still a greenpea compared to the people that have put in the blood, sweat and tears.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 02:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Cena's been in the company for a long time now and has been on SD for over a year. That's longer than Lesnar waited or Angle waited. And 2 or 3 weeks is not enough to start drawing conclusions on a guy. Show has been sucking for years and years and he's got the title. Cena doesn't have to do 500 ariel moves to put on a good match. He does it with mat skills and his "Pound and Ground" routine which works with his character. He sells good, he works good, he puts on good matches, the crowd is allways into them, he is the most over face on SD, and he has a huge future. It's time to seize the opportunity and make Cena a godamn champ.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 02:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The problem with that is since he has been fully over with the fans he hasn't wrestled good. Ground and pound or not he has botched and undersold his moves and spots. If this is any indication of how he will be when he is a huge star then i don't want to see him succed. Matt Hardy got over and wrestled better. Cena is suppose to be championship material, well one thing a champ should be is consistent. I am a fan of Cena but he ain't better then Eddy or Chris. Not to mention the Big Show out rapped him when they battled making Cena look less crediable as "rapper". Shows shit was so funny, I stop typing what I was posting, and switch the subject. "You da white bitch and I'm Kobe Bryant" ahahahahahahaahahahahahaahah it don't get better then that. But really though I want Jon to be a champ I just don't want to see it rushed just because of popularity....Time is the heeler of all flaws, he isn't going anywhere let it take its course.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 05:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

LOL@Exo's posts about Big Show

Show does suck and I'm suprised he hasn't taken a bite out of that title belt,and I'm hoping they give Cena the belt before he ever wins the WWE Championship.Cena is the main man on Smackdown right now,everybody loves him,same with Eddie.Cena puts on some great performances every time he gets in that ring.

So what I'm trying to say is take the belt off of that fat ass Big Slow and give it to Cena.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Dec 2003, 01:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
back in black

sikkbones II is on a distinguished road

i think the big dump flushed the us title with one of his GIANT turds.
sikkbones II is offline   Reply With Quote