ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

His the Hurricane really as underated as everyone says he is..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Dec 2003, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default His the Hurricane really as underated as everyone says he is..

A lot of people sya Hurricane is completly underated,some say he's not,so give your opinon on him here..
Old 13 Dec 2003, 04:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

he's a quality wrestler......good on the mic and has a gimmick that has been over for a while.....the best thing that could happen would be for him to get rid of Rosey and become a heel, except everyone else in his size category on Raw is already a heel.....

he will probably never be more than what he is right now, and i can see no real reason he should be.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 07:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

he should be given the IC title. get rid of Rosey, or be given the tag titles. give him a push, he deserves more than having a "chase the midget" match on RAW.

which, if i do say so myself, was daaaamn funny
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 07:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

He's a quality wrestler, has great mic skills, and he knows how to portray his character.

However, if he wants to be taken seriously as a top contender it would help him to drop the superhero gimmick.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 07:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I agree they should drop his gimmick,but then what will he be,How will they make the transition from superhero,to ruthless heel?
Old 13 Dec 2003, 07:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I don't think that he is underrated, i think he is stupid. If he wants to be taken serious he may want to get rid of his redicules gimmick, that isn't worth my time. And maybe move his ass over to SD, where he can wrestle realistic match's with people his own size, and maybe make a bid for the cruiserweight title. I think that Helms is a good athlete and a solid wrestler. i think that half of his ability was in his finisher, and now that he can't use the vertibreaker, I really see no interest in him, If he is on tv, I am not watching spike tv, its that simple....I know some people like him in his current gimmick, but I just can't get past the sheer stupididty that that gimmick and his fat worthless partner bring to the table

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 11:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I think he is a great wrestler, and should be given a huge push
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2003, 04:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I don't see how you can consider him under rated. Let's take a look at this.

1) He's teaming with a wrestler called s.h.i.t. Reason one not to take him seriously.

2) He's too cartoonish of a gimmick. Good for little kids to enjoy but not serious enough for the average fan to give a damn about him having a title run.

I think if he ditched the whole hurricane gimmick and returned to shame helms that he'd have a much better prospect shot at being given serious consideration for a push, and being taken more serious by the fans.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 01:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Hurri-lame is total crap. His gimmick is ridiculous, his tag team partner was wearing a shirt that said "SHIT" last night, he talks in his high voice all the time and he's 175 lbs. At 175, Rey Rey is a damn good wrestler. At 175, Hurri-lame should have no reason to beat anyone on the RAW roster other than the Heat talent.

Move him to SmackDown! and maybe then he won't come off as ridiculous as he does. Right about now, he sucks and only brings the program down. Oh and his mic skills?? While he isn't as bad as some, he's done nothing to show me that he's anything special. So he can talk in front of 20,000 people and not bomb. That doesn't mean he has mic skills, it just means he's not Goldberg or RVD.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 02:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Hurricane is cool. I mean, it sucks that he's too happy go lucky or whatever, and he's been stuck in some craptacular angles with the likes of Molly (remember when she was his sidekick after she was a redneck but before she was a fat ass soccer mom ) or nidia and Rosey and god knows what else. But I've always thought that his character had enough legs to go somewhere. Not to the top of course, but at least respectable. It's too bad he acts too stupid though, but it makes me laugh and I cheer for the little guy. I don't need to see every single star be the same mean assed evil big guy steroid freak. There are plenty of them allready.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2003, 02:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDS
Hurricane is cool. I mean, it sucks that he's too happy go lucky or whatever, and he's been stuck in some craptacular angles with the likes of Molly (remember when she was his sidekick after she was a redneck but before she was a fat ass soccer mom ) or nidia and Rosey and god knows what else..
ROTFLMAO..........But you do see what happens once the soccar mom left the Superhero gimmick and used a serious charecter, she became more respected less of a joke and a champion. And one of 2 women who are actually worth watching......man Exo that was classic about Molly classic

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote