ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

If you could have one WWE wrestler make a comeback,who would it be,if anyone?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Dec 2003, 08:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default If you could have one WWE wrestler make a comeback,who would it be,if anyone?

Would you like to see anyone make a final comeback,or leave everything as it stands right now?
Old 12 Dec 2003, 09:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

i would like to see Edge back soon..............but he's still injured
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 09:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

No,I mean someone who has left the wwe...I expect the Bret Hart replys to be rolling in anytime now..
Old 12 Dec 2003, 09:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

oh,well then i would like to see Sting or Bret Hart back in the WWE
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 09:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^see,theres one for bret..I'm counting here people....
Old 12 Dec 2003, 09:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

2 for Bret. He's my No.2 man. But, he is the greatest ever.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 10:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Alright,I'll Chime in and be #3 for bret,but not as a wrestling role..
Old 12 Dec 2003, 10:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Im number 4 for Bret, I would love to see him wrestle one more match
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 10:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

people who have strokes can't wrestle anymore. And since he can't wrestle there is nothing that Hart would bring to the table, but countless stories of how tough his life is, as if he were the only person to have problems, or loose love ones. Quite frankly I'm tired of hearing Bret talk........He came back on some PPV that I saw this year, and stood in the ring, and yapped about his struggles.....I don't give a fuck..............He was a damn good tag compititor, he was a hell of an IC champ, he was an okay heavyweight champ his first time........And he was a fucking Star when the Foundation was rebuilded......but that is where i cut it. I have no time or room for anyone else's problems.....Bret+Mic= Bitch.

That out of my system, Savage one last time.................................At least when he wrestles he doesn't look like an old fossil about to break his hip at any moment.

And Lugar, I don't know why but i want to see him again......???????

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 10:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Personally, I don't like seeing the old guys wrestle. I mean if they were in the WWF, AWA or NWA as they were when I was a kid, then I don't think twenty years later they should be still wrestling. Managing, no problem. Wrestling, no.

Anyone who saw Terry Funk wrestle in the 90's should know what I'm talking about. Watching that retarded old bastard get rolled all over the arena was one of the main reasons I wouldn't watch wCw. That was just a disgrace.

Ric Flair and Taker are the only two that manage to look good in the ring of all those guys, IMO. I really have no need to see anyone comeback.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 06:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

for me

1-Macho Man : he is the Madness in person. I would like to see an Old School vs. New School "Macho Man vs. Cena"

2-Bert Hart : saying his final Goodbye to the "Wrestling" Fans.

3-Sting : the only guy HHH has never beaten.

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 13 Dec 2003 at 10:22 AM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 10:20 AM   #12 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

I'd love to see Sting make a run in the "Big Legues" of WWE, and Bret Hart should make a return in a non-wrestling role(manager,commisioner,GM or vice versa.) and it'd be way cool to see him give payback to Goldturd by giving him a superkick across the head, And i have to agree that seeing an "Old school vs. New school match" between Savage and Cena would rule, too bad though that Macho Madness has already been long done with, but if there was anybody as in i mean ANYBODY that i DON'T want to see make a return it's either Hogan or Luger.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 10:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

No way Luger makes a return..I would throw a rock through my TV..
Old 13 Dec 2003, 10:54 AM   #14 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No way Luger makes a return..I would throw a rock through my TV..
^LMAO

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2003, 02:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

No Lugar. I never liked that guy. Look how bad he has gotten. He went from all-american to a drug abuser. For the record, I don't want to see Bret wrestle again (stroke and concussions), I just want to hear and see him. Maybe he would "payback" Goldshit. And, Bret could show Trips what a real champions match looked like.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote