ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Should WM 20 have inter-brand matches?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Dec 2003, 03:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Should WM 20 have inter-brand matches?

Should WM 20 mix the brands up for matches like Taker/Kane and Brock/Goldberg,or should it stay with the split at WM 20?
Old 12 Dec 2003, 03:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I think for one time of the year it is ok to mix the brands
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 03:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

I personnaly think they will,I think That it will be a one time only thing,and if the split is still going on in one year,that WM 21 will be split.
Old 12 Dec 2003, 03:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

i think the best way for WMXX to be the biggest ppv ever is for them to mix it up.....

that way there is feuds no one has seen, etc.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 05:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

More then likely they're going to but I wish they wouldn't. I'd rather see a HHH vs Kane and Brock vs Benoit match, but it looks like they're going to go with cross promotional matches which to me diminishes the reason for even having the brand extentions.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 05:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I would love to see inter-brand matches. Think of the possiblities!
Old 12 Dec 2003, 05:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

the matches for WM XX that i know of are: Austin vs V McMahon,Kane vs Taker,Goldberg vs Lesnar and maybe John Cena vs The Rock
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 05:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Again, what's the point of having two seperate brands and having a "brand extention of seperate companies" when you're having cross promotional matches? Again, takes away from the whole concept and another botched storyline of having them that makes no sense. Yet to each their own, c'est la vie.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 08:00 PM   #9 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Good scenario, but how would they build up the matches? Have Lesnar infiltrate RAW and Goldberg infiltrate Smackdown!? Would be a good idea, and I guess the WWE writers do have 4 or 5 months to think about it.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 08:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The seeds for the Goldberg/Brock feud for WM 20 were planted with the quick showdown at Survivor Series,how they go about building it up..is a whole other story..
Old 12 Dec 2003, 08:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

they will probably meet at the royal rumble and just trash talk for now
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 09:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing for now.

_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers_UT_ will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via Yahoo to _UT_

I would think that will definately have inter-brand matches. It is WMXX, they should do it.

I did. Remember?? You're just following me around acting like a little bitch posting after every post I put down because...well, because hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

You're probably sitting there wishing you had a pic of my kids so you could Photoshop them onto something because that's all you can really do.

Sure...you can take a run at numbfuck SC or plainjane Josh or complete moron Alex or can't get out of his own way Boston...but I don't agree with you about Barry and it's "Rueben Droughns this" "weed that" "your kids this" "Look at me and my halo over my head that."

Whatever. First of all, you don't have any depth of knowledge about any of that stuff, so you're just talking out of your ass. Secondly, you wouldn't be saying any of that shit if Barry Bonds wasn't some roided up freak who you're in love with.

It's fucking gay. I have better things to do than deal with someone who can't even debate a point, rather changes the subject again and again to deflect the fact that he's dead wrong. It's what dumbass 6th graders do...

I honestly don't give a fuck about your opinion. Like I told Alex, they're just words on a screen. I can't believe you don't get that concept...but okay.

I mean...you're the kind of guy that thinks if you yell louder than the other person, you will win a debate. And that's not new either...I've pretty much thought that about you from day one...

I didn't want to put it that way, but since you want to press on...

Lame dude. Just lame. I have better shit to do. You probably should too...but I'm betting you don't...

Late.
_UT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 11:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Honestly, I think that inter-brand matches at WMXX is not only a good idea, but it's a breath of fresh friggin' air. Think about it for a second. If WMXX doesn't have any interbrand matches, it wouldn't be anything we haven't seen three or four times since the brand split, other than John Cena getting a title shot and Shaniqua winning the title match for the Bashams during a ref bump.

Brock v. Angle/Big Show (Vince wouldn't let Benoit headline WM...for now)?? We've seen those matches in various combinations for over a year now. HHH v. Goldberg?? Again?? Sure there are the Tag, IC and US titles to defend...and two other titles that'll be on the Heat lead in because they don't matter (no offense, Rey Rey).

Those matches are always subject to change. While they're important in the great scheme of WM, the main event is usually the selling point for most buyers/attendees.

Instead of the same stale old matches, we're going to see Austin v. McMahon, HHH v. Foley, Taker v. Kane, Lesnar d. Goldberg, Rock v. someone who isn't John Cena (Rocky, really...WTF?)...yeah there's only one or two original matches there, but in the cases of Austin, Foley and Taker...these are guys that took WWE mainstream, and two of them aren't going to wrestle after WMXX.

To be fair, it's questionable that they do in the first place. However, if they want to go out on the 20th anniversary of Vince McMahon's first "Final Victory" in conquering the wrestling world, then so be it.

But interbrand matches would be much different from what we've all been seeing and also doing some serious complaining about for the last year. I'm on board.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 10:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Interbrand matches should happen at a PPV, but not at the Granddaddy of them all.

Wrestlemania should be relevant to the feuds that have been building. Everymatch at Wrestlemania should have some build up to it. Seeing Brock fight Goldberg may make some of you cream your jeans but that shouldnt happen at mania.

Keep the Invasion PPV....make it cross promotional. Let them have those matches there.

Having these matches at Wrestlemania just diminishes the PPV
Old 13 Dec 2003, 02:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

i agree with mr hardy. wrestle mania should be the culmination iof long built up feuds. but maybe therecould be a way to get brock v goldberg as part of a feud maybe i think so

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote