ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

FINAL card for WWE Armageddon (RAW brand) PPV

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Dec 2003, 02:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default FINAL card for WWE Armageddon (RAW brand) PPV

Here is the final card for WWE Armageddon (RAW brand) for this Sunday:

*WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
Bill Goldberg (c) vs. Kane vs. Triple H

*Shawn Michaels vs. Batista

*WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE: Mick Foley
Rob Van Dam (c) vs. Randy Orton

*WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP - TAG TEAM TURMOIL MATCH
The Dudley Boyz (c's) vs. Mark Jindark & Garrison Cade vs. Val Venis & Lance Storm vs. La Resistance vs. Scott Steiner & Test vs. The Hurricane & Rosey

*Mark Henry vs. Booker T

*BATTLE OF THE SEXES MATCH
Chris Jericho & Christian vs. Trish Stratus & Lita

---------------------------------------------------

there you have them, so who do you pick to win????

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 02:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Goldberg will retain. He has actually improved slightly in the last few weeks. I still don't believe he deserves it but thats WWE for ya'.

Batista. Michaels seems to be the stepping stone for all the rookies. Ain't no differnt here.

Orton will win. But I've read in a few sites that Foley will take revenge on Orton, therefore giving the match to RVD. I'm a big fan of both, so I don't really mind.

The Dudley Boyz (c's) vs. Mark Jindark & Garrison Cade vs. Val Venis & Lance Storm vs. La Resistance vs. Scott Steiner & Test vs. The Hurricane & Rosey
The Dudleyz are boring now IMO. Jindrak & Cade have no charisma, no style...no anything. Venis & Storm...please? Steiner & Test - I wouldn't mind these but it ain't likely. Hurricane & Rosey? LMFAO! La Resistance - I hope so. 'Cept I hate that Rob Conway!

*Mark Henry vs. Booker T
Booker. If he has to job to Henry, I hope he has the balls to walk out.

Another poinless match from WWE. The boys will probably just lie down and let the girls get on top of them...to pin them, you dirty minded perverts! Jericho's face turn happens here.
Old 12 Dec 2003, 03:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

HHH Vs. Kane vs. Berg:HHH

Shawn vs. Bautista:Bautista

RVD vs. Orton:Orton

Tag Turmoiludleys

Henry vs. Booker:Booker

Jericho and Christian vs. Trish and Lita:Trish pins Jericho.
Old 12 Dec 2003, 03:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

HHH vs. Kane vs. Goldberg- Kane will win because HHH has to go make movies and Goldberg will lose just because I said so

Shawn vs. Batista- Batista will win because Shawn is a steeping stone for all the rookies

RVD vs. Ortan- Ortan because the wwe is pushing him

Tag Team Turmoil- Dudleys will retain

Henry vs. Booker T- Booker T because if that bitch henry will win then that is fucked up

Jericho and Christian vs. Lita and Trish- Lita and Trish will win because I can see Jericho turning face because when the match was announced on Raw Jericho did not look to happy
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 04:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

HHH v. Goldberg v. Kane: Most likly Goldberg, though i don't want to see this, I don't see someone just as bad as Goldberg with an undecided gimmick still hold the title, and HHH is gonna make those Hollywood bucks.

HBK v. David Batista: HBK is gonna win this. The way they have been letting Batista dominate HBK, looks like someone from Evolution will have to take the fall. I will be very surprise if HBK doesn't come out on top.

RVD v. Randy Ortan: Ortan most likly will become the champ, I can't see RVD being in the WWE much longer after his contract...good because he does better when he doesn add water to his routine.

Tag Team Turmoil: Either the Dudleys of Steiner and Test......Most likly Bubba and Devon will hold these titles....I hope so because they are the best on Raw.....If not then its just one more push for Test.

Mark Henry v. Booker T.: If Booker Loses this match his career is over. Most likly this will be one of two terriable match's on the card. I do pick Booker to come out on top.

Y2J and Christian v. Lita and Trish: This being the other terriable match on the card, The whole angle is stupid as shit. Do you think people want to throw down $30 to see two guys wrestler to skinny girls.....fuck no what a waste of someone's money righ there. However the girls will win in some stupid waste of time ploy.

I guess the ppv doesn't look that bad, but it doesn't look that good either, oh wait its a Raw ppv, and now I see why there won't be any actaul decean "wrestling" match's but more of a live exstraviginsa(sp) of Days of our Lives

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 05:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Goldberg is going to retain the title due to backfired outside interference and face Kane at the rumble.

Orton is going to win the IC title.

Booker beats Henry

Cade and Jindrak win the tag team titles

Batista beats HBK

The women will win, but Jericho will walk away from Christian and turn face.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 10:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

HHH Vs. Kane vs. GoldBerg: Sadly... Berg... I'm waitin for a title change....

Shawn vs. Bautista: HBK will job again.... *sigh* godamn... who will he lose to next... prolly Flair to make all of Evolution dominant....

RVD vs. Orton: Orton had better win this!! I predict Y2J feuding with Orton if he wins...

Tag Turmoil: Steiner & Test

Henry vs. Booker: Booker... the lesser of two sucks....

Jericho and Christian vs. Trish and Lita: Phony match.... Y2J face turn... bullshiterry...
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 11:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I'd say Goldberg will retain. Nobody likes a moping and angry whisker biscuit. Actually, from what I've read nobody likes him in any case backstage...

Shawn will job yet again, and he'll look tremendous doing it. Batista's just got to get over, his push is long overdue. I guess after years of being the Company Guy on Top, Shawn's the Company Guy on the Mat. Well, it's not like they're not paying him...

I fully expect RVD to job to Orton. If HHH does do a face turn when he returns from Hollywood, then maybe Foley will take a heel turn here to set up their match at WMXX. Two heel Co-GMs could be outstanding on RAW. Longshot but it could happen. Nonetheless RVD should lose the title.

Steiner and Test are due. They're two crappy wrestlers who are so cold with the crowd it's not funny. They're abusing one of the hottest women on television and the reaction is lukewarm at best. But Test is one of those guys that Vince loves to shove down our throats. Keep fingers crossed for a Dudley Heel Turn.

*Mark Henry vs. Booker T
Book is a lot better than a lot of people give him credit for, IMO. He's one of the funniest guys in the WWE. No doubt especially coming off the injury, that Henry will job to the Book. Here's hoping Henry doesn't re injure him.

Yeah...well, see I goto the bar to watch PPVs. When this is on, you will be able to find me in the parking lot, in my car.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 04:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

Goldberg.....when you're the best........

HBK.....i'm just sick of seeing him lose.....

RVD.....it's just still too soon to give Orton a title.....

Dudleyz......although Cade/Jindrak and Steiner/Test feud is upcoming.....

Booker......its time for the big trash bag Henry to go home.....

the girls.....with a turn from Jericho.....meh.....who cares.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 04:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeo
Goldberg.....when you're the best........

HBK.....i'm just sick of seeing him lose.....

RVD.....it's just still too soon to give Orton a title.....

Dudleyz......although Cade/Jindrak and Steiner/Test feud is upcoming.....

Booker......its time for the big trash bag Henry to go home.....

the girls.....with a turn from Jericho.....meh.....who cares.....
um....oeo.....you usually make very intelligent posts....but i have to say this is your worst

i'm not tryin to start something, but man, how can every face on the card win?

alright, my picks:
Kane will pin Goldberg

Batista will pin HBK

I think Hurricane and Rosey are gonna win....set up for a split and a fued...

Booker T's gonna win his match

ughh.....Sexes match.....well, the most predicatable match EVER, girls come out on top, jericho fueds w/ christian....the whole bit everyone else said....
Old 13 Dec 2003, 04:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Oeo
Oh, you didn't know?

Oeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of FamerOeo is a PWF Hall of Famer

i don't know.....i'm having all kinds of trouble posting decent stuff today.....

Maybe someone swapped your keyboard with Toof's. His always seemed broken too.
Oeo is offline   Reply With Quote