ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Tito Ortiz Next WWE Champion????????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Dec 2003, 08:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road
Default Tito Ortiz Next WWE Champion????????

Everyone who attended the RAW and SmackDown tapings this week said that Tito Ortiz was in attendance both nights. Ortiz ran into the ring after the SmackDown taping to celebrate with Rey Mysterio and Bob Holly. It is a secret to no one that WWE would like to bring Ortiz in, but that is definitely easier said than done.

-------------------------------------------

so what do you think??

Is he going to be the next UFC guy to jump over to the WWE???

or Was he just there to have fun???

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 05:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Same reason Mark Cuban was at the survivor series. A star was in the area and showed up to the card so they used him. It's not the first time Ortiz has been used in an angle and won't be the last but he's not leaving the UFC. Then again and not to be rude, but anyone who follows UFC or MMA, knows that Ortiz has the next 8 months basically lined up of matches in both and a few possible in PRIDE.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 05:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

I am skeptical of his workrate potential.
Jerry Lawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 05:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I just don't see it, he does more then fine in UFC and MMA and more then likely he'd get lost in the wwe shuffle as so many others have, and i'm sure he's smart enough to see that he's more of a house hold name in the world of mixed martial arts then he ever would be in the world of professional wrestling.
Old 12 Dec 2003, 05:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Does he have serviceable mic skills?
Old 12 Dec 2003, 05:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

You don't need mic skills in ufc or pride let alone mixed martial arts. I'm guessing you're not a fan of this stuff, because if you were then you'd know that it's all about legit fighting skills and not wrestling promos and fake storylines.
Old 12 Dec 2003, 05:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
The King

But I mean in publicity interviews, etc---is he charismatic?

In order for Ortiz to succeed in WWE, unlike in MMA, it is almost necessary for him to be good on the stick and hang with the big dogs like Cena and Jericho.
Old 12 Dec 2003, 05:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

I've yet to see any ufc stars do publicity interviews. Just like boxing, they hardly self promote let alone do interviews to hype up the events. I don't see him in the wrestling world, this has been a rumor going on for the last 4 years. Everytime a celeb. shows up on raw, smackdown or a pay per view people go nuts thinking they're the next to sign. Really quite sad that they don't look at the reality of issues and jump the gun.

OH MY GOD, Mark Cuban was at the survivor series, is he going to sign with the wwe? Give it a rest already people.
Old 12 Dec 2003, 07:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Ortiz would be a fool, to join the WWE, unlike Shamrock who was a professional wrestler waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before he sign with the WWE. Ortiz most likly doesn't want to do this either. But yes O'Rielly he does have charisma, and a lot of shit talking that he does at just about every UFC event that I see him on. Though he doesn't do it in the camera he does, do it. Thats why Shamrock wanted to teach him some respect, but got whooped instead. Should have let Kevin take that one Ken......But I wouldn't be interested in watching him wrestle..........It wouldn't work imo.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Dec 2003, 08:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Ortiz was only at the shows cuz he has friends who work for WWE. Thats the only reason. He said he has no interest in becoming a prowrestler, but he does appriciate what they do, and also is a fan.
Old 12 Dec 2003, 08:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Nah..Tito won't be in the WWE anytime soon..he does well if UFC and MMA,and he should stick to it..