ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

PWF Smackdown Thread 12.11.03

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Dec 2003, 07:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default PWF Smackdown Thread 12.11.03

WILL LOS GUERREROS GET IT TOGETHER?
Dec. 11, 2003

They may lie, cheat, and steal, but over the last several weeks, Los Guerreros could add “bicker” to that list as there has been much tension between Eddie and Chavo Guerrero. On SmackDown!, Los Guerreros have a shot to put their differences aside and take a giant step back towards the WWE Tag Team Championship as they face the Self-Proclaimed World’s Greatest Tag Team. Will Eddie and Chavo put it together and get back on track as a team, or will their recent troubles continue? Find out on SmackDown!

Also on SmackDown!, one week ago, A-Train put a giant wager on the outcome of the Brock Lesnar-Chris Benoit WWE Championship Match. The surprise was that he bet against teammate Lesnar and put all of his money on Benoit – a bet he would ultimately lose. Will there be repercussions against A-Train for his actions? How will Brock Lesnar react to one of the toughest matches of his career a week ago? Tune into SmackDown! and find out.

Also on SmackDown!, Bradshaw will face Rhyno in singles action, and Ernest “The Cat” Miller will make another appearance with special guest Sable! All of this and more on SmackDown! at 8/7 CT on UPN!

---

well, that's that. Have at it all and hopefully we'll see the end of this god forsaken Eddie/Chavo thing. Also, I wonder if Benoit is getting shelved again allready so Train can fued with Lesnar instead lol. I haven't read any spoilers though, so I don't have a clue. Whatever. Knock yourselves out.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 08:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Brock has cut the best promo i have ever seen out of him......There is no better way then getting cheap heat then by telling the truth......lol Mexico, and having people deported.....

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 08:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Shannon Moore vs. Ape-Train?!?! Geez i'm already getting sick of seeing Moore being forced to job to a bunch of big giant no talent no brained dumb shits.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 09:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

i knew somehow Albert was gonna job in this one......We all know that when someone gets jumped out of heel stable that they have to make a comeback.....I guess we'll be seeing Albert on TV even more as an enemy against Heyman and his crew. I wonder what is to become of Moore now, hopfully he will be put into the cruiserwieght division so we can see him actual wrestle people that will also put on a good match.....I just hope and pray that they don't make a dumbass tag team out of Moore and Albert.

And how lame is it that Rey is in the mainevent.....I am so tired of people who arn't even 210 wrestling man pushing 300 lbs, its stupid to do all the time, because its always a bad match, at least in the WWE.

Old 11 Dec 2003, 09:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

A-train going face, meh the only thing good about this is i'm almost intrigued by an a-train vs matt morgan feud.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 09:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre

yeah i might be down for a match like that too. Morgan sold his charecter well tonite i thought. And like i said before Albert has improved in the ring from where he started. I just hope we don't have to see Albert forced down our throats like he has been up until now.

Anyways I thought that the Los Guerrero v. TWGT was a good match....and even though the Guerrero's don't really get along they still work well together in a believable way unlike, Rock/Austin or some other teams that use to be .........

HOLY SHIT, fuck what I was typing before, did anyone hearing what BIG SHOW is saying, Cena's the white girl and He's Kobe Bryant. LMFAO.............

Old 11 Dec 2003, 09:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Problem with WGTT vs Guerrerros is the same as Noble vs Tajiri. I'm sick of seeing it week after week for the last 4 or 5 months. It gets old and they really need to do something about the tag team division and getting some other cruiserweights involved in the mix here.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 09:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Cena and Show were kinda funny
Old 11 Dec 2003, 09:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre

I'm actually laughing and havind a deceant time watch SD tonite.....Show's rap was better then Cena's......The funny thing about having a good time watch a WWE show is that it never last....Mainevent up next 5'4 163 lbs v. 6'3 285 lbs....this will be really fun and realistic to watch, pfft. Whatever Mysterio will give us some spots in between Brock throwing his body around for show.

Old 11 Dec 2003, 09:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Dre, remember back in WCW when rey was nicknamed the Giant Killer? That was because he beat Nash and some other BIG guys who escape me at the moment. I honestly believe that this match won't be a typical Big Guy vs Little Guy. As it stand at the commercial break, there will be about 15 or so minutes left, which shoudl mean a good well paced match. If any 2 stars can put on a realistic Big GUy vs Little Guy match, it would be Brock and Rey.

Also, the Cena/Show segment was fucking hilarious. Both of em had great raps. I was expecting such from Show, because a few years ago, he parodied other superstars and pulled it off, so I was pretty sure he would pull this off as well. Cena's rap was great as usual.

I always enjoy SD, and this one has been no exception.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 10:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dre

so far Stick he's using the Ric v. Vader approuch run and make the big man mad.......

Old 11 Dec 2003, 10:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

And i'm still pissed off by the fact that they're trying to have Brock act all afraid of Holly, Brock would murder that cockmonger.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 10:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre

8.9/10 for a regular weekly taped show, I had a good time watching SD...like I always say thank God for SD, because Raw just doesn't cut it......Even the mainevent was aight. It wasn't good but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. The only thing is Brock looked to be in more pain applying that stupid move he calls a submission on Rey and then Rey did. It took him about 4 times to get it; and when he finally did he looked like he was strecthing even more.........

Old 11 Dec 2003, 10:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I missed Smackdown, can someone fill me in at what happened
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 11:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dre

well Phenom you know my short term memory is a little foggy, but lets see what i can do: The Guerrero's had a good match between them and WGTT, Eddy got the pin, and Chavito was mad, but they left together.....The show started with Heyman looking in the camera and telling Benoit as long as he's GM Benoit will never get another title shot, because he came to close for comfort and he would make an awful champ. Brock came out and insulted the mexicans...I mean the people of San Diego, the best heel promo that Brock has done. telling the people they all look alike and that he damands respect.....Show and Cena had a rap off, where Show won imo, he said some funny shit. Bradshaw and Rhyno gave a okay match.....other shit happend but i can't remember off the top of my head....it was a pretty good show all and all