ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What's with the WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Dec 2003, 12:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default What's with the WWE?

This one thing that keeps bugging me about the WWE is how Bischoff and Heyman two ex-owers of Competing Wrestling companies now each manage a half of the WWE francise. It just bugs me how Vince is using Bischoff's Aggresive Television marketing skills and Heyman brillence and run the WWE straight to hell. I'm not really sure if Bischoff does anything backstage but Heyman is head writer for SmackDown!

Damn that felt good to get of my chest.
Old 11 Dec 2003, 07:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Heyman lost the head writing position on SmackDown! did he not? And I don't think Bischoff has any backstage influences at all. Vince is too smart to allow Bischoff do what he did to WCW...run it into the ground.
Old 11 Dec 2003, 02:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Actually Heyman has some pull in angles, who to sign and release and creative direction. Bischoff however has no pull to my knowledge. In a way Vince would be doing some good here if he gave Eric a bit of power in signing outside talent and such. Give him and Heyman a bit of room to run and see what the product does. It's better then HHH, Stephanie, Brooklynn Brawler and Terry Taylor coming up with ideas and holding people back.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 02:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

they did both have good ideas though, as well as bad ones. if vince is smart, he'll be listening to the good ones and ignoring the bad ones.

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 02:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'tin Man
. if vince is smart, he'll be listening to the good ones and ignoring the bad ones.
I sure do hope so
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 02:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

what bothers me is how brilliant minds like Heyman and Bishoff, havn't handed in their resignations and moved off to start another wrestling company. The two of them together in with an ECW?/WCW feel to it, more wrestling, less talk, more voilence, less spots; type of promotion. It would be UWF reborn almost......In the mean time, Vince should diffenently stop letting the current staff do what their doing, and do almost the complete oppisite. Whoever is writting the storylines, and continuesly pushing the likes of Test, Albert, The Bashams, and Goldberg are morons. Shit is was written better stories in creative writting in 10th grade. Kane a dog killer, some stupid blind white trash girl and her dumbass boyfriend, Kane needed 3 chances to beat Greenich's own Shane McMahone.....i still want to know who is responciable to this Scotty too Hotty......whatever, SD's writting isn't that good, but it is more simple then Raw's and therefore easier to endure, the only problem with SD is Vince actaul.

sidenote: well hello tin man, long time no see

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote