ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Long term return for the Rock?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2003, 06:05 PM   #1 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Long term return for the Rock?

Anybody else think this could be a long term return for the Rock? Like maybe not a year or 2 but at least for several months? Brand new shirt, brand new catch phrase. And the possible return of the "Rock and Sock Connection". Just wondering.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 06:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
that would kick total ass......maybe foley could be one of those "fighting GM's" or whatever, like in the new Smackdown video game.....
Old 10 Dec 2003, 06:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

I highly doubt it. I'd say a match at the Rumble, one at Mania and then won't be seen again until Summerslam if that. He's got another movie he's suppossed to start working on. I don't see the Rock ever making a fulltime return to wrestling. The Hollywood bug has bitten him and movies are the main focus for his life right now, not wrestling.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 11:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Rock starts filming another movie at the end of this month
he made an appearance on TV ...probably because WWE was in the same town as him for a change
Old 11 Dec 2003, 12:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Nah Rock is now some Asshole Actor instead of some Asshole in Tights. Rock had it all in Wrestling and he traded it all for Movies, For shame....

Then again the Money would kick ass!

Have a Nice Day!
Old 11 Dec 2003, 10:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

The Rock will be around for Royal Rumble, have a Wrestlemania match because no Wrestlemania is truly complete without The Rock and maybe a Backlash match. After that he'll be a gonna as Bloodice said earlier maybe until Summerslam. If he does return full time he'll be on Raw one week and not on the second, with that sort of pattern carrying on as The Rock is now truly a busy man with his movies and TV appearences.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 02:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kaptin Karmo

'tin Man is on a distinguished road

the rock will be a full time actor using wwe as a way to get some publicity for the films hes shooting. for at least a couple of years. if the rocks acting career really takes off then i think hell be gone for good. but ifit turns out to be a mess well see more of him.

at the moment hes got noone left to fight. (except maybe hbk)
so a year or so away from full time wrestling will mean fresh feuds if he quits the movie business.
if you want rock back in wwe. dont go seeing his films. that way theyll flop

i am the rock lobster!!

THE ULTIMATE POSTER
'tin Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 03:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't care if it's a day or a year, anytime the Rock shows up is good enough for me. I'm sure he's going to be making a run in the beginning of the year leading up to WM, and I think he'll be on for a little after that, but yeah, he's out again.

Oh, and I don't think rock n sock is going to be reuniting for more than that segment.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Dec 2003, 04:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

That's a good point, If Rock comes back how is he gonna fued with?

He fueded with all the top cards..... Well most of them.

Only people left are the Young Stars and the Legends.

Rock vs Flair.....No
Rock vs HBK......A Possibilty
Rock vs Cena......I'd like to see that, sort of....
Rock vs Randy Orton.....HELL YEAH!

Have a Nice Day!
Old 11 Dec 2003, 08:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I don't think Rocky's coming back. Apparently, he was supposed to get involved in a program w/ John Cena for WMXX but that isn't going to happen now, because Rocky nixxed it. I think Rocky's liking Hollywood more than he likes Vincewood and is looking to exit. With him already booked to film three movies ASAP, I can't really see how he would be able to make time for WWE or WMXX. His contract is up within the next year I believe and I doubt he's going to come back to wrestling...

At least until his action hero career fades. Then, you never know.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2003, 11:11 AM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I would have loved to seen a Rock/Cena feud,I think it would be a good face vs face program...Like SC vs. Rock at WM 17 before SC's turn..