ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Which wrestler in your not-so humble opinion, has the best look to him/ her?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default Which wrestler in your not-so humble opinion, has the best look to him/ her?

who has the look of a superstar?
who dresses like they should be wrestling at the top of the card?
well, what are you waiting for? christmas?

post away!
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Guys who are being over looked right now.

Sean O'Haire
Billy Kidman
Stevie Richards *you heard me*

Guys that i'm looking forward to elevating up.

Matt Morgan
Yang and Hayashi *guys with tajiri*
Jon Heidenreich
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodice
Guys who are being over looked right now.

Sean O'Haire
Billy Kidman
Stevie Richards *you heard me*

Guys that i'm looking forward to elevating up.

Matt Morgan
Yang and Hayashi *guys with tajiri*
Jon Heidenreich
that's a fairly impressive list.......anyone else wanna drop their two cents?
*clink, clink*
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

who has the look of a superstar? Rhyno, Batista.

who dresses like they should be wrestling at the top of the card? Ric Flair, Vince McMahon.
^
^
^
asking those kind of questions = getting those kind of answers.

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 10 Dec 2003 at 02:40 PM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 03:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Thank God someone mentioned O'Haire! he is one of the most underated stars EVER! Batista also looks good...

When I first read this I thought it was about dress sense, at which I would say The Rock...
Old 10 Dec 2003, 04:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

Batista has the look as well, I was just mentioning the guys who right now are seemingly over looked from being on thier brrands show, let alone pay per views. Morgan has had the survivor series shot granted, but I think down the road he's going to be a big time player. As for O'Haire yeah, he's heavily overlooked as I had mentioned and putting him on Velocity against Ultimo Dragon just isn't right. Why is it that we can see Shannon Moore week in and week out on Smackdown while london, kidman and o'haire are left off?
Old 10 Dec 2003, 04:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I thought O'Haire was just wittling away his contract till he can leave???

And the worst is Rhyno. I swear to God he came out in that battel royal 2 weeks ago and I hear a casual fan say, "That poor guy, he has to wear his name on his shirt so ppl know who he is." I was LMAO for an hour.

I think Bradshaw's look is a lot better now. Not main event or anything, but compared to when he was that scraggy assed gay cowboy, he looks 20 years younger and could be a solid upper midcard guy, well, his look is anyway, although I suppose it's the same new look that Test and Christian got. Whatever.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 04:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

I don't see why O'Haire would want out, especially considering that he has a long career left in him. The only places I see him going are Japan and TNA then again those are the only real options. Personally I say ship him off to Raw where they could use him, rather them have him dying away on smackdown.
Old 10 Dec 2003, 04:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Extreme.

Darkstar Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

were did O'Haire go?
Darkstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 04:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

He's been on Velocity destroying Funaki and Ultimo Dragon the last few months.
Old 10 Dec 2003, 04:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

No, I mean I thought O'Haire wanted to get out. I haven't seen Velocity in months though. The last thing I remember is him in the Bar Brawl the other month.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Dec 2003, 04:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

and O'Hair looked like some creepy gay flasher, what with his little trunks and boots under the trenchcoat effect.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Dec 2003, 04:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

I don't think O'Haire wants out as much as he wants used. I mean there's a large amount of talent being stuck on Velocity while we see tajiri vs noble EVERY week almost on smackdown, while brock, heyman and vince segments take up 35 minutes of the show. Rather then the same matches/feuds 4 months running, they should be pulling these guys up from Velocity rather then giving us the same matches. Hell how many weeks running have the guerrerros dealt with WGTT? What 3 months, along with the Bashams. Stale routines and it shows.
Old 10 Dec 2003, 04:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

yes yes. It gets old. Especially this stupid Guerroro thing which is killing them both now, and the stupid Noble thing. I hate them. I hate them all.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 10 Dec 2003, 04:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

The worst part about the Eddy/Chavo bit, is they were finally doing something right with Eddy and pushing up that ladder. Now they're taking a step back putting him in a feud against Chavito, while he's talking about his "real" friends. He goes from U.S. Champ to a going no-where feud. 3 steps back to take 1 step forward isn't going to get him anywhere.