ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown Spoilers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Smackdown Spoilers

Quote:
Dark Matches
Jamie Knoble beat Psicosis(I believe the original with his mask)
Good match that saw Knoble win by reversing a top rop huracanrana into a sunset flip for the win.

Travis Tomko & ???(Looked like Zulu without the face paint but I'm not sure) beat the Ballard Brothers.
It was ok.

Velocity
Chuck Palumbo & Nunzio beat Spanky & Paul London
Average

Ultimo Dragon beat Tony ???(Same guy who lost to John Heidenreich last night)
Dragon got the best reaction so far.

Orlando Jordan pinned Kanyon

Tajiri pinned Kidman to retain the cruiserweight title
good match

Smackdown
Paul Heyman opened the show by saying Chris Benoit would never get another title shot while he was GM.He said he was going to build Smackdown around Brock Lesnar like Vince Sr. built around Sammartino and Vince Jr. built around Hogan & Austin.Lesnar came out and both he & Heyman kept repeating the line of greatest WWE Champion of all time.Lesnar screwed up on his promo thinking he was in Mexico before Heyman corrected him and said they were in San Diego.Rey Misterio came out and challenged Lesnar to a match.Lesnar agreed but said it would be non title and if Rey won he'd get a title shot next week.

Rhyno beat Bradshaw
Bradshaw took the whole match before being pinned with an inside cradle off a superplex.

Heyman was in the back with Matt Morgan & A-Train and noted how he "dealt" with Nathan Jones and said he would do the same with A-Train for betting on Benoit last week and booked him against Shannon Moore

Before the match FBI were taking bets on all matches for the night and Morgan put his money on Train.Bashams also put money on themselves in their tag title match with Rikishi & Scotty next week

Shannon Moore beat A-Train with a roll up.
Morgan nailed Moore as he was going to the back and Big Show came out.They teased beating up Moore but instead Morgan & Show turned on A-Train ending with a chokeslam

The Cat came out and brought out Sable to dance with him.Sable wouldn't so Cat kissed her and stripped down to his boxers and did the splits.

Los Guerreros beat Haas & Benjamin.Eddie did the spot where he moves the tag rope to the center of the ropes to tag Chavo.At one point Benjamin lifted tho hood up on the lowrider and went to slam Eddie's head under it.Backstage before the match Eddie said he would steal the spotlight and win the match so when he had the match won and was setting for the frog splash Chavo tagged in and did the frog splash but couldn't get the win.Eddie ended up getting a part from the engine and hitting Benjamin for the win.

Big Show came out in hip hop gear and challenged Cena to a rap battle.Show's delivery wasn't good but his lines were great including
"I'm a giant in my world your the white girl and I'm Kobe Bryant"Crowd ended up cheering Show alot and Cena responded with one of his best raps ever.Segment ended with Cena giving Show a low blow.

They recapped the title match from last week and Benoit did an interview and said Heyman could take away his title shot but not his passion

Torrie Wilson & Nidia were backstage and Torrie was about to tell Nidia what Knoble did last week but he showed up and was checking out Torrie the whole time.

Lesnar made Misterio tap out to the leg submission he used on Benoit last week.Crowd groaned big time at the finish.Seeing as how it was his home town and non title and could have set up a match last week where Lesnar went over I see no reason why Rey couldn't win here.It was a really good match with a lot of heat as the whole crowd was on it's feet.Rey got a lot of offense although had a few slip ups that will be edited out.Best moves were a 619 around the post and a huracanrana on the outside which sent Lesnar into the post.After the match a fan in a Misterio mask hit the ring and was immediatley tackled by Lesnar & security.It seemed totally legit live until the fan unmasked as Bob Holly and cleaned house.After the show Rey celebrated with his family and the fans and Tito Ortiz who was at ringside came in to celebrate with Holly & Rey.After most people left Tito got in the ring with a few freinds and almost killed one of them attempting a press salm.Outside after the show all the wrestlers were driving away in their rental cars right in front of the building and the fans and Cena's car was mobbed to the point security was clearing fans out of the way so he could leave and people chasing the car down the street.
Well it looks like Psicosis could be one of the guys that Chavo was talking about hanging out with. Overall it sounds like a half ass show....not one i'm really going to want to see.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Heyman 'dealt' with Jones. Why can't they just come out straight and say he left?
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Wannabe Gothic Fairy

Bloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster everBloodice is the absolute WORST poster ever

LMAO because they're idiots. A-Train vs Morgan feud......it's sparking my interest the more I think about it.
Bloodice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 04:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

It sounds like a good SM
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 05:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Sounds good.
Old 12 Dec 2003, 10:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodice
LMAO because they're idiots. A-Train vs Morgan feud......it's sparking my interest the more I think about it.
Maybe they'll have a loser gets a wax job match.