ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Kane "The Dog Killer"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Dec 2003, 06:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve
Default Kane "The Dog Killer"

The character "Kane" sure has led a long fullfilling life. He was burnt to a crisp by his brother, he stole something from a grocery store, he fucked a dead body, he was caught stairing at RVD's ass, he kidnapped HHH, he is obsessed with Shane O Mac's weiner, and now he has claimed that he killed a dog.

Am I missing anything else?
Old 09 Dec 2003, 06:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

If Im correct the past storyline was that Paul Bearer held Kane in a basement his whole life and that no one ever saw him , so how could Kane be walking home from school and killing a dog, or even fucking a dead body.

Am I making a stupid observation, tell me please
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2003, 06:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

No your not, I think that its just funny how Kane has done more in his life then everyone on this board put together. Yeah I forgot about him living in a basement all his life LOL!
Old 09 Dec 2003, 07:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

yeah, it kind of stupid how writers "forget" their old storylines
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2003, 10:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

This is a pathetic attempt to get Kane's monster status over. If you want to make him to be a monster,have him completly rampage 4 or 5 midcard guys,or something other than this.
Old 09 Dec 2003, 11:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Jolly
yeah, it kind of stupid how writers "forget" their old storylines
No just the WWE, don't forget Noble and Nunzio are cousins, Mick Foley visiously attacked JR, Kane was an outcast his whole life but he manged to go to a party and get a girl drunk and kill her sometime while, planning on killing his brother, and suffering in the dark......WWE writters are out of control

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 01:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

No fuck this...

Kane was burnt to a crisp
Kane is Undertaker's Younger Brother
Kane lost his voice to the flames so he HAD a artiffical Voice Box
Paul Bearer is surposedly his Father
Kane plays with Road Kill
Kane has killed a Dog
Fucked A Dead chick
Got a tan from his once pale body
He somehow regains his voice
And he never was burnt.

Whatzupwitdat?
Old 10 Dec 2003, 02:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Well, he used to be able to set shit on fire just by looking at it too...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 04:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

^that was one of the stupidest things that the wwe ever did
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 04:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

90% of everything the WWE does is stupid.
Old 10 Dec 2003, 08:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Today 04:14 PM
.:Tempo:. 90% of everything the WWE does is stupid.
Not trying to be disrespectful, but if that much of something is stupid, why are you still a fan?? There was a time in my life, between the ages of fifteen and twenty-two when I was more preoccupied with drinking, smoking weed and having sex with as many different girls as possible. I didn't not like it anymore, I just had many better things and chicks to do. Now that I'm settled down, I watch again. Now, I'm not the guy who thinks that everything WWE does is gold, because it's obviously not...but if I thought that much of WWE was crap, then I wouldn't watch.

Just wondering, not trying to flame or call you out or anything...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Dec 2003, 11:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

Quote:
Originally Posted by €XØDÜS
LMFAO!!
Old 11 Dec 2003, 12:56 AM   #13 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Old 11 Dec 2003, 01:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by €XØDÜS
I was Probably watching some Jobber getting Banged By DDP in wCw while that was happening......

Oh c'mon that's good stuff.

Have a Nice Day!
Old 11 Dec 2003, 08:24 AM   #15 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Not trying to be disrespectful, but if that much of something is stupid, why are you still a fan?? There was a time in my life, between the ages of fifteen and twenty-two when I was more preoccupied with drinking, smoking weed and having sex with as many different girls as possible. I didn't not like it anymore, I just had many better things and chicks to do. Now that I'm settled down, I watch again. Now, I'm not the guy who thinks that everything WWE does is gold, because it's obviously not...but if I thought that much of WWE was crap, then I wouldn't watch.

Just wondering, not trying to flame or call you out or anything...

Late.
I totally agree with your reply. The main reason I'm a fan is that because of Vince's power-hungery he bough both the other only mainstream feds, meaning the only one I can watch is WWE. Most of my favourite stars are also there, and to see them wrestling at all I have to endure practically all of the crap storylines. Every now and again, they do come up with some decent things, like the current Y2J/Trish feud, which I respect them for. But I must admit 2003 was a helluva lot better than 2000.